It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order Send to the Govenors-Here it is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rken2
Well said recently awakened. But I think this does have a chance of success. It is said to have the military like yourself behind it because they to have sworn the same oath. But it took certain action by the people before they could intervene. Those actions have now been taken.

Not only is there pressure from the inside but also pressure from the world that has been ravaged by this out of control group doing the US people to do its bidding. Its time is short.

Thank you...While I do hope your right. It will only be successful if the people stand up together and in one voice and not sit back in fear and let the Military do all the work.

Can the military act with the consent of the people, Yes.

Will they be successful without the support/assistance of those same people? No.

All I'm saying is, taking the actions necessary to involve the Military isn't enough. The people have to be willing to stand side by side, shoulder to shoulder WITH the Military as one people for it to be successful.

Thanks for sharing your voice.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
RecentlyAwaken, you said it best, brother. Americans do have a choice here. They can deem to retain and keep things the way they are, with the coming changes to them they are still quite un-aware of of, such as RFID chipping and Biometric REAL ID cars, and mandatory drug testing, gun grabs and martial law. Or, they can choose to change all that, dissolve the Corporation, and quit the Corporation, and seize the Corporation's assets. The Corporation begins at the Central Banks.

Here is the reason the Governors are being asked to resign:
By resigning, the Governor is quitting the Corporation, leaving it without a leader. Then the governor is reinstated, after he/she takes the Constitutional Oath. As a Constitutional governor, he/she can then seize the assets of the Incorporated State, and dissolve the Corporation part, making the State a Sovereign Republic again.

The Banks are the enemy here, and the Federal Reserve Bank is the biggest enemy. These banks own us all, with the bond that is taken out on each of us at birth. All of these bonds together makes a Trust, and a Trust is what TPTB use as a monetary base, to print more and more money. Are you a commodity, friend?

Once these banks are dissolved, and their assets seized, the New America will have plenty of gold, silver, and land holdings. Every acre the Federal Government now holds will belong to the American people again. Americans will own their land, not just the real estate, they will own their cars, not just rent them from the government. Social Security and Medicare will be flush with money, and recipients will be getting a very large raise.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Can anyone else smell NWO? Seems too good to be true? Too easy? Might just be because i'm mashed.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What a lunatic idea, if they're seriously considering this and the fed takes it serious...the world's laughing

"All mortgages will be considered repaid...no taxes...etc." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, yes, and the streams will flow with delicious beer instead of water, everyone will be rich, Regan will come to lead us once more, Al Qaeda operatives will self-destruct in 3, 2, 1, ...

The whole notion of people believing this crap is hilarious.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes, it sounds to good to be true. I bet the mortgage companies thought it was too good to be true when the economy imploded and they got to foreclose on everyone's houses.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Do I understand this correctly - that Robert gates and the commandant of the US Marine Corps has signed on to this? This would be sort of like a military coup except to return America back into a Constitutional Republic.
This seems too good to be true. If so, I would stand side by side with any who will try to enforce the authority of the people. This could be the real deal.
Where can I find out more?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

There's a ton of information in this thread. I haven't heard anything about Robert gates and the commandant of the US Marine Corps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
MRXYZ you are a really funny guy.

To bad that is all. Do a little research before knocking this. Perhaps your a shill sent to create disruption and mistrust.

But like I said you are funny.lol

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
To the people worrried about the "Religious" aspect of this... First of all
. Second of all, ever heard of the Magna Carta? Probably not as it is obvious that so few even know what the Consitution is all about!
It doesn't have anything to do with religion except the fact that we were all created by God to have freewill. It has nothing to do with being Christian, Jewish, Moslem, Hindu etc... So pipe down! It means that the ONLY entity that should have authority over us is God. And if you don't believe in God, fine - then no one has authority over you.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Asktgeanimals. Where did you hear about Robert Gates being part of this. I have not heard that anywhere else. thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
educationcenter2000.com...

Link to the documents sent to the governors

[edit on 3-4-2010 by rken2]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Overthrow the government by sending letters to governors and make them resign, really?? I can't believe people take this serious.

THINK for a second:

- The letters come from a Texan anti-government group. They have ZERO credibility, and act under no one's authority. They don't speak for ALL THE PEOPLE. THEY might want to overthrow the government, but they do not speak for the majority of US citizens.

- The letter basically states that governors have to ask for forgiveness and then are reinstated, and if they sign this they will be considered re-elected. So some random organization believes they can ask a governor to step down, and the put him back in place if he "asks for forgiveness". On WHO'S AUTHORITY???

- They say there won't be any more taxes...yet have NO PLAN about how to regulate things after the putsch. Who will organize things? What about the people who rely on government services? What about ALL THE LAWS that are based on the current government? Who's gonna write new laws? Those lunatics who believe they can convince governors to step down by sending letters???

- What about the US image for trade and commerce? The international community will look at the US like some banana republic after they split up. You think you don't need the international community for trade/commerce? Think again

The letter is actually written in a "safe" way...it can't really be seen as a threat. Just a wishful pipedream by some lunatic. The letter clearly shows the guy who came up with it hasn't thought about things in great detail. It's as if he had written "step down now, we'll take over...we'll...well...we'll see what happens...but don't forget to step down".

Btw, I'm pretty sure the letters come from this guy...

