It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is gonna be a tremendous exodus out of the United States once the first shot is fired says Bob C

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Bob Chapman The International Forecaster gives some frightening insights regarding the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan the Drugs trafficking that is going on with the blessing on the CIA and MI6 and a lot more ..

It is gonna be a tremendous exodus out of the United States once the first shot is fired says Bob Chapman

bobchapman.blogspot.com...

If you want to get your money out of the country better do it now , you won't be able to do it in a couple of years , we are living in a police a corporate fascist police state , says Bob Chapman ....There gonna be a tremendous exodus out of the United States once the first shot is fired : Bob Chapman , they won't be able to keep the gates open enough to let the people escape the country...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Jane_Rogers]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hahaha the same way there was a mass exodus from the USSR?

They didnt leave the way you think.

They left their nation in body bags.

Consider that for awhile.

Then we can discuss this whole "exodus" in more realistic terms.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There will be no exodus. It's too late for that. Think about your own attitudes and policies against immigration. Your "generosity" has come back to haunt you. Immigration policies are generally recipocal. It takes years and very specific conditions to emigrate/immigrate. You're out of time.

All you can do now is bite the bullet and try to figure out what to do next to save your country. My advice: Think outside of the box - way outside of it.

By the way, I'm an American expat.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did anyone see the movie 'Fortress' (1992) ? it's going to be exactly the kind of future within a decade. Americans and their families will be locked in prisons up for trying to leave for Mexico, for Canada, anywhere out of the country.

It's going to really push the property values through the stratosphere in Canada

[edit on 3-4-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Hahaha the same way there was a mass exodus from the USSR?

They didnt leave the way you think.

They left their nation in body bags.

Consider that for awhile.

Then we can discuss this whole "exodus" in more realistic terms.

I met a russian kid in his 20's who had emigrated to the USA... wwe got to talking, his english was fun to listen to...like Boris on Rocky and Friends... I asked him if after all he went through to come here, if he found things much different than in Russia... he said, with a smile,

"same sheeeeeet, deeefeerent flies"

[edit on 3-4-2010 by seataka]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Two weeks pay in gas, could put nearly anyone eating at the Pizza Hut in Moose Jaw within the week. The US can't control the Mexican boarder, no wait could they lock down the one with Canada. Just way too big.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks they are going to escape the USA when the first shots are fired are deluding themselves to think that they will be able to leave the Continental USA without being detained, imprisoned and sent to the nearest FEMA camp for termination processing and a final visit to the FEMA crematorium. While I have some additional thoughts, let me express them, so you can grasp my concerns for fleeing the USA during Martial Law.

As soon as Martial Law is declared, no one will be able to leave the USA or to travel by the usual methods. Martial Law will turn all of America into a giant prison gulag. They will probably build a Berlin type wall to keep us imprisoned. In fact, I think many Americans in Texas will be fleeing South to Mexico during such a period of uncertainty or Martial Law. Those in Texas that are fleeing trouble better be more sensitive to the plight of the Mexican immigrants, because otherwise, Mexicans will do to Texans what Texans have been doing to Mexicans for longer than it should have been allowed.

Once a Texan is an illegal immigrant, there will be many in Mexico that will applaud the fact that the arrogant and bigoted Texans got what was coming to them. Texans that take their ignorant pride and arrogant bigotry to Mexico, will find that in Mexico, old fashion justice can be achieved with a kitchen knife, a club and moreover, anyone who thinks you are going to Mexico to take over and claim Mexico as yours like Israel did to the Palestinians in the Gaza, is going to never get over how serious a mistake they made for themselves and for their families.

In fact, I can state that any attitude of going to Mexico to assume ownership of Mexico like Israel does with impunity to the Palestinians in the Gaza, is going to find themselves ending up in an unmarked grave in the desert. Latin American Nations could well come together to show you some real Southern hospitality should America plan some Southern expansion under the guise of belligerent Americans fleeing America which is used to expand Americas border to the south.

During a period of serious turmoil, Americans better learn some humility, because if not, arrogant American pride will get you killed in Mexico just as quick if not quicker than the FEMA Death Camps in the USA that will be waiting for you when you return. Nonetheless, when the first shots are fired, I expect Mexico, and Canada will be flooded with Americans trying to leave legally. Those that will be fleeing by stealth and darkness of night will probably begin to seek out mules to take Americans into Mexico and Canada for shelter and for avoiding being caught and deported back to the USA for termination at some FEMA Death Camp.

