It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Freemason and Illuminati Organizations 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Freemason Ideals were borne out of an agrarian age when majority were made serfs by selfish monarchists around the world. For all they desired, these monarchists had needs that the farmers could not provide, and had to free some of them who were capable of meeting those needs with their special skills, such as building, blacksmithing, etc.

There were called guilds then, and jealously guarded their skills. To be one of them was arduous for anyone attempting. And with that freedom, they realized there was more to the gift of life than to be serfs.

With their skills, the forerunner of our todays engineering and technology feats, they hold a special place in societies that the monarchist of today – NWO/ Corporations cannot wipe away. The Corps could only infiltrate.

The Illuminati were a branch of such freemen, who were responsible for the great renaissance of Europe in the 17th Century. They too knew there was more to the gift of life than to be serfs, as well as just engineering and technology feats.

They were responsible for the philosophies long hidden from mankind thru their studious efforts. They were a challenge to the power lust of the monarchists back then. And they too were infiltrated.

Today, such organizations exist only in name, or are bogey men to put fear into the common masses by today’s monarchists and fascists. Even though the original members of the Illuminati and the Freemasons had died out, and members infiltrated by the Corporations, its ideals still live in a core group of such men.

And such men were highly intelligent, several steps ahead of humanity, even ahead of the monarchists for all their money talents could be co-opted. Throughout the centuries, they had been guiding the evolution of mankind, through scientific, technological and philosophical fields.

They seek not for glory or wealth, but only human advancement. They are everywhere, from the seemingly bland CEO of a small company to the humble gardener. Within them is the power to influence, through the media – music, movies, publishing, and more recently, the internet.

They know what they are up against – the moneyed and powerful Corps. Just as the Corps had made used of their organizations, so too had they made use of the Corps weakness for profits to spread their ideals of freedom for mankind from bondage through using the different media platforms, unaware by the Corps till too late. They are several steps ahead.

This core group was not born naturally gifted. They too were guided and taught by someone else. That someone else was our ancestors who recorded their observations and trials for the next generations.

And what they taught is basically that there is more to life than just being serfs. There are scientific, technological and philosophical advancement awaiting our explorations.

The core group had disseminated it as much as possible through the media. But they too believe in free will and will never force anyone against their own free will. The common masses must see it, comprehend it and than act on it.

There is no invitation to this core group. In this age of the internet, so long as you help yourself, your family, your relatives, your friends and everyone else EQUALLY, you belong to the core group whose aim is to advance humanity egalitarianly as one race together far into the future.

Thank you for reading this. A song for you. Energy.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So who would join freemasonry blindly, would you join a club that won’t let you know anything about them, my question was presented to a mason “why should I join, what’s in it for me” the reply was – “we do favours in exchange for favours, this is common knowledge, usually favours are for cash “ .......................................?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonubis
“why should I join, what’s in it for me” the reply was – “

I asked the same question and the reply was, "The chance to help others in the community with the assistance of your Brothers.". Good enough for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Whatever you say, just don't try to take over the world.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Pillar]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pillar

I would not even know what to do with it if I had it.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Freemasons are godless heathens that once believe in god and worked for the church, but now have lost their way.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by hesphastus
Freemasons are godless heathens that once believe in god and worked for the church, but now have lost their way.

Thanks. I'll tell that to the minister of my church. I'm sure he'll get as much of a derisive snort out of it as I did.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hesphastus

In truth, Freemasons are required to be men of Faith. The only time this Faith is to be specific is the Chivalric Orders of the York Rite which requires the member to be Christian.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
free masons worship lucifer.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Good post and probably closer to the truth then anything I have heard before. Looks like so far most of the posters missed your point entirely in favor of emotional ranting.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Ladies and gentleman, here we have a serious contender for post of the year. In one short sentence, this incredible shining light in a world of darkness has solved all the problems, fixed all the issues, and generally outwitted all in this silly forum. I only hope that all can learn from this wonderful witty, and intelligent being.

I am not worthy to read your posts sir or madam.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Nice. You get a one line post! I would get a warning if i did it. Do you have any actual thoughts regarding your statement? Or was that a thoughtless knee jerk reaction?

[edit on 4/14/10 by scooterstrats]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Well, I am a Freemason and I don't worship Lucifer.

How do you reconcile that?

I believe in God the Father and Creator, his Son Jesus and the indwelling Holy Spirit.

I believe in the Brotherhood of Mankind under the Fatherhood of God.

I believe in Faith, Hope, Charity, Truth, Beauty, Wisdom.

I believe in Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence and Justice.

I believe that all people are equal and every person can have a personal and meaningful relationship with God.

I believe in the immortality of the soul and even as I am struggling to build a spiritual temple here on Earth, God is building a house for us not made with hands, eternal in the Heavens.

Finally, these are MY beliefs and they in no way represent the remainder of Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Pillar

I would not even know what to do with it if I had it.

Hmm.. I could think of many self gratifying things.. I'd bring harems back in style for starters.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Hmm.. I could think of many self gratifying things.. I'd bring harems back in style for starters.

Actually, in retrospect, the first thing I would do is let Networkdude finally have beer after lodge.

Beer.

As in singular.

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

According to Geneva Convention and other anti-torture treaties, offering a man one beer and not a consecutive beer, is in fact considered a severe form of torture.

I swear, it's in there. Or was that Man Laws?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Actually, in retrospect, the first thing I would do is let Networkdude finally have beer after lodge.

Beer.

As in singular.

Sadly, it would take nothing short of world domination to accomplish that task.
When brought up on lodge, we get, "that what the shrine is for"

I guess we will have to be patient, we just recognized PH two years ago, things move a bit slower down here.

On the bright side, the sports bar (only one in town) just started karaoke on Tuesday nights.(lodge night) so If I stop by after lodge, I can see some of my friend and neighbors caterwauling to 80's tunes. Ahh, good times.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

According to Geneva Convention and other anti-torture treaties, offering a man one beer and not a consecutive beer, is in fact considered a severe form of torture.

I swear, it's in there. Or was that Man Laws?

I think it was the 11th commandment. Remember, Moses dropped the last slab. (history of the world part 1)

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

we get, "that what the shrine is for"

Wow, that's exactly what I was told at my first lodge lol.. I've lived in two states since becoming a Mason, both refuse to allow alcohol anywhere near the building. I'm moving to Washington (I like musical chairs, state style) hopefully they are different!

One thing I smile at every time I hear the MM Charge is the line regarding "drunkenness" is a Masonic offense. Along with brawling and crude language

As a hockey player, nothing excites me more than a few beers, a brawl, while insulting someones mother.

EDIT: Oops

[edit on 4/16/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I believe there is special "dispensation" for Hockey games.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join