It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollie Greig - A SAD SAD STORY - Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi guys

I wanted to share this very sad story of a girl in Scotland.

Please watch the video below (15 parts i think) of the family lawyer.

This is what we are up against in the UK.

Gareth

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The video is in 5 parts I think. YouTube keep taking it down but people keep posting it back up.

Facebook took down the Hollie Greig group page about a month ago as well, but suddenly put it back up again when Hollie's mum Anne mentioned it on an online radio interview.

I myself have posted about 40 times to the STV news website about the Hollie Greig scandal, but every time the STV censor deletes my posting.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I am more or less speechless about it.

ITS JUST WRONG, AND SICK.

I first heard about it off David Icke. Now I know he isnt the most respected man on this forum, but I would not have known about it
otherwise.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Every time he (or she) deletes it I get a message saying my posting is "unacceptable." Yeah, to the establishment media it is unacceptable that a member of the public should try to warn his fellow members of the public about an establishment child rape gang that is in effect enjoying the protection of Scotland's Lord Advocate.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Could one of you guys write a post that tells what the actual story is?

Some people can't watch YT videos because of work or connection speeds. A brief synopsis of the story might help for some one like me who isn't familiar with the story and I don't have time right now to watch a lengthy Youtube video series.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

The very short version is as follows.

A girl born with down syndrome was sexually abused by her father from the age of seven. 13 years later she tells her mother and names all the people who her farther let abuse her. Most of which are high up police men and women, Judges and people from social services.

There is a lot more that goes on inbetween. It is trully is sad sad story that needs to be heard.

This is one big cover up by the Scottish police force and media blackout.

Gareth

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I do not want to watch things like this, i am just amazed i am on a planet where things like this happen. I am just glad i will never bring someone into this world for seeing there lifes ruined by things like governments or police and the people who should be protecting people.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hollie Greig is today a 30 year old woman with Down’s Syndrome.

In 2000 she revealed to her mother, Anne, that she had been sexually abused for 14 years by her father and a number of other people in Aberdeen.

Hollie NAMED her abusers, and a number of other children who had been abused by them.

The abusers included a prominent Sheriff, a senior Policeman (since deceased), social workers and nurses in Aberdeen.

Medical evidence backed up her claims and Grampian police accepted she was a truthful witness.

NONE of the named abusers (apart from her father and brother) were interviewed by Grampian police.

£13,500 damages were later paid to Hollie for a crime that had never been investigated.

After reporting Hollie’s allegations to Grampian police, Hollie’s mother Anne was abducted from her home and sectioned in a mental hospital. An independent psychiatrist later said there was nothing wrong with her.

Hollie’s uncle burned to death in a car soon after catching her father in the act of abusing her. The authorities stated he had committed suicide. When Anne Greig finally obtained his autopsy report however it showed he had received A FRACTURED SKULL, A FRACTURED BREASTBONE AND BROKEN RIBS.

Scotland’s Lord Advocate Elish Angiolini (the Procurator Fiscal in Aberdeen when Hollie’s allegation were being made and then not investigated) is hiring Glasgow law firm Levy & McRae to send letters to all of the media in Scotland threatening them with legal action if they report this scandal.

In 2009 BBC Scotland and BBC Panorama became involved in the case. The BBC investigator said that this was a scandal that would “go around the world.” Later on however the planned programmes were dropped, and it was claimed the reporters would be sacked if they broadcast this scandal.

In February 2010 the journalist Robert Green travelled to Aberdeen to put out leaflets about this case. He is also intending to stand as a single issue candidate in the General Election to publicise it. On arrival in Aberdeen he was arrested by Grampian police. As well as stopping him from standing as a candidate at the election, the bail conditions seek to prevent him from discussing this scandal.

www.stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com
justice4hollie.blogspot.com/
Facebook ‘We won’t allow the state to cover up the Hollie Greig paedophile scandal’

[edit on 3-4-2010 by OurManInGlasgow]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Robert Green is one in a million. No doubt he has put countless hours and his heart and soul into avenging this disgusting wickedness.

The corruption in the system is rotten to the core. The crimes are being exposed and nothing is being done. Why? Because everyone in these chains of command are in debt to others---either through oath of secrecy on threat of blackmail themselves, or they stand to lose lucrative business deals.

The powers we have given them are used for evil. Names have been named and still, they have no remorse or shame. And the rapes, murders, and silencing continues.

If there were a god, he should have already intervened a long time ago. Instead of waiting for a superhero to drop from the sky, people better get off their ass and take matters into their own hands and do something to change things.

This evil is vast and has deep roots.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When i watched the video, it really made me wonder about the world we live in. Its easy for us to say "It will never happen to my child" but lets look at the social services involvment in this case. These are the people who say they are here to protect children. My reply to this is " what a load of BS".

When are we as the the people of the UK going to do something about it?

G

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
if this concerns you as a human being in the slightest then help us to publicise the story.

Lots of help here -facebook group

and at www.newssenses.com

[edit on 3-4-2010 by justyc]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Please join the FB Group to get justice for Hollie Greig here....

www.facebook.com...

You can also join newssenses and download leaflets to hand out, get more info on this story and join the interactive chat.

www.newssenses.com...

Please do all you can to get justice for Hollie, write to your MP's, MEP's, write to the mainstream media and your local press and radio stations. Be part of the change, enough is enough!

new topics

top topics

join