It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Sunday Special, The truth behind the resusrection??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's a nice seasonal video courtesy of the wonderful John Armstrong celebrating a Humanist Easter. I can verify his bible quotes are correct and "NOT" as will no doubt be claimed by some "read out of context" or "twisted".

So when the TV, Radio and newspapers are merrily rejoicing (our mourning) the sacrifice of a godman, and the educators are demanding our children pay special reverence to anything claimed to be related to this festival of human sacrificeand torture.
Please feel comforted in the knowledge that , the oldest most pervasive conspiracy in the world designed to control the masses and rob us of our money land and independent thinking, is steadily being fully exposed as a pack of lies !

Happy Easter everyone

[edit on 3-4-2010 by piedsniper]

[edit on 3-4-2010 by piedsniper]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by piedsniper

Hi piedsniper/

Please feel comforted in the knowledge that , the oldest most pervasive conspiracy in the world designed to control the masses and rob us of our money land and independent thinking, is steadily being fully exposed as a pack of lies !

How is one's Faith, Hope and Love 'designed to control' the masses?
I have never been able to figure this one out!
''Rob us of our money lands'?
I think the BANKS have alot more to do with this then one's Faith in the Lord!
Indepandent thinking?
well, I would again look at who ''controls the money'' controlls our way of thinking...
''Steadily being fully exposed as a pack of lies''?
You are quite correct that it is indeed been a pack of lies,and it's not the Resurrection that needs exposing,that happened over two thousand years ago!
Christ has Risen from the dead!
XRISTOS ANESTI!
ALITHOS ANESTI!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The truth behind the resurrection is that Jesus (aka Lucifer) was an incarnation of Enki, and that his body was revived by his fellow ETs, and eventually taken into the sky after some time with his disciples.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Easter is not based on the resurrection.
It is a bastardization of Passover which was the mass annhiliation of "all firstborn" Egyptians as well as many others who were not firstborn. (collateral damage.)
It has all been sugar coated with chocolate bunnies.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

And if all accounts agreed then they could be accused of collusion or plagarism.

Slight differences in witness accounts is evidence of authenticity.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
there are 26 different accounts/versions of the facts/testaments by truthful bible writers... it breaks down lk=ike so:

time of event: 3 different times/dates
tomb visited: 4 different accounts of who seen what
moved stone: 2 different accounts
# of Angels : 5 different factual accounts
any surprised: 2 different versions
made known: 3 different versions
disciples met: 3 different tales with different eyewitnesses
Ascension day: 3 different eyewitness testimonies

when i was about 3rd-4th grade, i got a new Easter suit for Mass,
us kids would always buy flowers for the parents,
have the family & relatives an Easter gathering, candy for the tykes, penny-ante michigan Rummy after the meal for the grownups, a splash
of wine for everyone... and this was Irish heritage family...
( i think a secret collection was taken up to send to the Catholics in the
Irish struggle) (or else it was to buy into the Irish Sweepstakes Lottery)

but God was left at church in that gold tabernacle where the chalice sleeps
(chalice is one of the holy grails)

no wonder it took me years to get shed of all that...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

there are 26 different accounts/versions of the facts/testaments by truthful bible writers... it breaks down lk=ike so:

time of event: 3 different times/dates
tomb visited: 4 different accounts of who seen what
moved stone: 2 different accounts
# of Angels : 5 different factual accounts
any surprised: 2 different versions
made known: 3 different versions
disciples met: 3 different tales with different eyewitnesses
Ascension day: 3 different eyewitness testimonies

when i was about 3rd-4th grade, i got a new Easter suit for Mass,
us kids would always buy flowers for the parents,
have the family & relatives an Easter gathering, candy for the tykes, penny-ante michigan Rummy after the meal for the grownups, a splash
of wine for everyone... and this was Irish heritage family...
( i think a secret collection was taken up to send to the Catholics in the
Irish struggle) (or else it was to buy into the Irish Sweepstakes Lottery)

but God was left at church in that gold tabernacle where the chalice sleeps
(chalice is one of the holy grails)

no wonder it took me years to get shed of all that...

So you threw the 'baby out with the bathwater' eh?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why, oh why, does mankind continue to try, in vain, to find some small shred of justification for their rejection of Jesus Christ - and their sinful choices.

This guy is not unlike every other non believer, over the many centuries, that has taken verses out of context from the Bible in an attempt to make it appear that the message is distorted.

Non believers have, unsuccessfully, tried this for two thousand years - you would think they would know that the Bible has always stood the test of validity, and the attack of mere man.

I, too, can take any book, select parts/sentences/comments, and then make it appear to contradict itself - the guy reminds me of Jerry Seinfeld, doing a stand up routine.

Another epic humanity fail.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Happy Ishtar, today the christians will celebrate the Goddess of fertility with bunnies and eggs.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

on the contrary, i got schooled, saw the light....

primitive ~ to techno ~ Shamanism is the real connect with the higher-power way

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
Happy Ishtar, today the christians will celebrate the Goddess of fertility with bunnies and eggs.

