It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Letter Confirms Naked Body Scanners Transmit Images

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

TSA Letter Confirms Naked Body Scanners Transmit Images

www.infowars.com

Earlier this year, as the government began to roll out in force its dangerous and intrusive naked body scanners at airports around the country, we were told the machines are unable to save images. For instance, the claim is made in the Associated Press report below.

The Assocated Press reports TSA workers cannot save scanner images. The TSA admits, however, that the machines are capable of saving and transmitting images.

As it turns out, the machines can save images. This was confirmed in a letter sent to Rep. Bennie G. Thompson, Chairman of the Committee on Homeland Security, at approx
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For all you yuppies out their who thing these naked body scanners are fun and great ask your self this. What kind of person would EVER apply for a job where you get to look at naked children all day? a pedophile.

If you are a parent and are willing to send your child threw one of there scanners then why dont you let your kid walk around naked and let some random stranger take photos of them.

If you think these body scanners are going to make us safer you are a moron, plain and simple.

www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinveezy

For all you yuppies out their who thing these naked body scanners are fun and great ask your self this. What kind of person would EVER apply for a job where you get to look at naked children all day? a pedophile.

If you are a parent and are willing to send your child threw one of there scanners then why dont you let your kid walk around naked and let some random stranger take photos of them.

If you think these body scanners are going to make us safer you are a moron, plain and simple.

www.infowars.com

The body scanners ARE going to make us safer, thats not the problem, it's the invasion of privacy FOR safety that is the issue people have with them.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

How can they make you safer? Dying of cancer and having your health trashed by them is not my definition of safety!!! Studies have already shown they are dangerous to do, and so you have to say NO, because we're not insane right? If enough get it and say no, they will disappear very quickly because the airports won't have customers. This is the way to do it.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I couldn't agree with your sentiment more, but respectfully inquire how you expect people to continue to travel by air? Without an adequate national mass transit infrastructure in place (hi speed rail), air travel is pretty much the only option for those with time restrictions. Uncle Sam bailed out the airlines several times before - and might try it again rather than appear to back down on national security. Business demands air service regardless of the inconvenience to the "road warriors" traveling - but I could see an impact if family travel softens, especially this summer.

So I'm totally in line with your intentions, but question effectiveness of your methods. Please, no offence intended.

gj

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
body scanner were made by pedophiles, so now they can obtain kids bodies more easily

well, I dont believe that, but I am sure these body scanners will be used for that, FOR SURE

they will say kids will be used to transport weapons ... ^^

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I do not think these machines where made by pedophiles for fellow pedos, But i KNOW the only person who goes looking for a job that entails looking at naked kids is a pedo. I mean this is like a dream come true for all pedophiles out their.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

hay smart guy the under ware bomber went threw one of these. did they find his bomb? NOPE. Ya these are going to make us safer all right

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
While I never believed the initial statement that they cant save, I knew it could be because in order to transmit it has to be somewhere waiting to be sent. While most may concern themselves with the abuse that could stem from TSA types printing it out and or selling them or even placing them on the Internet as some social dark humor. While this may amuse many, this could be a distraction.

The real conspiracy is the truth behind why they want to transmit a scan? Well, for those that don't know, the human circulatory system is the new 21st Century fingerprint. Once scanned and data-based, such a human signature can be tracked by satellite even in a city of millions of human beings.

It is this data-basing of humans that needs to be done because while the technology is so good as to replace fingerprints, it is being used to create a way to track every human being scanned even from satellites and with no way to hide, we really would be under the all seeing eye of control from those that on one end say they need the scans to prevent terrorist. Well, that makes sense but why save and transmit? Transmit to where and to whom?

Anyway, while many are fixated on the "Nakedness" of the scanners, it is much more than just a means to find guns and things taped to your body. It is a means of identifying every human being that gets scanned and placing them into a database that eventually will be used to monitor our every movement and every private matter we feel we have today.

What we don't realize is that this technology is being used for control and with such a system of control I have to ask myself, why aren't we using this same technology on the Military Industrial complex and those that do business with the federal government.

Anyway, sooner or later most will come to realize that getting side tracked with all the sexual innuendo and the "Nakedness" was just a distraction to what they are doing while claiming they cant.

Thanks for the posting.

new topics

top topics

join