It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Begins "Seen And Unseen" Profiling of Air Travelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The US Begins "Seen And Unseen" Profiling of Air Travelers

www.debka.com

While trying hard to avoid admitting to "profiling," the Obama administration has introduced new measures for screening US-bound air travelers based on how closely their personal characteristics match intelligence on potential terrorists. Nationality, age, certain physical characteristics, recently visited countries and partial (Muslim-sounding) names will be used alongside the no-fly list to step up flight security.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If this is not Orwellian Police State news, what is? ... Further quoted:

"The US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano warned Friday, April 2: "Passengers travelling to the United States from international destinations may notice enhanced security and random screening measures throughout the passenger check-in and boarding process." They will be applied to US citizens as well as foreign travelers."

I will not try that test - I mean fly to USA. I see this is just anoyther phase of preparations to coming new war in Middle East - Attack to Iran and very propable WW3.

They are building USA to act like fortress - thats how I see this.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Have you not been to America?
It's not free at all. I would imagine that the only reason people come here is either (1) they're "non-black", and thus don't have to worry about getting harrassed by security guards and/or cops daily, or (2) they believe the "America is great and free" propaganda.

America sucks. The people mostly suck, the women only like non-black dudes, and the laws don't do anything since anybody could really make anything up at just about any time.

It's so not free here, that this stuff I type could get the who knows what agency knocking down my door at just about any time. Hmmm... Iran doesn't sound so bad now...

Oh, yeah, and anyone that tells you otherwise... well, I'm 100% positive they're under some form of alien mind control/stage hypnosis stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Big Brothers Knows ALL!

There are certain mind control tactics,
which if used repetitively help condition the target
toward a state of learned helplessness
they also produce docility

1) Surveillance and
2) Searches (checkpoints of any kind) (Show me your papers)

Big Brother Sees ALL!

the "terrorist" reasoning is, IMO, a situation that has been contrived with INTENT, (Lets antagonize Muslims all over the world until they have nothing left to lose, we can make up lies in order to destroy their countries..and murder thousands of them) then when some of them start trying to redeem a bit of meaning for themselves...we can institute checkpoints, in order to subjugate and condition the american population towards a state of learned helplessness.

Big Brother will Protect You!

The Triad for social control of the United States has three points of control.

The Military Industrial Complex

The Prison Industrial Complex

And the Welfare Industrial Complex

----------

What is wrong with this picture, when a Grandmother's ancestral home is bulldozed by the Israelis, because her grandson, having nothing left to lose, and having nothing left to give his life any meaning other than to strap ten kilos of plasti'k explosives to his chest and walk into an Israeli checkpoint?

This is the future of america, as it is being designed, right now...

We must do better than this as humans.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by seataka]

new topics

top topics

join