It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Web/Internet and the U.S. Constitution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The world wide web/internet needs no constitution and has not a constitution it is to function by. The U.S. constitution doesn't even extend to the world wide web/internet nor has to ever.

Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.

Wouldn't you very damn well say that there is a sign that, say, a place on earth like a whole continent can function well without a constitution?

Wait! Before you say a single word. Wouldn't you very damn well say that the world wide web/internet is a sign that a place like a whole globe can function well without both a single constitution and a single government?

Remember: I'm the original guy that basically stated that the world wide web via internet is an anarchy working well sign.

Now just you wait a damn minute more...

Wouldn't you very damn well say that the world wide web/internet is a sign that a globe can function well without these such things I list having an extending hand: 1) religions, 2) governments, and 3) constitutions?

Primarily the U.S.of A. can avoid political madness by being the first to set an example by at least outlawing government and constitutions for a trail session so the world can see how it flies. And if it flies well, then so be it hence no more constitution and no more government.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

no more government.

That will never happen. There is always a form of government. Always. Any body that rules over another whether it be by force or by will, is still government.

Even a bunch of idiot anarchist morons will eventually evolve into a form of government if they ever get their "way"

Its just human nature.

And, with all due respect, maybe i just didnt read enough into your post, but i really don't see what the internet has to do with anything

Countries disagree about many aspects of the internet, most importantly, how to police it.

new topics

join