It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sister is Missing Help please

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
alrighty imma take one more swing at your head and then im done.

1. you have a very common last name, _____ George, do i think your smart enough to do a search for your name just to get sympathy? no your not smart enough, but you are pathetic enough to do that.

2. Between me and Jess_undefined we have 2 completely different stories about your recent "tragic" moments. And the more people U2U me, the more stories i hear.

3. Me and you talk in skype everyday (i haz logs of those
). a missing sister isnt something i would forget to mention until 5 days later. nor would i waste everyday in skype.

4. i was told by you that you are a single child. you told jess you had 1 sister. and then changed that to 2. and now we get a family pic of you where you have brothers.

if your sister is really missing, then stop posting here and go do something. but based off how i know you, i think your full of it and its unfortunate that people are more willing to give sympathy then ask a question.

if i get banned for asking a question, so be it. just goes to show what ATS has become.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Great post doc very well thought out

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

I'm just hoping that this isn't hoax, because anyone who uses another persons missing case info should be dealt with in the manner of a shotgun blast to the knees.

I already believe it's BS since the OP spends so much time on ATS instead of finding his sister.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

It sucks when one of your own is put on the spot, right ATS?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
Btw, ATS calls you a Scholar? Maybe in "virtual land" because right now, you're coming off as a douchebag.

Careful..no need to get yourself a warning..
Let the Mods and Admin handle this methinks.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OI Bloody hell.

Forgot to ask you where is your twin brother in that pic? the one that died in a car accident recently. why is he missing from that picture?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?

link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Sometimes a heavy hit is needed to shake things up. I call it "taking one for the team."

But I'll take your tip into account

link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

If you are telling the truth and I hope you are. Because it is not cool to mess with others hearts and good will. Here is what you can do...

I have posted your sisters case to the Missing Persons thread. I also want to tell you steps that you can take to assist in finding her. Having recieved tips from law enforcement and volunteers on NamUs and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children I will try to formulate some basics that you can take:

1) If she did not take anything with her. Check her phone. See who was her last call and so on.

2) Begin a search. Gather as much family and friends as possible and walk door to door in your neighbor. WEven if you are out of the town that she lives. Call up some of her friends to search.

3) If you are out of town buy a plane ticket and arrive there the next day or ASAP. To begin the search yourself. Natalee Holloways mom was in Aruba the same day she recieved the phone call that her daughter was Missing.

4) Call bus stations and taxi services.

5) Check her bank account for an recent withdrawls. Believe it or not if you go to the bank and state that she is missing and have PROPER documnetation the bank will assist you in her records.

6) Check local hospitals.

7) Where was she last seen? Are there cameras? Are there camera near stores or light poles around those areas?

8) Remain Calm. If you do not want to wait for the police contact a Private Investigator. Many will take your case if they feel that it is a credible case and not a case about a young girl who just got tired of her area and wanted to leave on her own free will.

9) Also be sure to check local shelters and homeless shelters.

Good luck my friend

[edit on Apr 4th 2010 by TheMythLives]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

She is 18 and legally not a minor so she is fully seen as an adult to Law Enforcement.

Your sister has been missing since last Saturday, this is a week, so I have to ask.

I'm going to ask some very specific questions, because I think like a detective.

1) Has local Law Enforcement been contacted?

2) Did she have a fight with you or any family members?

3) Is she or was she involved in drugs of any kind?

4) Does she have a boyfriend currently or did she at one time and has he been contacted?

5) Does she have a girlfriend, as in a lesbian, because this is as important as the boyfriend question?

6) Does she have a job and have they been contacted?

7) Have you contacted her list of friends known to you and your family?

I'm not trying to be mean, crass, nor heartless, but your sister is 18, legally able to do anything she wants, and without more specific details, there's not a lot we can do.

I did post on TheMythLives thread in order to both bump it and ask questions.

My Reply to Missing People : TML's Thread

Which is why I'm posting here, both to bump this thread, as well as ask specific questions.

Next, I'm going to ask more questions, in the hopes to trigger your memory.

8) Where was she the last time anyone known to you before she disappeared?

9) Was she at work or a friends house or out to the movies?

10) Was she at a rave and or teenage hangout/dance/bar/?

11) Is she known to have disappeared before for any reasons in the past?

12) What was the last conversation she had with any family members prior to her disappearance?

13) Did she have any places within the country and or world that she wanted to travel?

What I mean by that was, did she have a disagreement, mention leaving, have a spat, defiance to authority, speak of moving, speak of going on a trip.

All of these details are important as Hell if you want to find your sister.

I hope my questions may have triggered something you might recall for you to find her.

I do hope she is okay and that she gets home okay.

Furthermore, I'm going to quote my entire post from TML's thread, and vice versa.

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by TheMythLives

Sorry to hear that she is missing.

She is 18 though and legally not under restrictions as a minor.

Without more specific details it is impossible to use any cognitive reasoning to assist.

What I am referring to is the fact that if she has a boyfriend, was she involved in drugs, was she in a troubled home, did she have a fight with a family member, or is she might have joined the military to escape a small town.

I'm not trying to be heartless but without details it leave absolutely nothing to go on.

I'll post specific questions on the other thread.

I do hope she finds her way home and that she is okay.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Like I said before, I hope this isn't a hoax.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
He died when I was 17, douche, second, I have ATS on my phone, I've called all het friends and made flyers were doing the best we can

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
He died when I was 17, douche, second, I have ATS on my phone, I've called all het friends and made flyers were doing the best we can

[1:32:45 PM] neXus: yeh she was like 10 in that pic

so the pic was taken 8 years ago. you were 12.

so he should have been in that pic.

???????? full of it ???????????

also you post pics from your phone? fancy

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Doc Tesla]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
A Reminder here ...

PLEASE focus further responses on the Actual Topic and Not individual perceptions of a fellow member's character or person.

» Other Current Events » My Sister is Missing Help please » Post Reply

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If she's been gone for this long, flyers will do nothing.

If you're in REAL need a quick web search would have found you these.

www.theyaremissed.org...
www.carlsondetective.com...
www.personsmissing.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The legal adult age is 19 in nebraska not 18

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nexus have you thought about Amber Alert, not sure about the age limit but worth checking out..

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I hope your sister is alright.

Have you or law enforcement checked with the social security office to see if her number has been used recently.

Maybe she went to another town and is now working.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I can't believe this "Doc" is destroying your topic.
If you are " full of it", then time will tell.

However, in the doubt, I suggest that everyone flag and stars this, as lesser important topics are on the front page. Who knows, maybe somebody will help finding her...Honestly, let's give the OP a chance to prove he's right instead of flaming him for any "skype" reason.
If I post the same thread and get comments like yours, Doc, you seriously deserve a shotgun blast to the knee. If you are right, I apologize in advance.

FLAG AND STAR EVERYONE. maybe we can help saving a life here

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i just saw she logged into her facebook and myspace yesterday, so that is some good news, attempts have been made to contact

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join