It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is gonna be a tremendous exodus out of the United States once the first shot is fired says Bob C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

Originally posted by Dock9
What's this First Shot that some people seem so desperate to launch via proxy ?

Who *are* these scare-mongers ?

What are they attempting to achieve ?

I'd like to echo these questions and sentiments in perhaps a more crude vein--

What in the hell are you guys talking about?

Some people believe things will degrade to violence fairly fast.

A lot of these people are arm chair revolutionaries harping on about what real revolutionaries are going to do.

I for one believe it is an inevitability as well, but as a pacifist I would rather be in the position of self-defense than aggressor.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It suits me just fine if all the lily livered cowards exit as soon as possible.

No body is causing me to put my tail between my legs and run away.

I will not abandon my country as I know our problems are temporary.

Love it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Many corporate leaders already have hidden money in offshore banks under front companies that even the US government can not touch.

All they have to do is take a extended vacation to be out of the country when SHTF.

For a corporate leader to hide money all they have to do is form companies to build products or supply services for the US company they own or control and cook the books by over charging the parent corporation for the goods or services.
Just 2 to 5 cents write up on each product sold in the US can make millions in hidden money.

Even the shareholders of the parent corporation would not know about the shell corporations as they are sole ownership closed companies with no stock. and not required to list ownership in any country they are chartered in.

In fact the US does not require companies or owner to report operations or companies they own out side the US as long as the companies to not do business in the US.
This means if the shell company makes or sells a product to the parent company outside the US the government could not require the company to report anything to the government.
And the shell company could tack on a 2 to ? cent cost on any idem for the owner of the shell company/parent company.
I believe many US companies operating in china or India have shell companies that write off this money as taxes or other fees and it goes to hidden off shore bank accounts of the owners of the parent corporation.

Why do i believe this. Because its what i would do if i owned a big corporation. i also would not take a oversize paycheck from the parent company so i looked good to the stockholder.

A few cents here and there being payed to a few front companies and listed as charges on the parent companies books would never be found by the stockholders and would add up to millions to the CEO of the company.

I believe at least 50% of the reason that US companies have factories overseas is to hide money from the US government and not pay taxes on it.

A US company sets up a factory in china under a front company name and makes a product for lets say $5 a idem plus $1 shipping to the US.
the parent company then tells the US government the idem cost them $10 and $2 shipping and hides the extra $6 in offshore accounts under the front companies name.

Now the owner of the parent company has a company credit card of the front company and anytime he can charge anything he wants on this card.
long expensive vacations in Europe ECT ECT ECT.

All this is never seen by the US government and is not taxed by them so the parent company owner has plenty of fun money.

You ever notice that corporations in the US that go bankrupt there corporate leadership then retire without money problems or they start new corporation that in a number of years go bankrupt themselves.

This can eliminate corporate liabilities like retirement for employees. ECT ECT.

Just ask anyone that worked for MCI how good there company benefit plans turned out to be after the company went bankrupt.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by ANNED]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have lots of very specific ideas but that is of little worth to you all here. Broadly, generally, my ideas might be of more use. I am doing the same over here (Northern Europe aka Scandinavia).

These principles are thus, all equal, none of greater value than the others:

- Learn total honesty.
- Learn silence.
- Learn asceticism.
- Learn to fly under the radar.
- Learn to be invisible.
- Remember that you are the only person who makes the choices in your life.

Now, these may seem a bit cryptic and they are, in a sense. Think of them as philosophical alchemy. In "total honesty", consider that the MSM/your upbringing/your choice of friends/the things that (you believe) amuse you are all illusions that cast a shadow over the honesty of yourself to your Self. Eliminate their influence quietly, consciously, and you will start to see again.

By learn silence, I mean that when you're talking, you're not listening. There is more information in silence than in all the "information" in the world. Learn to hear again. The last time most people in our arrogant, competitive, selfish society was probably as infants.

Learn asceticism simply means to learn the value of having no possessions and eliminating the desire for them in your life. I have done this to a great extent. I love to look at things online (I do a lot of craftwork) but when I go to shopping out in the world, I only see what absolute crap everything is. I don't want it in my life. Once you learn it, it links back to the above two assertions.

Fly under the radar is very easy after you have learned the above three things. It comes automatically and bit by bit as you learn. What can anyone take from someone who essentially has only their person? They can't take a lot from a miniscule income and an ascetic life. They have no power over you anymore. You are free.

Now you can see how you become invisible. You no longer exist in the material sense. You are not of interest. If they can't see you, they can't harm you.

Here is your freedom, your power, your space to rebuild your life, your country, your world into something of genuine value. "Value" now has an entirely different meaning.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Actually after living in the US for over 25 years, I am SURE your the ones being Butt spanked here, Corrupt politicians, CEO's bankrupting companies and stealing Millions/Billions with no penalties, banking industries literally stealing Billions right in your face, so you can BAIL them out!
Freedoms being taken away by the hour. this isn't propaganda, its A FACT.

The funny part is Americans haven't woke up to the straight truth looking you in the face, and I think that its easier to pretend its gonna get better than realize its only getting worse.

And who would have guess it took a complete turnover for Russia to get better, well I have a sneaky suspicion the mighty USA is close to the same experience, and its not gonna be pretty!!

But keep pretending you are the free and strong country, used to be but I think not for long.

By the way looks like a lot of countries are bailing on your war games too.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

We are not living in a "corporate fascist police state" but a representative democracy. I suppose however that if one is lawless, an anarchist, paranoid and delusional, off their meds or all of the above then any state will feel like a "corporate fascist police state".

