It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER EXPOSED: The stargate of Shiva.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Indeed the scholars have alleged that the boat-like object seen in that painting, was the so called "Boat of Million Years", used by Ra to travel across the underworld. Is it, really, just a boat??

Yes, it is really just a boat used to travel to the land of the dead in the West, called Amenti. By posting a picture of what hypothesized wormhole travel looks like, what exactly are you trying to do? Show that the way one travels through a wormhole is the same shape as a boat?

Notice that Seth is coming out and it seems that his body is twisted or warped.

Set isn't coming out 'warped', he is coming out as a snake, which is how he's represented most of the time. He is the incarnation of evil, after all. So Set is a snake and this relates him to space travel how?

Are you sure those panels are from the CERN facility? Haven't seen them before, if they are... well it could just be symbolic of all the different nationalities which are participating in the project.

... the tunnel's section resembles the structure where Shiva is always depicted, doing his Anandatandava aka "the cosmic dance".

You could have put any circle shaped object and it would fit just aswell. From the Mayan calendar to clock tower's clock from Back to the Future...

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by vjr1113

...you know... 3.000 years ago they had some Stargate devices assembled in Egypt, in India, In the Andes... and none black hole sucked up the planet.

Are you guys all in on some big secret? What on Earth are you talking about mate? Who assembled these, who assembled what in Egypt and in India? What the hell...

Someone's already said it... this is putting 2 and 2 to make 22.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great post Ucalien. Shiva the destroyer sits in front of CERN, a gift from LONG TIME SUPPORTER (since the 1960's?!), India. Bring on the Kali yuga!
You may well be right that they are trying to open a portal but God only knows what will come from it. Is this what the New World Order is all for? to bring back the Annunaki?
We won't have long to wait for answers at least.
What a totally fascinating time to be alive!
There is a similar statue of Shiva here in our local art museum that has always been my favorite, perhaps this is why. Maybe it is speaking to me of things thousands of years past and possibly only weeks into the future. My mind is BLOWN

Shall we dance the Apocalypso?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Reply to post by Asktheanimals

apo-calypso..........hilarious........

great thread- you're not nuts OP. keep on keeping on.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Yes, it is really just a boat used to travel to the land of the dead in the West, called Amenti. By posting a picture of what hypothesized wormhole travel looks like, what exactly are you trying to do? Show that the way one travels through a wormhole is the same shape as a boat

No, is NOT just a boat. The MAINSTREAM SCHOLARS said it's a boat. You can be just ANOTHER SHEEPLE and believe on it. It's just a matter of MIND OPEN.

Set isn't coming out 'warped', he is coming out as a snake, which is how he's represented most of the time. He is the incarnation of evil, after all. So Set is a snake and this relates him to space travel how?

You FAILED AGAIN. The SERPENT wasn't the archetype of evil in ancient Egypt. It was the archetype of WISDOM. The archetype of the initiates and masters of the ANCIENT SCHOOL OF MYSTERIES, founded by PTAH/ENKI, the NHSH aka "Nahash", The serpent of Wisdom.

Are you sure those panels are from the CERN facility? Haven't seen them before, if they are... well it could just be symbolic of all the different nationalities which are participating in the project.

Well, just 'cos YOU have never seen that panels before, DOESN'T MEAN they ARE NOT THERE. And they are not symbols, they are WRITINGS. And some of them are DEAD TONGUES. As the Sanskrit and Ancient Mandarin. Makes no sense a Sanskrit panel in a scientific facility, 'cos the current Indian language is the HINDI. Sanskrit is 99% used to METAPHYSICAL PURPOSES.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Excellent Post!!! This would make sense as to why TPTB would spend such huge amount of money. This could be the a possible portal for an invasion of a benevolent or malevolent nature. Knowing TPTB it is probably malevolent . Does anyone think this may have anything to do with planet x in the solar system neighbourhood?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Bring on the Kali yuga

Nice call. Maybe isn't exactly ENLIL/Shiva that the scientists are trying to bring back... Is this KALI YUGA, "Kali age" isn't?? Kali is the princess Inanna actually. She's worshiped by the Illuminati Freemasonry, as Venus. It's complicated. Maybe Inanna is attempting to bring someone banned to other dimensions... Maybe the Illuminati are trying to bring back Marduk, the most hated Anunnaki ever.... Who knows...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Did you rip this guy Off completely.
Or are you the same guy?
www.williamhenry.net...

Came across that at GLP.

