It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths forbidden secrets part 1 ( Bump )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've just got a link for a book called Earths Forbidden secrets
It's part one and it's written by Maxwell Sigan

There is already a thread about it but it's from 2008. And a lot of new members probably did not read it.

Consider this a bump ! All credits for this link here.
Earths Forbidden Secrets Written by manbearpig

Summary of the book. Part 1

1. Enigma & Conspiracy
2. Riddles from the Past
The Piri Reis Map of 1513
The Orontius Fineus Map of 1531
The Bauche Map of 1737
The Franco Rosselli Map of 1508
The Mercater Map of 1538
The Egyptian Pyramid
Aztec Earplugs?
The Lost Necklace
The Mysterious Metal Vase
The Puma Punka Stone
The Nasca Lines
The Ica Stones
Ancient Nanotechnology
A 500,000 year old Spark Plug
Stone Age Modern Hand Tools
A Fossilized Human Handprint
An Ancient Calculator?
Baalbeck
An Iron Pot in Coal
Evidence of Advanced Medical Knowledge
A Petrified Human Skull
Ancient Electricity
An Ancient X-Ray Machine
A Fossilized Human Shoeprint
The Dropa Stones
A Fossilized Human Finger
A Brass Bell in Coal
The Rhodesian Man
A Pillar of much too Pure Iron
2.8 Billion year old Metal Spheres
The Crystal Skulls
The Nampa Image
The Dogon
The Giant Stone Balls of Costa Rica
The Lanzhou Stone
The Colorado Pavement
The Kentucky Pavement
A Fruit that really shouldn’t exist
Loose Ends

3. Of Lost Explorers and Ancient Mysteries
A Lost Frontier
Fawcett’s Tale
Impossible Buildings
Softening Stone with Plant Extracts
4. A Valley of Kings
The Giza Valley Complex
The Great Pyramid
The Sphinx
Investigations of the Facts
The Date or not the Date?
Stone Synthesis according to the Ancients
Modern Techniques for Synthesizing Limestone
5. The Death of a God
The Broken God
A Dragon Whips its Tail
Strange Connections

The book is free of charge available on the Internet.
Link to Earths forbidden secrets.

I've got just one question.
I did not read it yet. Is it worth spending my time on ?

Any other reply than answering my question please place it on this Link to original thread bymanbear pig.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Why are you making a thread about a book another member has already done?? You could have bumped the already existing thread that already tells you if it's worth it or not.

The contents makes it interesting IMO and definitely something worth reading.

It reminds me of a book I read recently called "Hidden History" by Brain Haughton I believe. It has some of the same topics in it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I just thought this could be a verry important book and new members would probably use the boards fire hose to look for somthing interesting.

Thanks by the way.

Edit.
I bumped the old thread to.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Have you managed to find part 2?? I made a thread last year about it, but all i found was the first few pages, meant to be out for over a year now :s

Excellent book though, kept me up all night...literaly,lol

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

No I actually didn't.
The books summary ( in the link ) does give the chapters for part two and three. Maybe they are included but I've only read the first few pages . Yet !

I assume you read The wheel of time series by Robert Jordan. ( Your member name ?) Is there a good thread around where it gets discussed ?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I just thought this could be a verry important book and new members would probably use the boards fire hose to look for somthing interesting.

Spot on, thanks I havnt read this one before and I really like the fact its free I have so many books I wanna buy its almost sending me broke lol

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well. it starts nice, quoting a lot, but right in the second paragraph of the main body (Enigma and Conspiracy) it sheds all credibility and is not shy about it either. A book that says Zacharia Sitchin is a "scholar" is not on a solid path, so to speak.

Inform the author that Cro-Magnon and Homo Sapiens are one and the same.

I am at the "what ifs" part, looks like he asks some valid questions which will later be promoted to "fact" based on nothing else but "possibility". I will read more and come back but I have a feeling how this one will go (as did with so many similar attempts in the past...)

Thanks for bringing this up though, will make for a good read

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

No I actually didn't.
The books summary ( in the link ) does give the chapters for part two and three. Maybe they are included but I've only read the first few pages . Yet !

