It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order Send to the Govenors-Here it is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Here is a link to the full text
educationcenter2000.com...

This is the first page. This relates to RAP's letter sent to all the governors

The unanimous Declaration of the sovereign People of the united States of America to restore and reinhabit the free American republics.
Delivered to the Governors of the 50 States March 29, 2010
We the People inhabiting the North American continent, free men and women convened under God, having been granted by the Creator dominion over all the earth, to restore the blessings of liberty for ourselves and the posterity, do hereby invoke our sacred right to alter or abolish destructive government as memorialized in The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, c. 1776 by declaring herewith this solemn declaration to the people of the earth and all governments and nations derived there from.
Whereas
institutions of this or any country, in particular the ill-gotten gains of foreclosure and fraudulent foreign taxation; peacefully eliminate all existing government structures, entities and agencies that have been derived from the de facto corporations posing as legitimate governments; issue orders to the military, police and corporate powers of the land and sea to enforce our divine rights to such lawful government as was already ensured by our constitutions; and restore de facto actors to lawful de jure capacity duly confined by the constitutions of the these republics and replace the noncompliant; thus restoring to each and every American their in-law, dry land, divine rights of birth and the fruits of their individual and ancestral labor as quickly, efficiently and discretely as possible, without causing undue alarm or stress and without malice for anyone forgive in the name of the Creator all who repent their political and economic misdeeds.
It is hereby so decreed by the sovereign People of these free American republics assembled herein. Teste meipso by our hands, republic by republic, hereinafter following.
Warrant
of the De jure Grand Juries
of the People of the united States of America
assembled under God as
Guardians of the Free Republics
and sole lawful authority on the land
We the sovereign People inhabiting the free American republics, the well-regulated Guardians of the Free Republics under God, having salvaged the rule of lawful de

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Here's some facts to consider, and more detail can be found in the linked "50 states..." thread.

-- The media (FOX, CNN, and local newspapers have to varying degrees willfully mis-characterized this Declaration (often referred to as a letter, or order) as threat. Governors, they say are given two options; resign or be removed. The preferred third option, sign the Declaration is not ever mentioned on their "reporting" of this development. CNN has been one of the worst.

-- This is not a bunch of BS or leftover April Foolery. It's real, or CNN, FOX, etc all would not have covered it.

-- The FBI has advised the governors they should consider this declaration as serious, and have stated repeatedly what was sent to the governors was *not* threatening.

-- The FBI has sent out an advisory to all agencies and media warning that while this declaration is not threatening, it has the potential to spark others to violence. The FBI has also been involved in a series of dubious raids on militia organizations this past weekend, when the RAP got underway.

-- All 50 governors have been sent this Declaration and have until, at the latest, early next week to make their decision know to their respective Grand Juries. About eight or so have appeared on television today acknowledging the receipt of this declaration. And they don't appear to be too happy about it, based on what they said. You can view the YouTube videos that are available or CNN and FOX coverage

-- Under what authority is this being done? By the authority granted to We The People, as spelled out in the U.S. Constitution, using a very specific legal method involving the formation of Grand Juries for each state.

-- What's to prevent governors or Federal officials from ignoring this? The U.S. military. They work for us, not the corporate legal entities that exist, which we commonly refer to as the Federal government. In order from them to take action, they needed to be commanded to do so by the people they've sworn an oath to protect. They did not take an oath to protect a corporate entity, their oath is to protect us and the U.S. Constitution. Well, apparently the formation of the 50 Grand Juries was the specific legal authority the military needed to act, as advised by the military itself.

-- Is this a coup? No. The government structures that exist today are not legal in formation. They are corporations posing as governments. RAP reverses that by dissolving these corporate structures. The power rests with the individual states, who represent us, sovereign individuals.

-- What do I have to do regarding this? Nothing. If what is occurring is successful, it will be done quietly, peacefully, and legally.

-- Is it true the IRS and Federal Reserve goes away? The IRS will be limited to collection, but not enforcement. The Fed is toast.

-- Is it true taxes go away? Yes.

-- Is it true mortgages will be considered paid in full and ownership transferred to the occupants? Yes.

-- Can this really be successful? If the military is not on board with RAP as claimed, then no it cannot really be successful. If they are, then yes.

-- Is there support for this outside of our country? Yes. Many nations are not pleased with the FRB and IMF power grabs, nor the seemingly endless wars conducted for profit. Some countries would prefer to deal with us Americans. It's our current corporate government structure that is a threat to their existence.

-- Is there support for this inside our country? By whom/what? Well, 1300 from all 50 states are on board. They include everyday Jane and Joes, legal experts, current and former military experts (Stormin' Norm for one), the U.S. Army, and the U.S. Constitution.

-- What becomes of the U.S. debt? It's considered a product of an illegal corporate entity and lenders will be treated as stockholders in any any failed corporation. They take a loss. This is not really a loss if you consider the USD is actually worthless, given that the size of the debt is impossible to pay off.