This expected exodus of Americans with money will also have many more Americans that just want to get out of the way of mass murder, mass roundups, chaos, anarchy, and indiscriminate violence mixed with starvation and an abundance of death and suffering that Martial Law could bring to those that remain in the USA or get caught up in the Martial Law and are stranded because of restrictions to any type of travel in the USA.

Mexico and Canada are the only places we can escape to, unless you own a big boat and do like the Cubans did and swim on a raft over to Haiti or the Dominican Republic. Anyway, If you have yet to do some Mexican and Canadian map reconnaissance, you better get some new maps and have some idea of how you plan to get there without getting caught and or shot on the spot for attempting to leave the USA without permission of the Immigration Czar and our new North American Dictator, Obama, the dark Lord of Hope of Change.

As far as escaping goes, our options are limited unless you flee to Alaska by inland routes as part of adding another option to Mexico and Canada. Three options aren't too bad. Better than having none but I will personally tell you that just because you have a map and a destination, does not mean that you will live to get there. Walking, surviving and maintaining your drive to get there is indeed a major part of the equation, but it must be mixed in with survival skills that include how are you going to eat and drink all the way there?

Get the idea? I sure hope you do because if you foolishly think you're just going on some carefree nature walk to escape the USA, you will soon realize that anyone attempting to flee America will be treated as an escaping prisoner from a maximum security prison and will most likely be shot on the spot like they use to shoot those in E. Germany when we would see them try to rush the guards and try to cross over the barb wire before being shot for trying to flee for freedom to some other country. All I am saying is that getting out of the USA is not going to be the cake walk that many think it will be. Martial Law will be the major difference in the quest to flee America for some safety and a chance to survive another day.

Anyway, thanks for the posting.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

After all, what good patriotic American would want to leave the glorious USA? They've been brainwashing you all since the year dot. Finally there's no more talk about how free and courageous Americans are. Silence on that front. Those of us outside the States know how long that's been an abject lie in any case. It took you all inside her borders a little longer to get it, so effective is the American Propaganda Machine. Better start working things out soon, folks. It's gonna be a seriously bumpy ride to The United States of Dystopia.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is why i cherish my duel citizenship.

ah, not to rub it in your faces, but I have been trying to wake people up for years, but to no avail. for those who were stupid enough to let this stuff go on, they deserve whats coming to them.

sorry if i sound cold, its just the way it is... karma is a bitch.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
It is gonna be a tremendous exodus out of the United States once the first shot is fired says Bob C

BC may be an expert on exiting the country , but before you go hook-line-sinker on this OP...there are a few things folks might want to consider.

I've been involved with resource stocks long enough to remember the Silverado Mines pump & dump. WorldNetDaily helped break the story.

Gold analyst 'disappears' following WND report
Touter of Silverado stock rumored to have fled country after story ran

A controversial gold "analyst" who had touted the stock of a company that was the subject of a WorldNetDaily investigative report has subsequently disappeared, according to industry insiders.

Gold in Guadalajara?

"Three weeks ago [Chapman] disappeared," said Bill Murphy, chairman of the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee."We can't find him. Word is he's gone to Mexico."

Continued Murphy: "I'm not happy with this situation. I have few facts to deal with. He's written for my site for four years. He's missed three Saturdays now. I don't know what's happened. It's not showing courtesy for him to not tell others what he's doing.

"He's usually very punctual and lets everyone know what's going on. And now there's nothing. But I want to be careful about what I say.

"All my people say his phone's been disconnected, and he doesn't respond to e-mail," Murphy added. "He won't contact me. I heard he's in Mexico. That's just a rumor. It's the craziest thing.

"He's gone AWOL. Maybe he's lost at sea – who knows? It's disturbing because of the negative publicity. A standup person would at least answer, not disappear. I liked Bob very much, but I'm very disappointed. I've got to tell my own people something. I haven't written anything yet, because I can't find the friggin' words."

Murphy emphasized that he did not publish Chapman's recommendations of particular stocks, but rather his analyses of the U.S. market, which Murphy characterized as "excellent," adding, "[Chapman's] reports dwarfed those of Wall Street."

Murphy runs Le Metropole website as well as the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee website.

