It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS alert!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Look at this and you will see that ATS is coming off a massive peak induced by severe anger and angst ever since Obama became President. I think the chart will show a short term graph, and you will have to select ''MAX'' in the drop down menu under the graph.

NOTE: I just cleared my cookies and tried the link I posted. It seems to default to ''Search Analytics'' so you will have to click on the tab to the left called ''Traffic Stats'' and then you should see the short term chart with a drop down menu beneath it. Pick MAX time.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Really...

Slayer69 you should've known.

Some rogue members made an alternative site off this one, and took some of our top contributors, whose loyalty sucks apparently!!!!

is that true?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I really dont want this to sound Anti American, but ATS is best in the mornings here in the UK when most of America sleeps, there is definately more interesting varied topics, come the afternoon, there is a noticable shift in the quality and nature of the threads. I actually stop posting on ATS after 5pm GMT. This has definately become more apparent with all the health care and militia threads that most people in europe are not interested in or are sick to death of (healthcare).

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
A lot of new users have very high opinions of themselves and know nothing of humility. That is just my two cents.

Damn! let me be the first to respond!

Where's that 'Star' button.

Nothing further to add.

Forgive the above flippancy, and the following 'stroking of your ego'
but I agree entirely. Particulalry with the the bit regarding the lack of humility of the new posters. There's enough arrogance to go around from some of the old members, let alone having more donated by the newbies.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by mckyle]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

Look at this and you will see that ATS is coming off a massive peak induced by severe anger and angst ever since Obama became President.

I was hoping you were joking, but I fear you're not.

Oh, the irony!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Yeah, dude. I am serious. The chart goes on a rampage after Obama is put in office. It has been steady climbing until recently. I think people are getting burned out by the health care issue and their brains are exploding. They can't take it anymore. They might come back after a while, looking for more answers to the whole mess.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I too have noticed a decline in quality threads,over the last 6 months!
A few of my favourite members have left these boards behind,and in my opinion,the site has lost a bit of appeal.
Even though some of these members threads were occasionally outlandish,they usually presented the topic in a proffesional way,then left it to us to make our minds up!
There are still a few quality contributors left,yourself included slayer69,so there is still some hope!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Too much hatred man.... too many extremists and bigots.

Also as other have said, a lot of people have just left... got bored of the place or fed up with the endless revamps and tinkering with the site.
A few of my favs have gone

But yeah I dunno.... It's a strange one.

ATS seems overrun with morons and gullible fools recently and TBH, It's not much fun when every thread seems to be just ridiculous and not a lot of thought in it.

I'm sure there are many factors and many reasons for every individual as to why they don't frequent ATS so much.

But as long as ATS gets numbers through the door.... has good figures, Then who cares right?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I can tell you why I am currently posting less or none. It's because the stupidity level ATS has reached (resp. you posts). Most stuff people ask, you can google in one minute, the discussions partners are no longer discussing, it's more a kind of a debate. I AM CORRECT AND YOU NOT...like in a kindergarden.

Then is there the "Obama Hate Group" - 10000 Times "no man on the moon" - and of corse the "global cooling bull" and "70000000 people can not affect the atmosphere".

On the other hand you have this "ignore ignorance group" - that in fact ignore the most stuff that is already 100% proven. Very much people on this board just want to have a star from you - because they have no friends and sitting in the damn net 20 hours a day.

They allways are wail about the #ed system but still need big fat cars, burgers and handy's. They buy cheap "factory food" but never change themselves, just TROLLING.

It's boring - silly - and PAUL IS STILL MAKING MUSIC. #!

