It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonjour from France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Salutations to all ATS members.

My handle is "Flamin'Cow" and I have finally decided to 'bite the bullet' and become a member of your forum.

Normally I do not go in for forums or social-networking sites. You will not find me on Facebook or any of the gov'mnt controlled, social-networking sites that plague the internet. Primarily this is because I am far too busy in my real life, to be spending time pretending to have a life and up-dating my status every 5 mins. If I am not in regular contact with you either by email or phone or in person, this is probably because I do not want "to be your friend".

I have been viewing the posts here with some interest over the past few months as a "clandestine" and realised it was high-time I enrolled, in order to ask questions on threads already started and perhaps to inform you of my own thoughts and ideas on some of the many topics covered by this website.

My initial interest in this site came about because of your copious threads dealing with the 2012 "end of days" conspiracy and their appearance on the GOOGLE search-engine.

I am a firm believer that we are living in the end-times as described in the Bible and other religious/non-religious sources. Whether the coming apocalypse is as a result of an extra-terrestrial influence, or our own mis-management of natural resources/the economy/the environment - (whatever) - remains to be seen.

I 'enjoy'.....no.... that is not the right word.

Enjoyment would suggest that I take pleasure reading about how we are being lied to and manipulated by "TPTB". That is not the case. I dispair for what we have become as a species, but feel a thirst for knowledge - even if that knowledge is potentially harmful to my own pre-conceptions of the 'status-quo'.

I do not have any particular religious beliefs. I know that there are powers at work within our universe that are beyond our understanding. I accept that the likelyhood of us being the only 'intelligent' form of life in existance is ridiculous. I am open to the possibility of 'super-natural' phenomenon, and yes - I am sure that 9/11 was a 'false-flag' operation, carried out by our own leaders, in order to further the interests of a few (powerful) individuals.

I am happy to note that the moderators of this site do not allow 'flaming' (even though I see the irony in that, given my handle) and understand the need to refrain from 'potty-mouth' & 'school-yard' behaviour.

My goal here is to seek truth and I look foward to working together in this common goal.

In the meantime I remain,

The Flamin'Cow
Normandie - FRANCE

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hello
and welcome to ATS. I am sure you will like posting here and I look forward to reading your posts.

I too am interested in 2012 but I primarily joined for the UFO/aliens forum
Do you entertain those ideas at all?

BTW nice to meet a member in France
my favorite place on the planet

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Flamincow

Hi Flamincow, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Flamincow

Bonjour la vache flambée.

Welcome to the ATS.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
cool hi! I hope you enjoy reading on the site

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think I need to think of something different to say...

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hi country mate !

Enjoy your time on ATS ! It's still time to move from Normandy (in case of atlantic tsunamy it's not so safe...) and join futur survivor in Strasbourg ;-)
Just joking !

by the way, did you already check secretbase.free.fr ? it's a good french site on 2012, annunaki, conspirations... but... in french !

new topics

top topics

join