It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Terrorism Against Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The realization hit me after watching the following video a couple of times. How mind controlled we all pathetically have become under the constant bombardment of the mainstream media. Most if not all terrorist attacks on the American people had the advanced knowledge if not planning by our very own government. To think that we are sending our kids to fight ' manufactured' Unconstitutional wars both in Afghanistan and Iraq makes my blood boil. Truly there is a terrorism movement in our country, and it is not the CIA manufactured AL-Qaida , ..... No. it is our very own Government ; with Israel by its side (or calling the shots ) we follow a path of domination and industrial greed .

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have been asking this question but can't seem to get it answered...

Why? Why would Israel terrorize America?

And why does America want from Israel?

What does such a small country have that America wants?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
I have been asking this question but can't seem to get it answered...

Why? Why would Israel terrorize America?

And why does America want from Israel?

What does such a small country have that America wants?

I think it's the whole whoever turns their back on Israel shall be smited by yahweh thing it says in one of those old books. -Love

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

David Duke.

Seriously?!?

How anyone can take the word of a known racist and former Grand Wizard of the KKK with any type of sincerity is beyond me. The guy is a shill for the White Supremacy movement. Everything he spews is utter bunk and should be taken with a pillar of salt.

The man is nothing more than a wretched epitome of hatred. Is this a man you can personally idolize and respect in any form or fashion? If so, then I pity you.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Wow, DD on ATS = risque
These recent videos he's produced are provocative.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
LOL

I thought there was something about him that wasn't right...

His eyes were quite eerie....

I never heard of the guy before, but just because he has some socially-deemed-inappropriate beliefs doesn't mean he is a liar.

But like I said, I don't know him, so I can't say if he is a liar or not...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I have never heard of Duke either, but before dismissing his information you should perhaps try a simple 'google' of lavon affair or 'Operation Susannah'.

It appears to be factual and has similar motivations with the israeli attack on the uss liberty.

obviously senators and government officials are getting great retirement payouts from israel to put up with this sort of thing over and over.

as the video says, more people should be made aware of this and a demand for a full inquiry into a foreign countries massive influence on the americam government and its conduct. The US has been drawn into numerous wars for israels benefit and you must demand why. before the end of the year, israel will have more US soldiers killed by dragging them into a conflict with Iran.

America can negotiate better alliances in the middle east than with Israel. Drop support for Israel and you will have peace in the middle east and no hostility from muslim countries. after all the only beef they have with the US is the support for israel. and meantime, israel has done more negative acts against the US than any muslim/middle eastern country.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
David Duke? Former head of the Klu Klux Klan?

Are you kidding me? No, seriously, this is a joke.

Since when did we decide White supremacists are now the vox populi and front line fighters for conspiracy theorists?

His odious views, personality and ideology are not something to be presented as evidence in a thread.

Bloody hell...

[edit on 3-4-2010 by infinite]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

oh they had a thread on this a couple days ago. it lasted about 2 hours before it got sent to the memory hole. wonder how long this one will last.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I can't say I disagree with anything he has said. His past shows that he's got the guts to stand up for ANYTHING he believes in, whether deemed "socially acceptable" or not.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
From here it looks like peeps are attacking Dr Duke because they can't attack the facts he cites.

Its a well used ploy here........Attacking the source and not the content

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

David Duke has a less than illustrious history. In addition to this racist, separatist views he had a short-lived political career, he was convicted of felony tax evasion and defrauding his supporters by taking thousands in donations to fund his gambling trips.

His reputation is beyond repair and he is basically persona non grata to all except those who share his twisted anti-semitic, white separatist views.

Why would anybody take what he has to say seriously?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The following article adds more fire in Dr. Duke's corner...pakalert.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

I dont doubt what you say about the person.

why not look into operation Susannah or the lovan affair on google or wikipedia? the facts are there but you are shooting the messenger.

this is a site thats looks for truth and facts. ken10 has already made that point.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
so is he saying the truth or not?

regardless of what kind of man he is , isn't he talking about facts that happened?

my GOD this is really disgusting

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
so is he saying the truth or not?

Despite what anyone thinks about David Duke (and I'm no fan), what he says is absolutely true.

The Lavon Affair, the USS Liberty and the Dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 are all well documented.

new topics

top topics

join