It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In order to defeat TPTB... You have to defeat Satan himself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So you think you think humanity will overcome this tyranny? How?

If Humanity has taught us anything it's that they support the tyranny we are witnessing today.

Let's pretend that somehow here in America that We The People put an end to the CIA, FBI, IRS, Federal Reserve and all the shady elements of the government... Let's say we have a revolution and it's successful.

Evil doesn't die.

The only way you beat TPTB is by resisting... and when you truly resist, you lose your pursuit of happiness.

Are you willing to sacrifice your own happiness, regardless of the multitudes of people surrounding you that will be happy, in order to make a successful stance against TPTB?

Well you can start by getting rid of that little piece of paper with the Pyramid on it... easier said then done, but it's been done before. (Into the Wild)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I disagree that one must lose their 'persuit of happiness' in order to defeat TPTB.

At the bottom of your post, you contradict yourself by pointing this out.

All we have to do is cease the worship of those worthless pyramid papers.... One does not need the nasty wastes of material, in order to be happy.

All we need is family, and community. Nothing to do with Satan (or sin).

We cannot convince people to stop worshipping some fictional cloud-guy. How do we get them to stop worshipping those worthless pieces of paper?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Okay, but what I was really trying to say was that going up against TPTB is going to very uncomfortable... You will also be persecuted by the masses that are still apart of the system.

I may have contradicted myself... and I'm glad you pointed that out.

But our pursuit of happiness, "as we know it", must come to an end in order to resist, fight, and defeat TPTB.

In other words... Say goodbye to your childhood dreams.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Dear Doomsday 2029

Good thread but it ant going to happen not yet anyway.

If you want to put an end to TPTB as we know them peacefully try and convince everybody to stop paying there taxes. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I agree with you completely!

Most people will avoid topics like this one though, because it is uncomfortable to think about ceasing to worship the only God they've known all their life (The REAL one, "money").

Eh, the only way we could peacefully beat TPTB, is to stop feeding the machine. By feeding it, it gets bigger and bigger... Eventually the pet outgrows and outpowers its' master. It's a sad sight, indeed.

But you are right.... Most people only find comfort in continuing to cuddle up close with this overgrown and overpowered pet, even when in danger of being eaten by it.

So tell me, how does one put this into words that people might be able to understand?

'Stop cuddling that gnarly beast and put it on a diet!' ?! I don't think it will work. We are doomed, because this pet has become the 2,000 ton pink elephant in the room, and its' owners are pretending it is still a cute young pup.

~~~
LOL That was fun.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I don't work for Satan.

But I don't think Satan would hire this chump change.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
That is why prayer, and accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior, is so very important. Because once a person gets "saved", they don't have to worry about "tptb" any more. God promises He will protect His children/believers.

Satan will appear to be winning - at first - as he appears to be doing now. And that will only get worse as we go along. But it's also important to note that he knows he is running out of time so I figure his tactics will also get worse as time marches on. He knows God has him on a short leash, is holding a stopwatch on him.

The "tptb" are going to do as they please - for awhile. You can count on that.

And it is due to the mass amount of people that have turned their back on God, or chosen outright to reject Him, as to the reason we are now seeing His wrath upon us. And this is only going to increase aka get worse - it's already in black and white in the Bible.

The only thing that could change that, or postpone it, would be for our nation/world to repent and turn back to, or to, God.

And call me a pessimist, but I just don't see that happening with our current society.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

If TPTB or the NWO were winning or appeared to be winning they would not need babysitters.

Anyway, have a nice evening.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
please send all those pieces of paper with 100 denominations on them to baddmove
anyway, there is no satan..thought we all knew this already.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
hmm funny how people tend to dream up of an evil being responsible for all the worlds problems when in fact its just man and nothing else. However if you read ancient texts before christanity you will find that Satan comes from another religion called Buddhism.

The Buddah sat beneath the "Bo Tree" and achieved enlightenment. "Bo means serpent, as in Bo-A or Boo-Ta."¹ The Christian Church stole, twisted and corrupted everthing they could from the original religions. The fig tree was known as "The Tree of Wisdom" Ficus religiosa.² The xian church corrupted this with the placing of fig leaves over the genitals of Adam and Eve.

3. "Satan" in Hebrew means "enemy" and "adversary."

Now, the word "Satan" goes back much, much further than the Hebrew definition. Here is a link everyone should check out.
Note in the upper northwest corner of the map of India, the name of the town "Satana."

"Satnam" and "Sa Ta Na Ma" are sacred mantras used in kundalini (serpent) meditation. The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are "SA-TA-NA-MA." "Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. All variations of the name "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit, which is one of the world's oldest and most ancient of languages.

source

Now that we cleared up one thing if you really want to beat the TPTB grow some brain matter and when you do that refuse to work or refuse to pay tax and when that grey matter gains some density maybe you will then start shouting we want a non monetary system. The monetary system is the true evil here and if you cant see that well good luck in banging your head against the wall because as long as money talks you havent got a voice in anything.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by loner007]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
reply to post by nomorecruelty

If TPTB or the NWO were winning or appeared to be winning they would not need babysitters.

Anyway, have a nice evening.

I have no idea what your point is -

but I'll just say 'have a nice evening' as well.

Babysitters?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Another great insight from the ....... oh, the book that most people reject -

7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.

9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

God knew that money would be the downfall of many - coupled with greed, vanity and pride. A wicked combination for anyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by baddmove

'as long as money talks, you don't have a voice'.........
love it

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah your somewhat right I think, the universe has explored polar deviations from neutrality in terms of spiritual orientation/paths, this good vs. evil saga in virtually every belief system ancient and modern, even fiction is what is happening in the world today. The "negatives" as I call them consist of groups such as the illuminati but rockafella/rothschild are just minions the guys at the top never show their face in public, their extemely intelligent and have more knowledge than you or I could imagine. The reason I wouldnt say the word defeat is because it implies that you have to fight them which could easily lead to violence which is what they want you to do. It is in their best interest to keep you neutral, but the game of life in this dimension is to polarize to one extreme or the other, it is distaerous for them if we all were to polarize to positive, game over basically. So they do their best to convince us through programming that neg actions such as fighting or violence will eradicate evil. Only with unconditional love amoungst all people will their plans fail, they will cease to be able to maniplulate us from fear and convince some of us to opress the rest etc. they will also cease to be able to convice some of us to protct them and keep their secrets and that would be just the begining of the changes on earth. They dont really care so much If you figure out whats going on in politcs or economics etc but if you find out what you really are and what this reality your in is, they are screwed, they are way outnumbered.

new topics

top topics

join