And you wonder about the discussion stagnation? REALY?!

and one last, i don't say i am better then you all, but i know my stupidity - and I am willing to change that...thats the difference. Sorry to say the truth. Feel free, feel good, forget my words if not needed. I like you all - crazy men...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
And the summer is comming, no need to sit on the damn pc.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Other than that, maybe some thread-starters don't wish to be ridiculed by those who make a mockery of their claims? *shrug* I have noticed a higher-than-usual amount of ridicule on here lately.
[edit on 2-4-2010 by Wookiep]

I have to totally agree with you on this. When people do this, it dissuades people. There are too many [insert degrading word here] here. Sorry for the short reply.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Hi slayer69

Happy Easter Mate

It is just the time of year people have either been busy with work or hard at it looking to get their lives back on track after the economic problems of late.. people are tired, worn out, etc and getting out and enjoying the out doors and family.

people are also bored with the same ol same ol

It is normal pattern I have found for this time of year..

It is not only ATS. As you know I frequent different forums and find it is the same all over

Don't panic ATS still has its draw card its habitual demeanor

Enjoy your Weekend

Ocker

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Tis simply the ebb and flow of a messageboard.
Simon himself told me that weekends and holidays as well as good weather days take people away from the boards.
It's been a long winter with some heavy topics discussed here.
People just need a break.
Including me...off to do stuff today, but Iam working on something BIG that I have never done on ATS before..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I agree with what a few other members have stated.

Too much ridicule going on at ATS nobody willing to share experiances and storys for fear of being scoffed at.

Steady decline in interesting posts has been noted by myself and many other members friends who joined around the same time as myself.

A real shame.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
ATS needs help.

I've noticed that traffic here SEEMS to be down.

I'd like members feedback as to why. I'm not a site over lord so I can open this can o worms without prejudice.

Let's be real

Please.

PEACE

Slay.

I saw a blue spiral over Haiti and it was definitely haarp and the Illuminati trying to pretend it wasna contrail while the LHC was operating.. I know 100% because a lizard told me.

Ever wonder why bob LAZAR's name sounds almost like bob Lizard?

And they have the same number of letters. LAZAR - LIZARD... the d is silent in Lazar..

Just goes to show, if you are not on the ball, you miss it all..

Those freemasons are doing a good job, keeping it all quiet..

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

SLAYER69.....

I spend most of my ATS time in the UFO forum.

That seems to have stayed quite active.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Originally posted by SLAYER69
ATS needs help.

I've noticed that traffic here SEEMS to be down.

I'd like members feedback as to why. I'm not a site over lord so I can open this can o worms without prejudice.

Let's be real

Please.

PEACE

Slay.

I saw a blue spiral over Haiti and it was definitely haarp and the Illuminati trying to pretend it wasna contrail while the LHC was operating.. I know 100% because a lizard told me.

Ever wonder why bob LAZAR's name sounds almost like bob Lizard?

And they have the same number of letters. LAZAR - LIZARD... the d is silent in Lazar..

Just goes to show, if you are not on the ball, you miss it all..

Those freemasons are doing a good job, keeping it all quiet..

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Ha`la`tha]

LOL, how logic this it is. Applause if this is sarcasm. If you really believe this, thanks for the example!
- This kind of posts need no answer.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

8]

Thank you for the very much needed smile my friend
Happy chocolate egg day to you by the way

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
why the heck would any one in there right mind want to post?
I tryed making it through the flames of one thread were so bad i had to turn around and go back.
I use to love this site but post nty heck now i just read the first copple replays if theres good links click um .
but im not cut out to be a fire fighter and becides the flames here are so bad the national guard its self is in a holding patteren
i watch people here mok the unemployed the homeless each other you think any of the great posters want any thing to do with that?
there was a graet group of guys here debunkers i gess you could call them these guys realy know there stuff they had teh programing and skills to show what was fake no ones even noticed there going.
probly to start there own site.
i dont blame ats for this nore the mods its just this site has grown and in that gotton so manny disenchanted kids now they hate the world and do there most to make a mess

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

ATS seems overrun with morons and gullible fools recently and TBH, It's not much fun when every thread seems to be just ridiculous and not a lot of thought in it.

Yes, I have been getting the feeling that ATS is turning more like GLP at times ..... And there hasn't been a lot of serious threads that I've felt much like getting involved with of late. But then, this things do tend to go in cycles so maybe it's nothing?

Of course, in terms of starting new thread I can hardly talk ......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join