It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Solution-DO NOT VOTE FOR THE TWO HEADED SNAKE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I hear everyone with their ideas and their plans.

Here is a simple one, how about not voting for the democrats or the republicans.

You know and I know there is no difference between either party. They are all about the power and control they can institute for their behalf.

I find it highly ignorant that no one sees this simple FRELLING solution.

How bout you vow not to vote them back in.

Oh, I know why, because you are hypocrites. Once you get behind that curtain the programming just falls into place. Like rats in a maze, gotta get that cheese.

Sorry Independents, Libertarians etc. You are not involved in this rant.

What, you think you are going to be able to create another movement?

Do not even go there. Look and see what has happened in the past. Do you not understand that BOTH parties worked to destroy the TPM?

You are deluding yourselves if you think another movement is going to work. Just do not vote for the two main parties.

JEEEZ!

edit for gramma

[edit on 4/3/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It is not just the simple solution, but it is the OBVIOUS solution. Until the American people realize that they need to vote for that which makes the most sense to them, instead of being manipulated by people like Sean Hannity telling them that to vote for the Tea Party means splitting the GOP, and therefore means an immediate Democratic victory- we are just going to keep getting reamed by the same two headed monster that is American politics.

Me, I have no hope of this ever occurring. Because the second that any third party movement forms and gathers any steam, such as the TPM, both heads of the monster go on the offensive, effectively shutting it down through all the subversive tactics that have been proven tried and true. That's the way they shut down Ron Paul.

But we MUST break free from these chains that stay firmly attached to the false right/left paradigm and bind us into voting for one or the other- afraid that if we don't, the other will win.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If anyone wants a party to follow, how about the-

Leave me and the world THE FRELL ALONE PARTY!

new topics

join