I did not see a link at all in your post to this site but it contains many similar images and themes as your OP.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Derised Emanresu]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well, just 'cos YOU have never seen that panels before, DOESN'T MEAN they ARE NOT THERE. And they are not symbols, they are WRITINGS. And some of them are DEAD TONGUES. As the Sanskrit and Ancient Mandarin. Makes no sense a Sanskrit panel in a scientific facility, 'cos the current Indian language is the HINDI. Sanskrit is 99% used to METAPHYSICAL PURPOSES.

All of that emphasis you threw into your post fails to show direct evidence that these inscriptions are located at the CERN facility, let alone what their purpose is.

Your response when the last responder asked how you knew these panels are located in the CERN buildings shows either a lack of debating skills, or a lack of evidence.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Bleh. Just great. I know people are gonna snicker and/ or ignore me, but ever since they switched this thing on (and I mean the FIRST time they cranked it up and it blew an O ring), My dreams take a turn for the incredibly vivid and strange- like I'm straddling 2 realities at once. I've had dreams in dreams, waking dreams, lucid dreams... And that nap I had yesterday- I cannot even begin to figure out that one. It was so weird, it lost even dream logic. The first short test they did- I had one EXTREMELY weird 'vision'- since in order to dream, you have to actually be asleep. Scared the living daylights out of me! After that, I went back to normal. Then, since they have had this thing doing stuff, I go to sleep, and....

BEFORE: I slept, and had the occasional weird dream- but I could pinpoint the reason just fine. My sleep and dream state worked like it should, for the most part.

Now: It's like my dream state has been buying drugs without me!

Just for clarification, I do NOT do drugs, and never have.

Seeing some of the stuff they have there at the LHC (which they shouldn't- it's a laboratory, not a temple! Unless....) and the other stuff in this thread, ya cant help but wonder.... I certainly do..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

A detail that most of people forget about, is that the Anunnaki had many conflicts of interests among their families and clans. They were ALWAYS trying to hustle each other. This invasion propaganda doesn't make any sense. This planet is still an Anunnaki colony. The point is that the Illuminati Freemasonry is attempting to prevent the return of a massive diplomatic mission from Nibiru, 'cos it threats the NWO agenda. IMO it's possible that one renegade Anunnaki or group are pulling the strings of the Illuminati to prevent a massive return of the Nibiruans. Just my two cents, that this renegade is Marduk/Ra. Since when he ruled Egypt as Ra, he attempts to defeat the other Anunnaki and control whole Earth... Maybe he was banned to another dimension by the 456.087 time and now someone is trying to bring him back.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Asktheanimals

Bring on the Kali yuga

Nice call. Maybe isn't exactly ENLIL/Shiva that the scientists are trying to bring back... Is this KALI YUGA, "Kali age" isn't?? Kali is the princess Inanna actually. She's worshiped by the Illuminati Freemasonry, as Venus. It's complicated. Maybe Inanna is attempting to bring someone banned to other dimensions... Maybe the Illuminati are trying to bring back Marduk, the most hated Anunnaki ever.... Who knows...

Kali Yuga is also referred to as the "iron age". We are currently living in Kali Yuga. This is the age when humanity is enamored by material pursuits or the "illusion" or the "Maya". In other words, a vast majority of humans are trapped in the "matrix". Hence, spiritual ascension becomes difficult and an elusive goal. However, when a vast majority of humans are able to escape the matrix(in other words: see through the illusion) and attain the state of spiritual enlightenment, Kali Yuga would be completed and a new Golden Age or Sat Yuga would commence.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

You could have put any circle shaped object and it would fit just aswell. From the Mayan calendar to clock tower's clock from Back to the Future...

I thought that the first round, too- but those little flame knobs coming off the statue DO line up exactly with the wiring bundles coming out of the machine. I'm not up on my Indian mythology, so my descriptions are pretty simplistic.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Ansuzrune

A detail that most of people forget about, is that the Anunnaki had many conflicts of interests among their families and clans. They were ALWAYS trying to hustle each other. This invasion propaganda doesn't make any sense. This planet is still an Anunnaki colony. The point is that the Illuminati Freemasonry is attempting to prevent the return of a massive diplomatic mission from Nibiru, 'cos it threats the NWO agenda. IMO it's possible that one renegade Anunnaki or group are pulling the strings of the Illuminati to prevent a massive return of the Nibiruans. Just my two cents, that this renegade is Marduk/Ra. Since when he ruled Egypt as Ra, he attempts to defeat the other Anunnaki and control whole Earth... Maybe he was banned to another dimension by the 456.087 time and now someone is trying to bring him back.

Ok, nobody else seems to want to do it, so I will.

There is NO proof, at all. None what so ever, that the Annukaki exist, or ever have.