Long history of disciplinary sanctions:

Full Text

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

Anyone who leaves the united states out of fear does not DESERVE to be here in the first place. If you think that all 300,000,000 Americans will walk out or lie down to die, I got loud news for you if that day comes.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well, I think you've made me seriously think about leaving ATS for good.

I'll probably have nightmares tonight after reading what you posted. THANKS!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Cosmic Egg you are right, the time has long since past.

Got any ideas?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What's this First Shot that some people seem so desperate to launch via proxy ?

Who *are* these scare-mongers ?

What are they attempting to achieve ?

And why, apart from ATS, is virtually NO one in other fora ranting on and on and on --- about 'revolutions' and 'first shots' ?

Don't let them rattle you

These war-mongering 'first shot' advocates have at least one agenda

They want to use you

Don't be used

Just go on your way, live your life, accept what you can't change, roll with it

Things will all work out. They always do

and 90% of the stuff people waste so much time worrying about

---- never happens

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What a joke. Americans aren't going anywhere. If you're willing to flee at the first sign of trouble, then good riddance to you. Not saying that to you, OP, just the notion that Americans, as materialistic as we are, as sated as we are with one of the highest standards of living in the world, would just chuck it all and go wandering around the alleys of Mexico City just waiting to be robbed blind by the drug cartels.

It's one thing for a Tutsi in Africa to abandon their hut during the genocide there, they literally wore all their worldly belongings on their back. Think an American would abandon their McMansion in the suburbs? Their 2 or 3 cars, their massive entertainment system and hundreds of DVDs, their game consoles, their house full of furniture, all their lawn furniture and attic full of Christmas decorations?

Nah, we Americans aren't going anywhere, because we can't take all our stuff with us. We're like the miner 49'ers on the "SS Central America", we'll cling to our gold even if it means drowning as our ship sinks beneath us.

Of course, it's a different story for the power elite. Most of them that are American live abroad, with ties to the global community (part of the reason they push globalism so hard). They won't need to bother with an "exodus", they'll just wait out the collapse and swoop back in like vultures to pick over our bones.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I predict there will be a mass exodus of corrupt politicians and corporate leaders when a good percentage of 300,000,000 pissed off Americans rise up and actually decide that they have had enough and begin to take real action.

But then I woke up.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Agree. If such an event were to take place, those that can bugout to a prearranged retreat will do so. Those that can bug-in will do so, and a massive amount of urban areas might well become war zones.

Either way, bugging out to an unfamiliar area seems a critical mistake, with a few exceptions: People who live close to the border with willing relatives across the border might have a chance, if they are willing and skillful enough to be able to protect themselves in transit.

This all seems to be a hypothetical situation wherein the government attacks and subjugates its own citizens, OR a total breakdown of infrastructure such as an EMP attack on the continental U.S. In the former, I don't believe that true patriots would leave, even if they could. In the latter, I don't believe that many who had made prior arrangements might leave their homes, but not their country.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Hello MaxBlack,

Americans immigrating illegally to Mexico would really not be as bad as you have presented.

The people of Mexico, and I mean Mexicans who live in Mexico with out having any dealing with living in the us, really like Americans. Because of their money.

Mexicans from Mexico find the huge amount of Mexican immigrants immigrating to the US a bit embarrassing. Mexicans find people who immigrate to the USA and talk about how bad Mexico is especially distasteful.

We know history and understand that Texas was won in a war between Mexico and the combo of Mexicans and colonial immigrants who wanted their own state. We also know that Arizona and California was sold to the USA out of greed, cowardice and corruption on the Mexican generals part.

Pretty much the only thing Americans would have to worry about if they came to Mexico would be knowing how to live with out laws or government to keep you safe.

That's just the way it is down here. Being an ideot will get you kidnapped or killed. This is something every Mexican lives with today but it's really no biggy once you get your head out of your butt.

Mexico is no different than the rules of the wild, wild west. It's only as hard and dangerous as you are. Some people will take you for everything you have but that's just life.

Mostly the people of Mexico are very kind and humble in a backward A-hole kind of a way.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jane_Rogers

We are not living in a "corporate fascist police state" but a representative democracy. I suppose however that if one is lawless, an anarchist, paranoid and delusional, off their meds or all of the above then any state will feel like a "corporate fascist police state".

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
What's this First Shot that some people seem so desperate to launch via proxy ?

Who *are* these scare-mongers ?

What are they attempting to achieve ?

I'd like to echo these questions and sentiments in perhaps a more crude vein--

What in the hell are you guys talking about?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join