-- How long has this plan been in the works? Reportedly, about two years or more.

-- Is this related at all to Healhcare? No.

-- Is this related to Obama? No.

-- Is this political? No, it's legal in nature. The declaration makes not distinction of political parties, left-wing, right-wing, etc. It's very specifically aimed at the corporate structure, not the players.

-- Will there be retribution for past sins of politicians and their minions? No. There will however be legal consequences to those that refuse the declaration, or are later found to have conducted treason post-implementation.

-- Is the military truly behind this? No way to establish that with any certainty at this point.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
If this is real then I have one question. The countries we owe money to that will just take a loss like it is some sort of stock. What are the repercussions? Money makes the world go round. I doubt they are just willingly gonna take a loss. This would be WW3 if we just told them to piss off.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I have one enormous problem with this whole thing, and nobody can tell me to just let it go or disregard it.

"We the People inhabiting the North American continent, free men and women convened under God, having been granted by the Creator dominion over all the earth"

What the hell?!? Does this mean that once they get the US under their rigid bible-thumping thumbs they're gonna go to war with the non-christians everywhere? That's like steering the Titanic away from the iceberg just to try and ram a nearby warship!!!

I appreciate what they're trying to do, but if the price for fixing the country is giving it over to the church lady then I say NO!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I believe it wold leave the United States of America corporation and the federal reserve bank holding the bag. It is a federal reserve note. Not currency of the united Stated of america tender.

So that would mean the foreign and domestic banks that own the federal reserve IE. the rockafellars and their like.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I have one enormous problem with this whole thing, and nobody can tell me to just let it go or disregard it.

"We the People inhabiting the North American continent, free men and women convened under God, having been granted by the Creator dominion over all the earth"

What the hell?!? Does this mean that once they get the US under their rigid bible-thumping thumbs they're gonna go to war with the non-christians everywhere? That's like steering the Titanic away from the iceberg just to try and ram a nearby warship!!!

I appreciate what they're trying to do, but if the price for fixing the country is giving it over to the church lady then I say NO!!!

I'm with you. As someone who is big on the Constitution it strictly separates church and state. If this is a way for the Christians to impose their laws on the rest of us then no thanks. On that note I believe it is just trying to stick with the founders original writing style and nothing more.

Disclaimer, wife is a christian, I ain't got no problem with you guys.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

It would be handing nothing over to the church just restore the 50 republics to their original state. If you read the whole document the governors would be swaring an oath to the contitutions of their individual states and the constitution of 1887. Not to a church or a belief.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by rken2]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
As I see it, as an Norwegian, if this happend here, Id be supporting them cause this might be your only and last change of ridding your contry of the corrupt bankers and politicians, if you not support it, I think you deserver every piece of shiat coming your way ...

Either stand up or take it like a sheep...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

The latest most indepth taped radio interview of length ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES of Sam Kennedy and others in the Guardians of the Free republic and the Restore America Plan is entitled "De Jure Grand Jury- Presentment March 29th 2010- Restore America Project" (dated March 30, 2010) and can be found at YouTube link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

The latest most indepth taped radio interview of length ONE HOUR and FORTY-NINE MINUTES of Sam Kennedy and others in the Guardians of the Free republic and the Restore America Plan is entitled "De Jure Grand Jury- Presentment March 29th 2010- Restore America Project" (dated March 30, 2010) and can be found at YouTube link:

www.youtube.com...

The Restore America Plan is a WORLDWIDE effort sue to intertwined economies of the world's nations. The plan was 10-years in the making. It is was not initiated, G21-top clearance military source assured Dr. Kennedy last September that "the World would have ended".

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Thanks to rken2 and ventian for that clarification. I tend to get a bit reactionary at times with regard to that issue. Perhaps they will be good for the country after all. I just fear that this movement will be crushed by Northcom.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Toot Sweet

Okay, after my recent exchange about the religious content of the document in question, I was starting to warm up to it some, but then I tried to listen to the Youtube interview you posted, and to my ears that guy sounds just like a fanatical street corner preacher who can't put six words together without bringing up his religion.

Now, I don't mind at all if people believe in God, Obi-Wan Kenobi or the Flying Spaghetti Monster if it gets them through the day, but he seems like the type who, if he found himself in the same room with a non-believer like me would immediately drop what he was doing and launch into full missionary mode.

I've managed to limit my reaction to these sort of people to verbal abuse (I used to be a devotee of R. Lee Ermey), but he really pushes my buttons. I just have to wonder how many people in the organization are the same. Is he their picked spokesperson, or a self-appointed voice of the movement?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
warpcrafter. I could do without the religious reteric also. But might be our last best hope without an armed uprising, so I'm willing to give my support. But thats just me. loll

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

I know how you feel. I have been following this group's plan and trying to do it without bias. They realize they will be dealing with people from different religions, or no religion at all, and God is whoever or whatever you refer to as God.

