It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Animals Really Sense Danger?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
My 30lb Frenchie doesn't sense anything except when his automatic food dispenser starts winding to spit out his food for the day..well.. he also senses who's the best guest to dry hump for no reason at all!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Two years ago in China the pandas went nuts before the 7.9.
Toads and other animals are sensitive to electromagnetic feild changes. It bothers our radio and causes the aroura.
Magnitite SC3O4 is a trace element. It's a black sand. In 1964 they found it in bacteria. It is behind the pidgeons eyes. It is in porpoise dura mater. They use it to navagate the oceans.
I picks up the sutle changes preceeding eqs and the animals can feel something is about to happen. Can't say they know an eq will happen, but something that makes them agitated and a desire to "head for the hills."

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zachi

Two years ago in China the pandas went nuts before the 7.9.

I was in the virtual centre of the quake - still live there now. I remember the news saying the Pandas had disappeared, but it seemed to suggest that they had run away after the fact. So that's interesting if it was the case that the Pandas demonstrated some precognition or similar.

I knew about the toads making a run (or hop) for it prior to the fact, but I didn't hear that about the pandas.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

You should read "When The Snakes Awake." I talks about animal recongition and that zookeepers in China keep a careful watch on the animals and note odd behaviours.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It is well documented that animals "get out the way" of natural disasters such as tsunamis, earthquakes and cyclones/hurricanes.

There is an out-the-way tribe on an island that also moved and suffered no losses although the island was devasted by the tsunami that hit.

We "modern" humans have killed our ability to sense the world around us by living in houses thujs shutting out the natural world, living with unnatural background noises and vibrations, and polluting the place with EM (TVs, radios, WiFi and other sources), as well as falling so far out of touch with nature that we don't know how to read it anymore.

I think it is quite sad really that the "modern world" is lacking such basic features.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join