It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For not trusting Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For Mistrusting Government

www.prisonplanet.com

A family in Williamson County, Austin have lost custody of their 7-year-old son as part of a Child Protective Services investigation because the parents taught their children to mistrust the government, an action that deemed them to be “unsuitable parents,” according to charges leveled by police officers in CPS documents.

Drug reform activist filmmakers Barry and Candi Cooper recently had their home raided and searched by police after authorities claimed Cooper’s voice had been heard in the background of an allegedly false police report.

“Once in the couple’s home, officers dis
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Vinveezy]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Williamson County police deem parents “unsuitable” for teaching kids government is out to harm them. The Government has taken a mans kids for him not liking the government. Is this day and age if you don't love your government then you are not a unsuitable parent. Hmmm does this not remind you of something? Nazi Germany, Communist Russia, Oceania airstrip one 1984. need i go on? this is Literally right out of 1984. The SAME thing happened in 1984.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Related Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

I don't understand why people who are free to go anywhere they want would choose to live in a country where they do not feel safe around the government.

WHY DON'T THEY MOVE?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

What ever happened to our freedoms and principles in our country. Our founding fathers themselves mistrusted the government. They designed the constitution with the purpose of reiterating our freedoms as human beings and protecting us from the government. Whats wrong with teching your kids to be wary of the government. Through my life time i have learned that governments lie to their people and many times do many negative things to their people. You can bet your life that hopefully some day when i have children i will teach them what i have leared. What happened to freedom of speech? If i cant speak freely with my own children.... THEN WITH WHO CAN I!? This pretty much the government censoring the words of a childs own parent. The government does not own the children!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

If we were to run it would eventually follow us where ever we go. We believe in the constitutuion and will fight to defend it. Make no mistake about it tyranny is coming to the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

I don't understand why people who are free to go anywhere they want would choose to live in a country where they do not feel safe around the government.

WHY DON'T THEY MOVE?

You're joking, right??

Do you know how much it COSTS to move to another country?

Have you no idea whats involved in such a move??

Passports, (which can be denied to you) visas, applications to immigrate (which can be denied by intended new country), finding work in said new country and finally but certainly not least:

The mother would NOT be able to remove her son from the country without the consent of his father who, if you had read the article you would know, is not the husband of his mother.
And what father is going to allow that? Unless they have the finances to cover the tremendous costs of international visitations.

It would pay to do some investigation before making such stupid statements.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
First of all the government is a proven enemy of tax paying citizens/residents.
It is little more than an institutionalized mafia.

Corporations pay no taxes, but they dictate to legislators any & everything they want. Obama campaigned on Bahama PO Box profit laundering & has done NOTHING about it.

The rich are little better as the Birkenfeld-UBS case proves.

The 'Justice' department is really the PERVERSION of Justice department.

If you don't teach your children distrust of this US government you are no kind of patriot, you are in fact an endangerment to yourself & everyone else who lives here.

We spent a Trillion dollars in Iraq for something that doesn't exist.
Killed hundreds of thousands of innocent foreigners, created terrorists, & committed atrocities at Abu Ghraib & elsewhere.

Where did the Trillion Dollars go?
For Blackwater to hire strippers, hookers & double bill tax payers.
For Blackwater to smuggle guns to Iraqi criminals & to pay little girls in the green zone a dollar a pop to suck their dicks.
For KBR to electrocute soliders, to gang rape their own employees with impunity.
In Afghanistan your taxes went to Dyncorp/Wackenhut for homosexual orgies at the Kabul embassy.

If you don't teach your children distrust of this US government you are not only insane, you are a traitor.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Reply to post by PennyQ

Not only is the expense intensely prohibitive but where is anyone with a distrust of authority or government going to move? Antarctica? Maybe some relatively lawless place like Somalia but unless you move in numbers you'll just be run down by the warlords who are essentially a government without the pretty facade of the Western governments. Our guys smile and wear suits and kiss babies but in the end if you don't give them what they want they either throw you in jail or kill you. Just like the warlords.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join