I believe for legal reasons you have to get your rights from somewhere, and God is better than the Government. Also, I think the Blasphemy clause is a stroke of genius if I'm reading it correctly, as it can keep us from having to become lawyers just to protect our rights from the government and it can keep us out of court.

I think in this case God, or whoever or whatever you call God, is your friend in this situation.

No endorsement of this or any other group is implied as I still don't have enough information to make an informed decision about their legitimacy.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Allow me to interject-

The legal establishment of the United States of America at its very inception occurred within the framework of the Law of Moses or what is more modernly referred to as the Judeo-Christian legal tradition.

It is my opinion that because the understanding of what is meant by "a law" and what is meant by "legal" for Americans is steeped in the Judeo-Christian tradition, that in an attempt to MOST CLOSELY MIRROR the manner in which our Forefathers brought forth our great Nation upon the land to begin with, today's Guardians of the Republic are being careful to acknowledge and employ the very same framework for the restoration of our Republic.

Using such "religious sounding verbiage" is not intended to be taken in the Christian religious sense. Such speech is simply being invoked AGAIN to pay homage to the Judeo-Christian roots of our original Republic in an effort to underline the continuity that exists between it and our freshly restored Republic.

I am confident that the idea that all religions (all faiths including Atheism) and no religion (Agnosticism) are all welcome in ths Nation as this was the premise upon which our Republic was formed initially and, thus, it would be the same premise upon which our Republic could be restored. I say this because the original 13 American colonies were originally formed to flee from fear of religious persecution that was then rampant across Europe.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Often when declarations are made invoking God or "divine providence", it is meant to convey that the declaration is made to all powers that be on the face value open before all without prejudice to all parties of any nature. So don't be alarmed that God is used in the text, it is a legal term as used here.

I've been researching State secession, possible elections this fall, and the possibility of civil unrest due to things going on right now just to keep ahead of things. But I must tell you that I believe this document has teeth behind it and is intentional to it's outcome. This one is serious and I believe whoever they are they mean business.

And I think in the coming weeks and months we'll all know if we stay a totalitarian regime, or become something else. Also, in all that has been going on, the militias have remained silent to the most part. Do they have any part in this declaration? I wonder.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I have been dropping in to some of Militia chat rooms. Some like the Idea and hope it works. Some don't like some of the people involved. But for the most part I don't get the impression they are behind it, meaning they did not start it. I think most support the concept and hope in works.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I just wanted to say, I support this idea and their methods 100+%! As ex-military, I swore to uphold and defend the Constitution of these United States against ALL enemies both foreign AND DOMESTIC.

And I'm sick of hearing how the Constitution is a 'guideline' or 'isn't worth the paper its written on' and the like. That is only true because we as a nation LET IT BE TRUE. We are to blame for allowing the very Government WE established become what it is today. A sick, twisted, perverted version of the dream our forefathers once had.

It's past time that we as a nation stand up and tell our Government 'NO MORE', you are there to be OUR voice, NOT the other way around!!

Now.....that said. Will this happen the way that the RAP wants? No.

Will it die out and the country you woke up to today, be the same by NEXT Saturday? Yes.

Why? Because Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. TPTB will not 'Go Silently into that good night'. They will fight to the death to defend and maintain their spoils, their control, their power.

Make no mistake, if ANYTHING changes as a result of this, it will be that they have deemed the average American citizen 'To Dangerous' to be left to their own decisions. To Dangerous to remain left 'Unchecked'. If anything, this will be yet ANOTHER reason for TPTB to institute Martial Law.

I'm not one of the wacko's running around the internet screaming 'Martial law is coming!! Run away from the FEMA Trains and Camps!!'. What I am saying is, remember back to any time in history when people of ANY nation grew tired and weary of the taxation, slavery and oppression. Any time a people has tried to raise up and make real change, lasting change, it has ALWAYS been thru bloodshed. This is no different.

So, I put the question to you, my fellow Americans, my Brothers and Sisters in Arms......

When TPTB say you are a threat to the establishment. When they station soldiers on every street corner and give you a 'National ID' card and take away your ability to protect yourselves. When they tell you when and where to go for food, water, work, clothing and medicine.

Then.......How far are YOU willing to go, to take back your freedom? Are you the one that will sit back and let others die trying to give you your life back while you hide in fear of the Government that YOU helped put in power? Or do you have the courage to say 'Enough'.

I've made my decision. What's yours?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No, I do not believe this is so. the "under God" thing is to get Christians fully on board for one thing, and to assert that this is according to Biblical principles and law, much like the Articles of Confederation and the Constitution was based on. It is not a Christian takeover.
We will not be living under Christian rules and laws. Read the thing yourself, and you will see what I mean.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well said recently awakened. But I think this does have a chance of success. It is said to have the military like yourselve behind it because they to have sworn the same oath. But it took certain action by the people before they could intervene. Those actions have now been taken.

Not only is there presure from the inside but also presure from the world that has been ravaged by this out of control group using the US people to do its bidding. Its time is short.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by rken2]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join