It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing in "sensitive " places..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I agree. I don't have any intention of roaming around these areas. I just site scape during the night and try different places. I came across one that triggered my curiosity.

Mental Projection is not like lucid dreaming. It is much more controlled and less abstract. It is a little fuzzy at times, but it is much different than dreaming or day dreaming.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by ripcontrol

My raw notes to a point...

As for stopping you the only things I know they have to date come from the same source...

First was when they visited the Russians who were there counterparts. They freaked them out....

Second was the story stone. Both from Lynn Buchanan...

Story stone is something he put what he developed on to and so far from what I understand no one has gotten passed... Everyone comes up with a different history of it...

The other method suggested was an attractor... An event in history or acts that draw a viewer away from what he was doing.

Examples were exotic art carnivals ect....

Have you your self ever tried to do something and something else caught your attention its the same principal magnified...

I will answer all the questions I can if you ask...

Sounds familiar with my experience at this place. As soon as I started walking into it, I felt a tremendous amount of fighting vibrations, like there was a magnet in my head. It through my vibes off and I got 'disconnected" from the experience. I didn't try to go back.

I wander if this is a form of jamming device. It could have been my mind starting to wander on the dangers of where I was that caused the disconnection. But I was pretty locked onto the channel and very focused. hmmm...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
There was a significant military research and experimentation period in the 1970s. From what I heard there was a high burnout rate of the psychics. They'd get good for about a month then just couldn't do it anymore. It had a codename but I forgot what it was. Then it lost funding (usually AKA went black budget somewhere).

Remote viewing is NOT simply lucid dreaming. This can be checked very simply. Here's how I verified it's a real phenomena and that I am able to do it:
I lived about 100 yards from a Target store (large department sorta store). I'd sit in my apartment and astral travel to the parking lot of the Target, which I couldn't see from my apartment. I'd tune in, get a glimpse of a line of cars, then run over and check it out. Several times I was right on - red Toyota, white Cadillac, Beige Dodge van... etc. I'd "see" them in my mind's eye, then go see them in real life to verify it.

I've done this sort of thing for decades and I can say it's very real, but also can be easily mixed up with lucid/hypnogogic states so check yourself often. It takes a dozens of hours experience to differentiate the slight differences in real vs hypnogogic.

To answer a question above...
When you're able to do this kind of thing, being a voyeur is not all that exciting. Sensing what's behind someone's bra, looking into a locker room... not that big a deal in the state you're in. I've played around a tiny bit with it, more out of curiosity, but doesn't feel right to invade people's privacy like that; how would you like it done to you! And what if you got caught (by someone with similar senses).

. yeah I agree. I'm not interested in invading privacy. I'm mostly interested in traveling to different sights

[edit on 3-4-2010 by manbird12000]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join