It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is in your town, what are you gonna do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Now most of us have stated in the political forms that we are against an armed revolution until it absolutely came down to it. We have different opinions on when it came down to it but that isn't what this thread is about. So lets get to business and remember this isn't a call to arms it is just a hypothetical situation.

You wake up tomorrow and find out that in your city the 7 to 12 people that rule over the entire world are in you neck of the woods. You know that this is absolutely true, these people have kept us divided and kept we the people down on our knees using different mechanisms for centuries. Now we ourselves being the anti violent type have to ponder. Could we take these people down, would we take these people down, and what would be the repercussions? After weighing all of these options would you do it? To make matters better you know where they will be and you know security will be minimal as to not attract attention. They will be having their secret "elite" meeting and you have 24 hours until you can act. You could literally take them down with as little as 10 friends. Remember to weigh the outcomes, and remember to not cop out. You know they are ruling, you don't know what it would be like without them, you have all the proof that they are here, all you need to do is act. Will you make that stand or will 24 hours pass by in complete fear, wondering, and silence? I look forward to reading your replies and please there is no need for politics even being introduced into this thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Taking them down would seem like the easy way out, but it isn't the right way out.

And as much as i would love to go the right way, i really can't say i would know where to start

join