It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2009 Crop Circle Map

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Stumbled across this map and thought it would generate a few different ideas as to why the concentration of these "Anomalys" are in this area of the planet.

Crop Circle Locations 2009

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have no idea why. And I can't understand why after all those years, the police have not put a stop to it. We know when and where they appear. It wouldn't be difficult to prevent the destruction and violation of private property. The explanation that the farmers are getting paid is not satisfactory. I believe billionaire pranksters have other hobbies. I can't put any rationals in this. And I used to try hard.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
Stumbled across this map and thought it would generate a few different ideas as to why the concentration of these "Anomalys" are in this area of the planet.

Grayelf2009.....

The crop circles are concentrated in those places because those are the places at which people make the crop circles.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

"They" are going to say those crop circles are there because that is where the vortex energy, earth lay line, wormhole, star-gate, inter-dimensional portal is.

It's not just where all the crop circle making groups are... nope, can't be that.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

Crop Circle Locations 2009

Funny how all the negatives jump on a thread instantly these days isn't it ? - when you are simply helping others with their knowledge of such subjects.

Forget them.

and thank you for bringing the fantastic map. Brilliant! Perhaps this can be used this year to help show where the new ones will be.

I for one would never make a bold statement as to proclaiming "who" or "how" these were made. And those that do - are yet to back up their claims.

S&F for bringing this excellent addition to the phenomenon known as Crop Circles!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Most people now are brought to belive that crop circles are made by human but on the otherhand the much more complex are a mystery maybe they are left by much more intelligent beings ( ETS ) maybe we are not smart enough yet to communicate with beings from among the stars so they turn to patterns.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Indeed, a good map - thanks for sharing!

And personally a high concentration in pretty much one English county to me suggests more than pranksters. Seriously, anyone from this area will understand there are far better things to be doing than that. Why don't people do it elsewhere around the country?

I can understand it may be an "art-form" that to be truly artistic has to be undertaken in Wiltshire, but don't you think eventually there would be a different faction thinking #### it, we want our own hotspot in Scotland, or Kent, etc...and why has that never happened? It's not like corn/wheat fields are limited to Wiltshire y'know.

I believe it may be earth energy/line related somehow. This is a special area. I understand anyone not from Wilts or surrounding area would argue that their homeplace is a very special place, and rightly so. But trust me, you have no idea how easy you get life living in a place like Wiltshire. Could they be linked to the fact people in that area have the least earthly worries...on earth? And recent theories have led me to believe that some special folk have chosen to start their journey from the crop circle area. Too hard to explain at the mo tho, a very early theory for me...

I'm more intrigued by why they won't come any further North East, as a place not far from me and not too far from the crop circle region is supposed to be the crossing point of major earth energy lines or something. Now I've seen UFO's in the area, many people have, and lived beside a cornfield for 24 years - but nothing. But I'm yet to do some more research there, ie, actually watch for UFO's on the earth line crossing point. Not that I have a clue what that might prove or not
But the map link is great. I had been drawing all over my old paper map, but this is much more convinient - thanks!

[edit on 3-4-2010 by markymint]

top topics

join