It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sister is Missing Help please

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Nexus

Why post a picture of your sister when she is 10? Something more recent would help.

Secondly I have Friends in Nebraska who will be more than happy to help... Lot's of friends... You will need to be specific with your location and your sisters last known location and the previous 48 hours of her being at home.

you need to go through her room and search for any clues.

Regardless of wether you have lied to others in the past is totally irrelevant... right now a person is "missing" and this situation needs addressing.

Has she become involved with any new friends recently? Check her internet, laptop, and see if she has an itemised Phone bill... Look for reciepts new Jewellry, Underwear.... May seem strange but there maybe a new guy on the scene and she is pushing boundries....

If you want help there are organisations who can help you were you may not have looked IE Kingdom Halls and other religious areas. Check for her passport and what not.

Above all else don't panic...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It would truly sicken me to find out the entirety of this thread is a hoax. If any of my brothers went missing, I wouldn't be at my house, or on a computer. I would call every single family member that lives in my city, get cars, and drive to every square inch of town, call the police, do any and everything possible to find a close family member.

This is very disappointing to see that you are still on the forums, responding to posts and answering questions that haven't any relation to your missing sister. Just so that I don't get any more pissed off then I already am, i'm just gonna stop looking into this thread until I see it moved to hoax, deleted, or ... if you are being truthful, which I highly doubt, until the sister is found.

I'm not taking any shots at the situation, i'm more so coming at how you are handling it.

A terrible job. Get off the computer, the forum ... hell, get out of the house if this # is true.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i just saw she logged into her facebook and myspace yesterday, so that is some good news, attempts have been made to contact

thats totally a lie. no one uses myspace anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
this isnt a hoax i promise you that,

i live in Omaha, she left the house on saturday night, and never returned home

this was saturday march 27th

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The legal adult age is 19 in nebraska not 18

Okay, I've corroborated the 18/19 question via a website.

I was going based upon my knowledge of most states.

It was not an attack or anything in regards to you or your sister.

But, now I'm going ask, how come you ignored those 13 questions I asked?

I'm trying to help you find your sister not get into your personal life and or issues.

All of those questions are ones which are vitally important to the disappearance.

While I can certainly respect your wanting to keep personal aspect of your family safeguarded, if you want ATS assistance, you have to be more forthcoming.

Please, understand, my heart goes out to you and your family, I am just trying to help.

All of those questions are very specific because they are in regards to strenuous and extenuating circumstances which may have triggered her to run away and or if she left with someone, willingly, or not, or if she was kidnapped.

link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

sadly your right, i dont really go on myspace but she does, im heading over to her dads house now to see if he is harboring her,

link   

Originally posted by MattMulder

Doc, you seriously deserve a shotgun blast to the knee. If you are right, I apologize in advance.

I knew someone would love the shotgun tip. Anyway Matt, on parts I do agree with Doc. And once again, I hope this isn't a hoax, only time will tell...a part of me wants it to be a hoax, but then again, that pic of the missing person is true.

One of two things can occur, this is all true and hopefully she is found.

Or this is false, which doesn't stop the fact that Kali George is actually missing.

Time and Karma will tell.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

sadly your right, i dont really go on myspace but she does, im heading over to her dads house now to see if he is harboring her,

Here's her myspace for you www.myspace.com...

Her activity stopped on March 14th and her last login was 3/4/09

Does it go day month year? Because if so, she was logged in yesterday.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

wait what? what dad? and why did you say her dad. not our dad? and as far as i was told your whole family is from cali.

what happened to no family in nebraska?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla

wait what? what dad? and why did you say her dad. not our dad? and as far as i was told your whole family is from cali.

what happened to no family in nebraska?

Okay, I'm not trying to jerk anyone around, but Doc's got a point here.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I hope you find your sister Nexus...

That's if any of this is actually true.

It seems a lot of people are questioning this... and as I don't spend time befriending everyone on mutter or talk to them on skype... i have to rely on others for the validity of the claims that Nexus makes.

If this is true, the I hope it works out and my thoughts are with you.

If you're an attention seeking freak...

Then damn...

You should be banned.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

isn't that one of the first places that should have been checked by family/ or police?
Nexus..how much searching have the authorities done?
When my daughters 16 year old friend went missing..the police knocked on our door twice a day for 3 days looking for her..even though my daughter told them she took off to her boyfriends in a city 12 hours away.
They harassed us to the point i had to file a complaint.
How long did you wait before calling the police?
Has she done this before?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Could she by chance be in Lincoln... and reason for her being there?
I have friends out that way.... I could notify them.... Still all seems odd... Your now saying she has been missing since the 27th? of March?

8 days?

You could always cancel her bank cards....

that would require her to contact the bank

editing to say

Your family contact the bank and cancel her cards... thus requiring your sister to contact the bank.... If she isn't an adult by law in nebraska this shouldnt be a problem...

No offence matey but I get the feeling that someone knows more than they are letting on.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by IanC99000310]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this man. My prayers are with your family. Also it ain't much but my family lives in the Omaha area so I made up an email and sent it along to them to spread out their friends. In the mean time take care please.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oops double post sorry.
Please ignore..

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Really? Posts like this serve no point other than detract from the issue at hand. Who cares whatever the OP possibly lied about in skype or mutter or whatever... I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. The mods had this thread closed but saw fit to reopen it, so that's good enough for me. However, if the OP is lying, then that's a huge issue. But let's back off for a while, alright?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Someone336

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Why? Because he's a scholar like yourself? Did he IM you to come on the thread? Have you read the entire thread? What is this the Vatican???

I thought ATS was about debunking no matter the situation (and if you say I'm bashing anywhere on here, prove that!). Suddenly it's a matter involving a scholar and people like myself and Doc are in the wrong for questioning the many holes in this story.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I don't see how 'scholar' status has anything to do with it...

The Mods saw fit to re-open the thread, and for the time being, that's good enough for me. I have no problem with questioning these things, but off the wall accusations of lying because "nobody uses myspace anymore" is just a bit unnecessary and nothing more than mudslinging.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Questioning and/or debunking is fine as long as it is done within the ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use.

Please just remember that here at ATS, regardless of the topic
Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

[edit on April 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If she's still posting on myspace, she isn't in too much of a lost situation either. maybe just doesn't want to be found.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join