It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Lights over Texas - three different witness reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97010225379c.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from Source:
A series of lights appeared in the skies southeast of Abilene, TX, on March 31, 2010, lining up in a "straight vertical line," according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

"First I saw one light...then two lights...then 5 lined up in a straight vertical line...the next sighting they were 4 horizontal...each time they lasted just a few seconds...the whole event was just about minute and 1/2. I got my wife to see witness them also," the witness stated.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Texas MUFON State Director Ken Cherry investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

Texas, March 31, 2010 - Orange lights appeared...up to 5 ...in straight vertical lines...then 4 in horizontal lines...then in circles. MUFON Case # 22599.

Lights appeared south east of my house in Abilene Texas...15 or so degrees on the horizon putting them in Callahan county around hwy 36 somewhere near the Pecan Bayou or Eula area.

I was sitting on my back porch when I first saw them at 8:30 on March 31'st. First I saw one light...then two lights...then 5 lined up in a straight vertical line...the next sighting they were 4 horizontal...each time they lasted just a few seconds...the whole event was just about minute and 1/2. I got my wife to see witness them also...

Interesting as there are 3 different witnesses. This again is a UFO to me as it is unexplained. I have no idea what this could have been, sort of looks like a formation but whose to say it isn't F-16's?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

new topics

join