It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER EXPOSED: The stargate of Shiva.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I don't know, man. It seems like you've put 2 and 2 together and came up with 22. This seems like a typical collection of disparate facts assembled to validate yet another theory that the LHC is something other than what it is. It's a fun thought and well done I suppose but this is as far out as any other conspiracy theory....

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
What you mean about "no indications"?? A public statement reporting in details everything that occurs while that scientists are operating the LHC??? We are talking about a machine that could suck up the entire solar system and are you expecting by a complete memo informing the EXACT amount of energy they are producing??

Oh so right now, as we speak the LHC is pumping out the same amount of energy as what was present at the Big Bang?

rofl!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Fantastic thread, man!

Like some of the others above, at first I thought this was going to be another bonkers theory with no merit, but after reading your post and looking at the pictures, I am very interested in learning more about the Shiva connection.

It is quite odd that they would have a statue of Shiva out front.

And the "sacred writings" seem out of place at a scientific institution. You may be on to something here. I think I'll do a little research myself. If I uncover anything else related, I'll be sure to post it back here.

Star and flag for you!

keeb

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

You need to see your drum kit being sucked up to the underworld to believe the LHC is a stargate machine????

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
WOW Nice thread, makes you think twice about what is going on..... and now check this out Man Arested at LHC claims he is from the future
lol

[edit on 3/4/2010 by wycky]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
those panels look like they could be soemthing out of a Blade movie

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

reply to post by traditionaldrummer

You need to see your drum kit being sucked up to the underworld to believe the LHC is a stargate machine????

Oh, my drum set is already a part of the underworld. It's part of the deal all musicians make with satan.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by keeb333

And the "sacred writings" seem out of place at a scientific institution. You may be on to something here. I think I'll do a little research myself. If I uncover anything else related, I'll be sure to post it back here.

Ain't no expert in ancient writings, but I have a good eye to their design... I recognized some Middle East layout and ancient Asian layout but the second panel of the last picture has a writing I can't identity and I dare to say it may be an ancient alien writing.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh so right now, as we speak the LHC is pumping out the same amount of energy as what was present at the Big Bang?

First off I didn't say the LHC produced the same amount of energy as presented at the Big Bang. I said the LHC may have created similar conditions to produce it. I just in case you haven't noticed, I provided the links with data based in SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATIONS. I just said what that physicists said. The link is there.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Krsna is absolute Godhead, and he forms the trinity of Brahma, Visnu and Siva. Brahma creates, Visnu Maintains, and siva destroys.When the cycle of Siva's dance comes again, she annhialates the creation! She is the destroyer! Highly suspect all of this.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Fantastic! The panels and Shiva, it all means something. Symbolism like that is not used just for the heck of it. Reminds me of DIA. It would seem the the people behind the curtain have a hard time not being sentimental. They sure do love to put all of the clues right there in front of our face.

S&F...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

You mentioned a "nuclear bomb every second."

Don,t some big volcanoes generate that same level of energy?
I think they do,and they do not result in the end of the world.

Like your connection to Shiva though,maybe there is more to the LHC than they are letting on.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Wow!! Very interesting.

I think that the lhc is looking for particles since they are colliding protons but I think there is more then just that especially with the potentials of wormholes and time travel, its just crazy. but..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
edit: also i see how how shivas third eye is connected to enlightenment and 2012..

[edit on 3-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

[edit on 3-4-2010 by togetherwestand]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Great thread and lots to contemplate!

And the Annukaki will pop out of the wormhole in a 'Neutral' Country.
Hopefully the chamber's temperature wont snap freeze them.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Hi Ucalien,
I have done some studying of the Alchemy and the Emerald Tablet
I have some info you might want to add to your thread.
Have you heard of "Zep Tepi" meaning "Golden Age" or "First Time" (it was refereed to as "the time when God liked being's Roamed the earth" approx 12,000 years ago).

Along with the list of mythological gods we find encoded in the grid stories of the creation of the human experiment, we also find the Zep Tepi. As with all legends, this is metaphoric in content, a connection between the Atlantean grid program and the ancient Egypt grid.

Within the void called Time and Space there are those who move from reality to reality creating the programs in which souls experience. They move through the place known as Zero Point , where matter and antimatter merge to create new realities. It is the place where positive and negative collide to destroy matter and recreate new.

It is a place of awakening and a place of forgetfulness. It is the beginning and the end of all and everything. It is the home of the creational forces, those who bend and shape realities through sound, light and color. The term Zep, Zipper, closing and opening, rips in time, movement through space time, DNA as a polymer or encoded DNA.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Right now I almost can see in my mind, a bunch of ATSers jumping in their chairs, in front of the computer and saying "Oh no, another weirdo going nuts about the LHC..."

Ehh sorry mate but you are a class A nut.

Firstly, let me say there are two kinds of scientists -

Theoretical & Applied

Do I honestly need to say more about the differences between the two? The truth is that, like you said, we do not know what this thing will do. I believe it will not create wormholes or anything of that sort. The purpose of an experiment is to obtain results from it. That is what they are doing now. Nothing has happened so far from these experiments. I think you are just thinking too hard.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by fordrew]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here is their official explenation for the Shiva statue:

cdsweb.cern.ch...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I know what a Stargate is...but what the heck is a Large Hadron Collider... ;-)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Great digging and connections. My only question is, how do you know those panel pictures were taken at the CERN facility?

Otherwise cool thinkings!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join