reply to post by l neXus l
She is 18 and legally not a minor so she is fully seen as an adult to Law Enforcement.
Your sister has been missing since last Saturday, this is a week, so I have to ask.
I'm going to ask some very specific questions, because I think like a detective.
1) Has local Law Enforcement been contacted?
2) Did she have a fight with you or any family members?
3) Is she or was she involved in drugs of any kind?
4) Does she have a boyfriend currently or did she at one time and has he been contacted?
5) Does she have a girlfriend, as in a lesbian, because this is as important as the boyfriend question?
6) Does she have a job and have they been contacted?
7) Have you contacted her list of friends known to you and your family?
I'm not trying to be mean, crass, nor heartless, but your sister is 18, legally able to do anything she wants, and without more specific details,
there's not a lot we can do.
I did post on TheMythLives thread in order to both bump it and ask questions.
My Reply to Missing People : TML's Thread
Which is why I'm posting here, both to bump this thread, as well as ask specific questions.
Next, I'm going to ask more questions, in the hopes to trigger your memory.
8) Where was she the last time anyone known to you before she disappeared?
9) Was she at work or a friends house or out to the movies?
10) Was she at a rave and or teenage hangout/dance/bar/?
11) Is she known to have disappeared before for any reasons in the past?
12) What was the last conversation she had with any family members prior to her disappearance?
13) Did she have any places within the country and or world that she wanted to travel?
What I mean by that was, did she have a disagreement, mention leaving, have a spat, defiance to authority, speak of moving, speak of going on a
All of these details are important as Hell if you want to find your sister.
I hope my questions may have triggered something you might recall for you to find her.
I do hope she is okay and that she gets home okay.
Furthermore, I'm going to quote my entire post from TML's thread, and vice versa.
Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by TheMythLives
Sorry to hear that she is missing.
She is 18 though and legally not under restrictions as a minor.
Without more specific details it is impossible to use any cognitive reasoning to assist.
What I am referring to is the fact that if she has a boyfriend, was she involved in drugs, was she in a troubled home, did she have a fight with a
family member, or is she might have joined the military to escape a small town.
I'm not trying to be heartless but without details it leave absolutely nothing to go on.
I'll post specific questions on the other thread.
I do hope she finds her way home and that she is okay.
[edit on 4-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]