I assume you read The wheel of time series by Robert Jordan. ( Your member name ?) Is there a good thread around where it gets discussed ?

Sadly no. I have read the whole thing, within a night too, was a fantastic book and been searchin for the second book (the one that i only found the first 8 pages too) since. A great read, but the second addition raises questions, hope to god something hasent stopped the author from publishing the next book.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I have already asked the one I got the link from. But I'm not expecting an answer any time soon. due to easter.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Great idea bringing this up again Sinter Klass! Star and flag. I just read through a lot of it and I find it very interesting. It raises a lot of questions and brings together some things I have always wondered about. Thanks for you work here my friend.

The suppression of knowledge is huge. Some of those who know what has happened and is going to happen like to lord it over us and keep us running in circles. Hopefully we can grasp some of these things and put the pieces together for ourselves.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

You're welcome but the credit goes to manbearpig.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Well, there are some "patterns" repeated here (went through the Ooparts and up to the Sphinx section, not in too much detail but enough to get a grasp on things). In many cases, the alleged "discoveries" are totally undocumented and the actual discovered items are nowhere to be found (last bits in the Ooparts section and a few before that). In most cases, the only "evidence" for the existence of these items is a scrupulous reference in some regional newspaper with not one documented study of the items themselves - yet they are considered "fact"!

In other cases, where the "item" is undoubtedly there (like the Inca walls and megalithic structures), the use of the term "perfect" is simply overwhelming, presumably to create a desired effect. Whatever explanation is offered by the mother of all evils is quickly discarded (because, let's face it, it is "accepted" and we don't buy what's accepted) and some vague unsupported theory is proposed instead. Small problem, no evidence for the "true" or "correct" theory, but that's never a problem. No religion has based its existence in solid evidence, why would this one?

Yet, in some cases, to display perhaps the impossibility of some items, it is said that it was "proven"...something (the age of item A is this many thousands of years, item B was a fake, scripture C says this or that, etc). No mention though as to by WHOM it was proven. It's no small thing, think about it for a moment. If it was proven by the mother of all evils then not all things academic are false/hidden/distorted/whatever. If it was proven by someone outside the academic "circle" then why not mention a name? Incredibility? Doubt? Fear? (fear of one's crops withering, cattle falling sick, wives dying, what?) Is there a "line" that defines what academia is telling us and is correct and what is not - and if so, who draws the line and where?

To sum my questions up, what can we be SURE of, from what we are taught? Some things, many things, all things or no things? And please, make the answer as definite and "final" as possible. No moving the "line" back and forth to suit your needs. A decision is necessary here, what can we trust? Is all what science tells true, is it partially true, is it entirely false? Enlighten us please because, frankly, this cannot go on! We, heck, I need to know if archaeological, among other scientific knowledge, interpretation of material finds is to be trusted (we will get back on other fields like mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and geology later on - it's along read!!), where it is wrong and what is the correct answer. This book, so far, fails to provide the faintest of answers to these questions, just discards everything proposed by true scholars to lay the groundwork for whatever end - always outside the "box".

Quick question about the Sumerians who allegedly knew of the Pyramid of Giza 1500 years before it was built. If they were so advanced in their ways and had such vast knowledge of places and buildings (and perhaps even purposes?) that lay 2,000 miles, if not more, away from their "base", why their writing was so "crude"? Why not some more "legible" manifestation of writing, one that would not have most scholars guessing, at best, and one that would not allow the Sitchins of this world present their wildest speculations as accurate translations?

Another quick question. It may not be as old as the Pyramids, nor so "grand" in scale. It was built by marble carried from an ISLAND (which means sea worthy vessels able to carry good amounts of marble blocks) on a rock and possesses some unusual qualities (it has no straight lines whatsoever, its columns appear to be equal in width when they stand in front of a light source yet none is the same width as the next, to name two that come to mind). so, according to "out of the box" thinking, why was the Parthenon built and how?? Remember, no "accepted" theories! And, as always, proof is required if not demanded!!

P.S. these questions are directed to the author of the book linked above. If no good answers are provided by him, any takers that are of the same "religion" are welcome.

cheers

new topics

top topics

join