You forgot to add "well-informed with head out of ass" to that list.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If the first shot is fired...

It won't be like the American revolution against the Crown. It will become roving bands of well armed men fighting other armed bands for control.
Chaos, anarchy, race war, blood lust, attempted martial law, starvation and no infrastructure and the cities will burn.

It won't even be America anymore. I want no part of that for my loved ones or myself.

Cowardice? No Pragmatism!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by argentus

As far as there being a seeming concerted effort to subjugate citizenry~yes. Without having reflected too much, I felt the need to mention that a large share of IT is comprised of the digital ability to DO it, the technology and so forth, at first yielding irresistible revenue streams (automated traffic light camera etc...), and then, unslakeable thirsts for increasing pow-er. The whole subject makes one want to look away, so dire is it. Glad the thread exists...

I have to hold out for hope in popular resistance. Else, it isn't something you want to let in to the mind. Difficult to balance this subject, when full consideration to events preceding it, are included. Things like this do not happen for no reason.... Power is not a simple thing to hold onto. Either one earns it, or feels undeserving of it. In the latter, they need to enforce it, being unable to earn it. But why on Earth should we run?? Besides that it is hard to believe that it's better simply by moving, I ask again...why ought we run? Just LOOK at the faces of 'power' on your television monitor screens. Does that look like earned power? We must learn to discern the mugs revealed on the monitor screen. Let them pack their bags. They are presently so mad with accelerated self-empowerment that they're falling over themselves, ramming new things in to the media breeches, while, hopefully, states will rule against the recent hits. Interesting thread, title being alarmist and all, because when you recall the past decade or so, it really has been twisted. Subjugation will proceed chromatically, as to escape notice. Eventually even the dullest of hearing will admit that things are picking up in a strange way....I guess there'll be a lot of political turnover, but tptb are masters of getting it all...on everyone...who matters....so by definition, they are tptb. A utopian sharing of information would circumvent this little flaw in the system...(blackmailing ruling politicians)...but maybe in another time.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Well that assumes the popular myth that the Resistance will be crushed in an instant as the media mantra and TPTB would like everyone to believe however they have not thought it through. It logistically impossible to lock down the whole of the USA unless the people voluntarily cooperate.

Reminds me of of another rag tag band of upstart outlaws back in the late 1700's who were told they would be crushed in a heart beat also but decided they would rather die on their feet then live on their knees and ended up defeating the most powerful army of thier time and bringing forth a new free nation. It is always darkest before the dawn.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

Anyone who leaves the united states out of fear does not DESERVE to be here in the first place. If you think that all 300,000,000 Americans will walk out or lie down to die, I got loud news for you if that day comes.

You are correct.

I think the article at the OP's link is a bunch of garbage. It sounds like a wacko spouting wackiness.

But if things do get interesting it will all depend on whether you are part of the garbage or the clean up crew. A good spring cleaning could actually make America a better place.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The only people who will leave are the cowards who want to get the benefits of living in the states but dont have the brass to defend their home country. I hope the fellow americans will shoot anyone who tries to run while defending your country.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
The only people who will leave are the cowards who want to get the benefits of living in the states but dont have the brass to defend their home country. I hope the fellow americans will shoot anyone who tries to run while defending your country.

LOL The USA was founded 100% by what you call cowards that left their home land to start a new life in another country....

And now you want to wast ammo on the very same for doing it yet again?

Well humph... how very unprofessional of you.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

But if things do get interesting it will all depend on whether you are part of the garbage or the clean up crew. A good spring cleaning could actually make America a better place.

This is why I say it will be anarchy, chaos and a race war. Who decides who is garbage?

I understand your analogy. It's about killing people you deem garbage. Who are those people? People of color? Useless eaters? People that work for the Federal Govt? Those that resist your New World Order? Who?

And please be more specific than "those that would deny us liberty"

I thought this thread was about an internal conflict. If not......

Who do you think will be the enemy? Invaded by whom? Homegrown terrorists, just who exactly do you see us defending the home country against.

I have asked these questions on countless threads and have yet to receive any kind of coherent answer.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

They left because of an oppressive government, being taxed to death and what not. They should have stayed and fought. So everytime something bad happens in a country you are supposed to run, take over another country and set up camp?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
This guy is right and he is wrong. There will be a mas exodus of people they are called Mexicans. They will leave because in reality alot of them dont even consider this their country. To many it is like they are out of town on a business trip.

Real Americans will not leave it is not in their nature. We are a strong people who will stay and pick up the pieces. Hopefully it doesn't come to this and cooler heads prevail but in the worst case scenario Americans will stay Mexicans will leave.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Izarith

They left because of an oppressive government, being taxed to death and what not. They should have stayed and fought. So every time something bad happens in a country you are supposed to run, take over another country and set up camp?

That's my point...

They left their country because of their oppressive government, being taxed to death and what not. In the eyes of every country in the world America is entirely comprised of cowards who fled, traitors to their own.

And Americans have let these other countries buy up every scrap of land, invest heavily in America so much so that countries like Saudi Arabia, Israel, Japan (A country you nuked by the way), China and India pull more weight when it comes to the way your country is run than the American people do.

Do you think these countries have whats best for you in mind? Do you think they do not despise you for what you are made of?

Do you not think these countries do not think that you and your descendants should not have been shot in the back the day they turned tail and ran to that better life?

I'm just saying don't talk about shooting traitors in the back for running to greener grass......It's in your blood, it's in all our blood.

I myself have no loyalty to no one but me and mine, I'm a traitor and Damned proud of it. It's called being independent, it's called being free.

I only fight to run away.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Izarith]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join