It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Reptilians Rule Earth?" "I don't know & I don't care."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
If only you knew man. The truth is too much too handle. I'm a pretty solid down to earth guy and I live in dread and fear for whats coming

Well, when it comes, let me know..

I have too much life to live to be worrying about the possibility that Reptilian Aliens will someday enslave Mankind through some fiendish plan to take over our financial system..

Anyway.. Don't you think that if they wanted to enslave us they would just have used their technology they used to traverse the light years to get here? Instead of pissing around like fools with false democracy and financial control?

I'm a very open minded person but I will need at least ONE single iota of evidence to back up this claim before I even think about thinking about thinking about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You know, ridiculous fantasies like this seriously distract people from things they ought to be genuinely concerned about. With everything going on in the world today, telling the credulous that the world leaders are "shape shifting reptiles" is seriously irresponsible.

Triple
on this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

We are slaves and have been. But God is going to break the bondage the serpents have placed over us.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I know they are going to burn and suffer in ways no mind can understand but God the man himself.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Because they are always watching. Got to learn to outsmart them and communicate in ways they wont understand.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by raynemarina

david icke is a disinformationist. Disregard him.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Not certain, but I believe this might be the video series you were talking about. 1 of 32!! -- EMPIRE OF THE CITY - Ring of Power

And yes, I do currently believe that it's crazy talk, (reptilian/mammillian clone creatures controlling the Earth) however I'm going to watch them, keep and open mind, and try to seek out actual evidence.

[edit on 3/4/10 by argentus]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
You know, ridiculous fantasies like this seriously distract people from things they ought to be genuinely concerned about. With everything going on in the world today, telling the credulous that the world leaders are "shape shifting reptiles" is seriously irresponsible.

Triple
on this nonsense.

C'mon, man, this is "skunk works".

Besides, we Draconians don't take kindly to scoffers such as you. And that's "pseudo-reptilian" if you please. We're more avian than reptile.

/yes, I'm kidding

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

You and the others who haven't woken up to this nightmare yet are gonna be in for a shock. But don't worry things are the way they are now because they are desperate. They are being hunted and killed even though we may not see it with our eyes.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

After having watched 1 of 32 of the video you referenced, I have to say that I'm unimpressed with it. Haven't even gotten to the juicy reptillian stuff yet. I still think it's bullflap.

You know what occurs to me? If this reptilian stuff were true, it wouldn't make them all-powerful....... it would make them weak. Why? They have all this superior technology and brainpower and yet decide to play money and power games with humans? what are we, some sorta interactive arcade? So all-powerful that they have to hide from us.

I don't think I'm going to make it beyond the 6+ minutes of 1 of 32, particularly since you haven't confirmed that's even the video you were talking about.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

We are slaves and have been. But God is going to break the bondage the serpents have placed over us.

Uh huh..

Proof that Reptilian Aliens control the Global positions of power through Clones please.. Or i'm just going to think you are nuts..

And my apologies but bringing God into this thread as a defender against the Reptilians just makes it all the more incomprehensible and unbelievable.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

When all hell breaks loose you will see for yourself lol. All the reptilians on this planet have been found and will have nowhere to hide.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here is what so entertaining about the subject. Most folks think this subject is way out in koo koo land. Even the hard core 911 was an inside job New World Order people can't swallow it.

Yet they dangle it in front of your faces with media but most of us are too stupid to see anything past American Idol, CSI, et etc
Bud----- Wei---------ser Frogs and Lizards
V
Nike commercial
SoBe
Geico

Face it
We are all slaves and not very bright eventhough we would like to think so.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Who among us knows the true nature of our reality and the underlying machinations of our civilization's function? I think that most of us are in the dark; I know I am. There was a time in my life when I'd have laughed at this idea outright, but I don't anymore because I have come to the realization that WE ARE ALL STRANGERS IN A STRANGE LAND and we don't have it all figured out.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by walking_virus]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

When all hell breaks loose you will see for yourself lol. All the reptilians on this planet have been found and will have nowhere to hide.

Ok, now I believe you..

Im going to start stocking up on anti Reptilian spray..

Just in case you're right..

Thanks for the heads up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join