Ironic that mankind is who took the original Scriptures, and reworded it, deleted, added, altered it to make it like "he/she" wanted it - and all people can do today is try to, as usual, blame God or Christians.

Do the non believers not have any new, fresher angles - it seems they've run out of "jabs" as the same ones keep popping up - century after century after century.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

hey, i recognize that peacesign avatar... how ya doing

good to have you at the site, (make a point to pull up profile)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Happy Ishtar indeed.

Thanks Eastre.... the sun is on it's way, thanks to you.

You are a cool goddess

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Happy Ishtar indeed.

Thanks Eastre.... the sun is on it's way, thanks to you.

You are a cool goddess

Hi b/b

Who exactly is Ishtar and what has ishtar have anything to do with the Original texts of the Bible?
Pascha,
I have heard of,
but Ishtar, I do not know!
The word ''Easter'' indeed, is a Mis-translation of the Original Scriptures!
It was never used in the Original Scriptures of the New Testament!
Pascha is a remembrance of Christ's Crucifixtion and Resurrection!
As also is a 'birthday' a remembrance of a child's birth!
Since Jesus Christ conquered DEATH on the Cross, we remember Him this way....

The Apostle Paul already warned against such an “offense of the Cross” (Gal. 5:11),
“lest the Cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

For the preaching of the Cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are being saved, it is the power of God” (1 Cor. 1:17-18).
He exhorted men not be ashamed of the Cross as a sign of reproach: “Let us go forth therefore unto Him without the camp,
bearing His reproach,” he teaches (Heb. 13:13-14).
For the reproach on the Cross led to the Resurrection in glory, and the Cross became the implement of salvation and the path to glory.
SOURCE

Xristos Anesti
Alithos Anesti!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by universalchokurei
The truth behind the resurrection is that Jesus (aka Lucifer) was an incarnation of Enki, and that his body was revived by his fellow ETs, and eventually taken into the sky after some time with his disciples.

G'day,

Ha hahahahahehehehe, very close but no cupie doll...

Best go do some study on the blood line of Jesus, a good book to read is Blood Line Of The Holy Grail, by Lawance Gardner.

There you will find out how JC fit's into the whole Enki story, I suggest every body find a copy for a read.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

Hi b/b
Who exactly is Ishtar and what has ishtar have anything to do with the Original texts of the Bible?

Eastre is in the lineage of Ishtar, the Babylonian goddess of love and fertility.

It has nothing to do with the bible.

Neither does Easter.

Also Ishtar is pronounced "Easter" or was.

[edit on 4/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
HAPPY ISHTAR EVERYBODY!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
From my own understanding. Jesus life was never about the seemingly concluding crucifixion on a wooden cross as the Religions of the world would have you believe.
But rather it is about the resurrection of Jesus and how he showed how he had ultimately conquered fear, hate, pain and death.
After all that was what he did for the last 3 years of his physical human life, ie;- Heal the sick, feed the poor and raised Lazurus from the dead.
Jesus was one of the true Mystics that showed through his teaching and his life example as was transcribed in the books of the new Testament that the physical world is not what we really think it is.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow it seems kinda Pathetic that atheist have nothing better to do then sit around and have a anti-bible study. It would seem to me that if I we're an atheist the last thing I would be doing is reading the bible. It seems to me if I we're a "humanist" I would devote more of my time being a human, instead of going out of my way to try to be a complete kill joy. I'm sure none of these giggling elitist are afraid to die, right? They will just go out like a candle. they will all feel different when they are 80, and death creeps a little closer. Maybe Jesus Christ won't be as funny....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Like those before me, I have to wonder how I am controlled by my faith? How are you so much more free by not believing?

True, I give my money, but we have a church budget and I can honestly say the majority is spent on helping and serving others in our community, in our state, and around the world. Yes, we have a church where we meet, but we also provide safe and positive outlets for the youth in our community, for the young adults struggling with life and a young family, we also serve the senior citizens and provide comfort and company to them there.

Yes, my faith takes a portion of my time. Time I could spend on ME, but that is the joy of being a Christian and not exclusive to Christianity, it is serving others. We cut wood to keep families warm, we have car washes as fundraisers so our members can retrofit degraded homes, provide blankets and food, we take up love offerings and help families that lost a home by a fire or storm, we send teams of men and women to rebuild homes lost in tornadoes, we go to other countries and build infrastructure the country either can't build or won't build...and you should see the smiles and tears of joy at the hope we help bring.

Loss of lands and money? Controll...? What are you talking about? Maybe in some so called churches, but not in many of the ones I know and have attended.

Playing on my naive and susceptable mind...ok...if loving and serving others is stupid...if doing what my heart tells me is right in encouraging someone is control....if believing in a God that teaches me to be a better person is iggnorant slavery...you got me.

So, do tell all of us how your uncontrolled life is richer. How are you not controlled and what better things do you do with your time...

I dare say you are a good person and we may have much in common, but judging someone for what they believe is no better than being judged for not believing... as such, you have much in common with so many so-called christians.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join