It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someting very akward just happened.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I just finnished reading The Tower of Babel - Alien Involvement and i've been meditaing alot latly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After i finnished reading this i Text messaged my friend (who i've been texting all day) "Your alive right, lol" and about half an hour later i got a message back ""ya man I smashed my face up but I'm alive" Turns out he started snaping out about life, and everything and smashed his own head against the wall and had to go get stiches. And i randomly texted him that because he didn't get back to one of my other text. That happens all the time, but i dont just ask him are you alive.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

And ow he's tripping out that i asked him if he was alive or not.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sv_gravity 800

Huh?
What? Or more directly, WTF?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This isn't a conspiracy.

It is typical teenage angst.

Nothing even remotely odd, metaphysical or philosophical.

For your friend- I recommend less cartoon network, less texting, and a little more "thinking" about his actions.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
when the doors sang about breaking on through to the other side, i do not think this is what they meant.

mind expanding substance are one thing, but i dont know of any schools of enlightenment that advocate head butting walls.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
This isn't a conspiracy.

It is typical teenage angst.

Nothing even remotely odd, metaphysical or philosophical.

For your friend- I recommend less cartoon network, less texting, and a little more "thinking" about his actions.

Would have to agree with you 100% ...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sv_gravity 800
I just finnished reading The Tower of Babel - Alien Involvement and i've been meditaing alot latly.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After i finnished reading this i Text messaged my friend (who i've been texting all day) "Your alive right, lol" and about half an hour later i got a message back ""ya man I smashed my face up but I'm alive" Turns out he started snaping out about life, and everything and smashed his own head against the wall and had to go get stiches. And i randomly texted him that because he didn't get back to one of my other text. That happens all the time, but i dont just ask him are you alive.

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

And ow he's tripping out that i asked him if he was alive or not.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

It wasn't a coincidence. You saw exactly what you see.

new topics

top topics

join