Sure, we can read Sitchin, which I have and debate theology back and forth and ancient drawings and texts, but the truth is, it's all speculation

I wish people would stop attempting to pass of this stuff as fact. It's plausible, but not yet proven.

The same goes with whatever history contemporary scholars attempt to pass on to us about Egypt or any other Ancient Civilization.

It's all nice to debate and talk about, it's fascinating that this COULD be possible, but don't discredit and scream at other posters for pointing out what scholars have been saying for centuries about these drawings.

It's been studied. Sure a lot of the ancient knowledge has been supressed, that I do not doubt at all, but come on now.

We must leave speculation in the realm of speculation and discuss it as such.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
reply to post by ucalien

You mentioned a "nuclear bomb every second."

Don,t some big volcanoes generate that same level of energy?
I think they do,and they do not result in the end of the world.

Like your connection to Shiva though,maybe there is more to the LHC than they are letting on.

There's always more than THEY let on.
A Happy Easter to all.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

All of that emphasis you threw into your post fails to show direct evidence that these inscriptions are located at the CERN facility, let alone what their purpose is. Your response when the last responder asked how you knew these panels are located in the CERN buildings shows either a lack of debating skills, or a lack of evidence.

What are you expecting from me?? A label in that pictures with FBI logo??? A forensic analysis about who, when, how, for what that panels were installed there??? Ain't the god of truth, I'm just picking the crumbs along the way. Feel free to make your OWN investigation and debunk what I said.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I actually didn't say 'geeze another nut etc., etc...'. I leaned forward and narrowed my eyes a bit, but that was it.

--I think the Egyptian boat is a boat. (Sorry)

(Okay, here I admit, I was going '...another nut... mumble, mumble, grump...'

--The apparent similarities with the Shiva depictions are interesting.

(changed my mind about the 'nut' thing... again.)

--The statue of Shiva in front of the CERN building is definitely strange (and definitely kind of creepy, when coupled with the similarities.)

--I dunno what to say about the panels with different languages. I'm scratching my head. I saw what looked like kanji symbols and arabic. Still pretty weird.

All in all, I like your ideas, and this was informative, well put together, interesting and fun.

Thanks for this. Good job.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by Derised Emanresu
reply to post by ucalien

Did you rip this guy Off completely.
Or are you the same guy?
www.williamhenry.net...

Came across that at GLP.

I did not see a link at all in your post to this site but it contains many similar images and themes as your OP.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Derised Emanresu]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

No, is NOT just a boat. The MAINSTREAM SCHOLARS said it's a boat. You can be just ANOTHER SHEEPLE and believe on it. It's just a matter of MIND OPEN.

Oh I see. So someone who has spent their whole life studying a certain topic should just be ignored for no particular reason. This is beyond logical bounds mate... Oh yeah, I'm a sheeple though because I choose to listen to educated people rather than clearly uneducated ones.

You FAILED AGAIN. The SERPENT wasn't the archetype of evil in ancient Egypt. It was the archetype of WISDOM. The archetype of the initiates and masters of the ANCIENT SCHOOL OF MYSTERIES, founded by PTAH/ENKI, the NHSH aka "Nahash", The serpent of Wisdom.

No, it's just you continually failing. Who claimed the serpent was the archetype of evil? What are you talking about mate? Please don't put words into my mouth. Set's demonization following the rise of the Horus cult at the start of the 21st century BC was espoused through the Osiris myth. Set become heavily associated with Apep (the evil serpent) of the Underworld whom Horus fought for eternity. Once again, don't put words into my mouth. Set/Apep being symbolically represented as a snake does not equate wormhole space travel.

I never said they aren't there... why are you getting angry... I merely posed the question because I was unsure. Once again though, how do you know these are located at CERN? Is it too hard to answer?

Mate, honestly, I don't want to come across as rude, and I try not to, but you really should do some work on building a strong case for the points you want to present if you want to propose a totally outlandish theory such as this with no substance what-so-ever.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

I know that this guy is a researcher, but I didn't use his work as reference. I ever had this mature idea about Anunnaki/Hindu deities in my mind, I just couldn't figure out the connection with the LHC. Like I said before, it's a COMMON SENSE among MANY UFO researchers that the Ta-Wer was an ancient stargate. It's not an isolated idea.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very interesting thread, well written and documented. S and F for you, friend.
This statue and the panels are the most intriguing part of your thread, and those things alone deserve much attention. There has got to be a code in there, something that a few guys at the CERN know. Some "inner circle" .
Who knows, this LHC may have been built to save us from destruction, or to give the worlds' richest a funny million-dollar-a-second-trip into the architecture of the universe.

nice, nice theories I read here

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join