It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sister is Missing Help please

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I don't see how 'scholar' status has anything to do with it...

Of course you don't, you're a scholar and so is he. Protect your status and it's integrity right?

Originally posted by Someone336

The Mods saw fit to re-open the thread, and for the time being, that's good enough for me. I have no problem with questioning these things, but off the wall accusations of lying because "nobody uses myspace anymore" is just a bit unnecessary and nothing more than mudslinging.

It's good the thread is re opened, so this can be solved, and so we ALL (from scholars to us Peons) to see what ACTUALLY comes from this "situation".

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I won't post anymore in this thread until there is proof either way..
But I too have good reason to support Tomis_Nexis, and Doc Tesla.

link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Excellent, I have done nothing wrong.

link   
reply to post by redgy

That's what I'm thinking.

Probably just an argument with folks and needs a bit of time with friends.

Kids/teens do it all the time man.

No conspiracy here.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis

Of course you don't, you're a scholar and so is he. Protect your status and it's integrity right?

What has being a scholar got to do with any of this?
Giving the guy a hard time for having the word scholar on his avatar is a bit silly IMO.

Just stick to debunking the OP's plea, if that's what you want.

Bickering about being a scholar or not being one is just pointless and irrelevant

[edit on 4/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Statuses really have no baring on ATS. Scholar mean I've posted in the "research" boards, fighters have posted in in the debate boards, etc.

This is a very petty thing to be arguing about.

Excellent, I have done nothing wrong.

As I said above, I have no problem with question, debating, and potentially debunking. However, I saw the myspace thing as crossing the line from health skepticism into a personal attack.

This will be my last post in this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don't need to read back from the beginning... just saying, giving someone stick for being a scholar or whatever symbol they happen to have is just random.

And I saw you say that Nexus shouldn't be a scholar and he should be stripped or something.... that's all well and good.

If you spend your time looking at who has what next to their name and judging people on it and getting annoyed and stuff... then that's just crazy man.

Nexus may be lying he may be telling the truth, from the things that some have said, he may well be lying.
But giving other people or him stick because he/they are a scholar is pointless man.

that's all I'm saying

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There is a current picture of his sis on the missing person link.

It is the same girl in the photo nexus shared.

Can we quit with the hoax bs already?

Did no one compare the girls in the pictures?

If nexus is hoaxing how does he have a family picture of the missing girl?

A google search of her name shows no media coverage yet. Thus how could he have this family picture unless this is his sister or someone close he considers family.

Can y'all use some logic please.

Doc's badgering is disgusting. If doc has proof of hoaxing quit trolling this thread and stalking nexus and pony that proof to admin or shut up. We get your point.

As far as action. I am posting from my phone.

Maybe this is a way for nexus to pass the time waiting for word from his sister. Sometimes all you can do is wait.

And just because nexus posts here does not mean his family is not doing anything to find his sister.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Let me make this clear

Personal attacks on ATS members will not be tolerated

They will be met with warnings and post bans if need be.

I hope thats clear.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is a very strange thread, it brings up so many elements especially since I have a strong feeling that Doc Tesla would not be bringing this up without reason.

Either it seems as if a search is underway for a possible non-family member, perhaps to locate someone who doesn't want to be found or is in hiding for a reason.

Or its legit, but theres so many inconsistencies.

I'm sending light and love in this situation in particular for the missing person, that she remain safe, healthy and in control of her life, as in where she wishes to be. And that no harm has befallen her.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
hope you find her, try getting her picture on to the local news

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
All of our thoughts and prayers are ith you Nex...
win the day and find her.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This thread mades its way into google search. Hopefully its not a hoax because LE can see this. This young lady Kali George is missing. Lets hope she is alright. Maybe she took off with a boyfriend.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Time will tell what happens with this case. Hopefully not a hoax and hopefully she's found safe.

If it is a hoax, burn baby burn.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by johnnyhashplant]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ummm, I have a problem with this whole story. Of course, if anyone goes missing I would expect everyone here to give as much help as possible.

I would also expect questions to be answered in order to help. Seems a lot of question were ignored.

The thing that bothers me the most is this. The OP Said he's checking with her Dad to see if he is Harbouring her? Whoa, back it up. If she's with her Dad, How can she be Missing?

That's just one aspect of all this that bothers me.

Doc is right in asking questions. Doc actually knows this person so I can understand where Doc is coming from.

Anyhow, It's all a bit suss to me, also.

I don't think she was missing. if she was and the OP had called Police, One of the first places the Cops would check is her Fathers, Wouldn't it?

Anyhow, no matter what I hope she's found safe and well and I'm sure she is if she Logged on to Facebook. Then again, I know many families that know each others Facebook or Myspace Passwords.

Just Sayin...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

All of this makes a difference because? Ok, let's say it isn't nexus' sister. And?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
omg! this is soo sad.

I hope you will find her, i will pray.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join