It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sister is Missing Help please

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Thank you for reopening this thread,

We still haven't had any contact with my sister, she took nothing with her, and we are getting extremely nervous now, any tips on this would be great

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm flagging this thread in the hope that more people are attracted to it.

And i really do hope everything turns out ok for you nex!!

Just try and stay positive man

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Still praying for your sister nexus, hope she comes home soon.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm still keeping your family in my prayers too. I'm sorry you haven't heard from her. When I was 17 I ran away from home and didn't contact anyone for a week. A friends family put me up. I pray for your sisters safe return.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Really hard to formulate a response to something like this. I don't know what would be going through my head if it was my younger sis. Best of luck, I wish there was some way I could help. Keep your chin up and hope for the best.

Flagged.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by ThirdJohnAdams]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you , we really appreciate it

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Tesla
reply to post by l neXus l

whatever man, ive just noticed your stories have more holes than swiss cheese.

If you had bothered to click the link, you would see it is posted on the Nebraska Missing Persons website.

Just saying -

I will pray for your sister's safe return - prayer works, regardless if people
realize it or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
Thank you for reopening this thread,

We still haven't had any contact with my sister, she took nothing with her, and we are getting extremely nervous now, any tips on this would be great

Although I'm certain the local police have visited these routes, did they check out any boyfriends, or admirers, of hers - or her myspace/facebook page to see if there are any stalking behavior posted - like I said, I'm sure the authorities have done this but just hoping to spark some interest in this on the thread, and ATS forum.

Another good resource for posting info would be your local craigslist - anyone whose anyone (ha) uses craigslist - someone might see your post and contact you.

Edit to add the link to Omaha's Craigslist

[edit on 4-4-2010 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
www.myspace.com...

She's not there.

However, to the people that complain about the Nebraska site.

Here hometown IS Omaha. The missing persons call must have been made to Nebraska.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
thank you for your hopes and prayers, we have tried to locate her cell phone via GPS but no such luck, she has known contacts in Iowa, and Kansas as well. so we are looking for her cross state lines,

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged in hopes more people see this.

Have you printed up missing person flyers and taped them up in and around the area where she was last seen? If not that'd be a good idea.

Like another person posted time is critical, the first 24-48 hours is VERY important. So try to spread the word as quickly and to as man people as you possibly can.

Unfortunately I don't know anyone even remotely close to Nebraska, so all I can do is give this thread a bump. I hope they find your sister safe and sound Nexus.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
we have done a facebook thing, where everyone in our family has posted a status about her, and we put her as our profile picture

she has been missing since last saturday

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

I know this sounds stupid and out of character. But you need the mass media to pick up this, email or call Americas most wanted.

I know what you're thinking "why you idiot?", because something like that happened here and the person that was missing had a 5 minute section on AMW.

It's not much but it's something.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
we have alerted the local news stations and they havent done anything, which is totally stupid

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

we have alerted the local news stations and they havent done anything, which is totally stupid

No, forget the local news. That's the last place to find assistance.

Honestly, you want the masses to know go to AMW. A facebook group won't do anything to find her, all that can do is remind the people in the group that she's missing.

You want real help, get it. Prayers won't bring her home, neither does posting here. Get out there a find your sister man! This is blood, this is family, time is already against you.

Help your sister for F's sake!!!!

www.amw.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
im posting this family photo, one brother wasnt in it, my twin, but for those who dont believe this is my family

my two younger brothers, my older sister, kali the missing girl is the younger one and im in the back

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/4/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Stop it already and go out there and find her!

She's not on ATS and posting pics of your family isn't helping. That's causing pity.

This isn't about you, it's about your sister!

Edit, something's not jiving right here anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
we are gonna go to AMW, next step is to do that

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

we are gonna go to AMW, next step is to do that

I hope so, because agreeing to it as quickly as you did gives me a feeling that you're shutting me up.

It's Sunday and it's Easter, which means nothing! You should be out there with family and everyone else, law enforcement etc looking for you sister.

Finding a missing relative is your main purpose right now. Not posting here or thinking of the worst.

Edit, I want you to find her. Believe me. What I can't believe is that you're on here atm while your sister is somewhere, somewhere that nobody knows where.

Hell man, turn the world upside down, you'll find people in this world that will help you. Sitting around hoping that she'll knock on the door is ignorant. Thinking that everything will be turn okay without and effort is beyond ignorant.

DO something for your blood, yourself, your family, your sister!!!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

we have done a facebook thing, where everyone in our family has posted a status about her, and we put her as our profile picture

she has been missing since last saturday

ummm..your facebook only has your pic posted...
and i agree that you should be out knocking on doors, making phone calls..anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join