I'm not happy about all of the government's plans either, but can we stop wasting times with lunatic ideas and instead spend that energy to come up with constructive and helpful plans? Overthrowing the government won't solve anything, and it's definitely not bad enough right now to even think about it. If it were like in Burma, you could start thinking about it...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Overthrow the government by sending letters to governors and make them resign, really?? I can't believe people take this serious.

Please try to do a little research. There's a lot of this information already covered. In that link I gave above there's about 30 pages alone.

THINK for a second:

- The letters come from a Texan anti-government group. They have ZERO credibility, and act under no one's authority. They don't speak for ALL THE PEOPLE. THEY might want to overthrow the government, but they do not speak for the majority of US citizens.

Nobody ever claimed to speak on your authority or ALL THE PEOPLE, or the majority. They are speaking on their own authority that they believe was given to them by God and a little piece of paper called the Constitution. Although they'd probably be glad to have you.

- The letter basically states that governors have to ask for forgiveness and then are reinstated, and if they sign this they will be considered re-elected. So some random organization believes they can ask a governor to step down, and the put him back in place if he "asks for forgiveness". On WHO'S AUTHORITY???

See above.

- They say there won't be any more taxes...yet have NO PLAN about how to regulate things after the putsch. Who will organize things? What about the people who rely on government services? What about ALL THE LAWS that are based on the current government? Who's gonna write new laws? Those lunatics who believe they can convince governors to step down by sending letters???

They will go back to Constitutional/Common Law as it was originally. Unless there is an actual injured person, there is no crime.

- What about the US image for trade and commerce? The international community will look at the US like some banana republic after they split up. You think you don't need the international community for trade/commerce? Think again

The letter is actually written in a "safe" way...it can't really be seen as a threat. Just a wishful pipedream by some lunatic. The letter clearly shows the guy who came up with it hasn't thought about things in great detail. It's as if he had written "step down now, we'll take over...we'll...well...we'll see what happens...but don't forget to step down".

Btw, I'm pretty sure the letters come from this guy...

I'm not happy about all of the government's plans either, but can we stop wasting times with lunatic ideas and instead spend that energy to come up with constructive and helpful plans? Overthrowing the government won't solve anything, and it's definitely not bad enough right now to even think about it. If it were like in Burma, you could start thinking about it...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by MrXYZ]

I'm not really answering conjecture. I don't have an opinion on the matter.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the pro-NWO agent in our midst has been identified. I tried again to read the Restore America document, and while my concerns about all of the religious terminology have been addressed to my satisfaction, the dense legalese, made worse my my dyslexia forced me to once again stop somewhere on the first page. Does anybody here on ATS have a synopsis they could post in plain English? I'm sure that would also clear up a lot of other peoples' concerns and make it easier to start conversations with people who aren't already in the know about this movement.

So, is the commander of the Marine Corps really in on this? That would be fantastic when TSHTF.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Just a simple question. How do they plan to pay for the military? Because i can tell you if we go and tell the world at large to take all our trillions of dollars in debt and "stuff it" we're going to NEED them. The US military has all the best toys because we spend a very pretty penny on them. Go back to trying to have militias defend the country with hunting rifles and shotguns and the chinese will eat us alive in short order. To be honest they may do that ANYWAY.

I can't really take these guys seriously, I applaud their goals of changing things but lets be honest. Your average every day american isn't going to be alright with this and there WOULD be chaos no matter how "discrete" or "peaceful" they try to make the changeover.

The last thing to consider is the US Gov't isn't going to just go "oh well, 1300 people told us to quit and go home" and resign. Ain't gonna happen. Not in this reality or any other you subscribe to. If they DID have a huge military following who agreed the sitting government would likely have just as many who would see this as a coup and line up to defend it. Boom civil war, and i don't see another alternative. Its as simple as knowing that those in power do not give up power easily. Mix that with people being very afraid of radical changes (and to modern americans this would be a VERY radical change) and it simply does not and cannot work.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
So this is the 4th thread on the same tired subject? I'm not trying to be a prick but this has been milked for all its worth. Why is this not being added to the other threads?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The members of this fringe group the guardians of free republic seem to have invaded ATS. They post a couple threads a day with the sad youtube videos of these people. I would either label these topics insane or hoax. Visit their website and read their restore america plan. A normal person only needs to spend a few minutes on their website to figure out that these people are sort of like a bizarre cult. They make outlandish rambling claims and list a bunch of problems that they are going to fix for us.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Sam Kennedy Photos

Sam Kennedy photos
got from this page

chattahbox.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe it's just me...but he looks a bit like Seinfeld. I call hoax

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
To the people worrried about the "Religious" aspect of this... It doesn't have anything to do with religion except the fact that we were all created by God to have freewill.

But yet it feels the need to interject "God" or "The Creator" every chance it gets.
Some people feel they were created by sexual relations between their mother and father without involvement of a magical being. Why exclude them?

It has nothing to do with being Christian, Jewish, Moslem, Hindu etc... So pipe down!

I will NOT pipe down. If it has nothing to do with any of that, why include it? It's NOT NEEDED! Save the God, creator, tooth fairy or whatever talk for yourself and fellow believers in whatever you believe.

It means that the ONLY entity that should have authority over us is God. And if you don't believe in God, fine - then no one has authority over you.

Again, why even include it then? I'm just as fed up with they way things are as anybody else. But I think something written a little less like a right wing religious nut would fly a little better is all I'm saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join