It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Freemason and Illuminati Organizations 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Have any of you masons had to take oaths that you feel is in conflict with the teachings of Christ?

Do any of you masons believe that Lucifer, or light bearer, is actually the enlightener of mankind, and his friend and benevolent?

Would any of you masons help a fellow mason, before another man that needed it more?

If the higher-ups in the brotherhood were to institute things that were in conflict with your beliefs, would you stay in the brotherhood?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Have any of you masons had to take oaths that you feel is in conflict with the teachings of Christ?

Never. Not in the 3 degrees of the blue lodge, nor of the 29 degrees of the Scottish rite.

Do any of you masons believe that Lucifer, or light bearer, is actually the enlightener of mankind, and his friend and benevolent?

None that I know of. It goes against everything we stand for. anyone who thought that way would cringe at the begining, end, and most of the middle of ever stated meeting. (We say a prayer to the Grand Architect and in my district we call him Most Glorious Lord God)

Would any of you masons help a fellow mason, before another man that needed it more?

Human nature set aside, we are obligated to help any person, in need of help, as long as it doesn't cause personal injury or hardship on ourselves. And since crisis situations occur, it would be hard to determine who was or wasn't a mason before rendering aid.

If the higher-ups in the brotherhood were to institute things that were in conflict with your beliefs, would you stay in the brotherhood?

The only way anyone is considered a " higher up" is through their work in the fraternity. It defies logic that one would spend a lifetime devoting himself to God and his brethren, only to switch sides because someone else told him to. I would like to think we all have a bit more class than that. (masons and non masons alike)

Thanks.

thanks for asking.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I haven't read anyone else's responses yet, but here are my answers.

Absolutely not.

I don't.

I would help whomever needed it most.

There are no higher-ups. I am a Master Mason and equal to every other Master Mason.

In our meetings the Worshipful Master has final say on a lot of things, but he is only in office for a year. Any business decisions are made by the lodge democratically.

What things do you mean?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Not at all.

I don't believe Lucifer to 'enlightener of mankind'. Lucifer, Biblically, was a disgraced Babylonian King. Lucifer, as put in Morals and Dogma, was a reference to gaining more knowledge.

I would help those who needed it (Mason or not).

If the Grand Lodge or Grand York Rite bodies were to make some decision against my belief it would piss off more than just me. Plus for the Grand bodies to make a decision it would take the voting of the membership. Freemasonry is pretty Democratic.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

No.

To quote an old Blue Oyster Cult song, "I know Lucifer so well I call him by his first name; I say, Hey Lou!"

I suppose that would depend on the circumstances.

Again, it would depend on the circumstances. Majority vote sets policy in Masonry.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Not ever, either in the Craft or in the side orders.

No.

Hard to say - it depends on the situation, and my own ability to help in that particular situation.

What exactly do you mean by "Higher-ups?" One of the core tenets of Freemasonry is that all Masons are equal, or "on the level."

There are offices, as in any other club (Master, secretary, treasurer, stewards etc), but most Masons move through all of these offices fairly quickly, and then assist the younger (newer) Masons when they take over these offices. Each of these offices is for a period of one year only.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join