It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing in "sensitive " places..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This just sparked my curiosity and I wanted to hear your thoughts.

I have been taking some very interesting journeys using mental projection. Some people believe some do not, but some of you are aware of how real these trips can be.

My question is, does the Government use any type of technology to keep people from Remote viewing in classified buildings?

The main reason I am asking this is because last night, I started going to some interesting places. I haven't seen anything extremely clear but I was there nonetheless.

As to how this is possible, I can only imagine that we are feeling the emotional and perceptual information of everyone that has ever been there. Our minds interpret the information and gives us a picture similar to what it does with our eyesight and perception.

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A little off topic but:

What exactly is "remote viewing", maybe point to a good video or link? I understand how meditation can bring you to a peace of mind, but as far as controlling it as far as to view a certain place...I'm not so sure

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Nostradumbass]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Yes, and they have some psy ops guaarding things, especially near any bases, so please take care. Also anything to do with greys, they will tag your, follow you home.

Use your energy recognition and shield, and if you sense any presence, leave, retreat.

Edit to add: Your energy signature will be picked up by any psy op, and by others that they work with, in their bases.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, and they have some psy ops guaarding things, especially near any bases, so please take care. Also anything to do with greys, they will tag your, follow you home.

Use your energy recognition and shield, and if you sense any presence, leave, retreat.

I think once your posts start reading like a sci-fi fantasy novel, you should lay off the ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If a pervert learned to remote view, would he then become the most powerful peeping tom in the history of mankind?

This is a serious question, by the way. What are the practical limitations of this ability?

John

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

If a pervert learned to remote view, would he then become the most powerful peeping tom in the history of mankind?

This is a serious question, by the way. What are the practical limitations of this ability?

John

If remote viewing was real, wouldn't that make government spys pointless? Why is the government still spending millions sending out spy planes when they can get someone on ATS who will look into irans nuke facilities for much much less, it just doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000
My question is, does the Government use any type of technology to keep people from Remote viewing in classified buildings?

Most sensitive information is stored in encrypted databases.

Most remote viewers can only sense the interiors of buildings and objects...I've never heard of anyone being able to see encrypted data.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Since remote viewing is just lucid dreaming, you will see whatever you want to see there.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

You don't me, what constitutes remote viewing/mental projection, my experiences or what dangers are involved. In very short form I gave advice because its not going to be fleshed out, but he is obviously embarking on this, and needs to know. That message wasn't for you in the least. It is for anyone else doing any form of remote viewing, sensing or mental projection.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
Since remote viewing is just lucid dreaming, you will see whatever you want to see there.

That was my guess, but it does beg the question...if you can remember your lucid dreams in their entirety, does that mean you simply make up the dream, or does it come from an external source?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

You don't me, what constitutes remote viewing/mental projection, my experiences or what dangers are involved. In very short form I gave advice because its not going to be fleshed out, but he is obviously embarking on this, and needs to know. That message wasn't for you in the least. It is for anyone else doing any form of remote viewing, sensing or mental projection.

I don't you?
And I understand it was for him, I'm just stating the ridiculousness of remote viewing as a whole.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Theres no doubt in my mind they have thought of remote viewing and the risk it poses to their covert ops. They have had enough success with rv to know the risk it poses to their ops and I could be certain they have thought of a way to stop you seeing the really important stuff. It would be too much to stop you viewing anything so you can see inside secret bases but if you try the underground ones for example you will get to a level deep down where you find you cant go anyfurther, they only allow you to see what doesnt really matter anyway.

If you master the art you may attract too much neg attention from 4th and 5th if its allowing you to probe things they really want you to stay out of, but if your not bothered by this possibility by all means go ahead and let us know what you saw. Also I think if your intetntions are not of raising consciousness or polarization but are of real meaningleess 3d type stuff you probs wont get any attention from the higher density negs.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
im unfamilar with things, so please tell me what is going on? im ignorant so please give me facts.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

My raw notes to a point...

As for stopping you the only things I know they have to date come from the same source...

First was when they visited the Russians who were there counterparts. They freaked them out....

Second was the story stone. Both from Lynn Buchanan...

Story stone is something he put what he developed on to and so far from what I understand no one has gotten passed... Everyone comes up with a different history of it...

The other method suggested was an attractor... An event in history or acts that draw a viewer away from what he was doing.

Examples were exotic art carnivals ect....

Have you your self ever tried to do something and something else caught your attention its the same principal magnified...

I will answer all the questions I can if you ask...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Edit to add: Your energy signature will be picked up by any psy op, and by others that they work with, in their bases.

hmm I am at a miitary base and I know we don't have "blockers" there is no such job title. like someone else said lay off the ATS

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Actually if they ever did develop anything like that officially as it comes for the military it would be an additional duty not a title. I do not have all the paperwork or evidence. I only have civilian filter down.

Their is supposed to be another level to the training that the military has in reserve.

I can only tell its there and a few comments on it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
There was a significant military research and experimentation period in the 1970s. From what I heard there was a high burnout rate of the psychics. They'd get good for about a month then just couldn't do it anymore. It had a codename but I forgot what it was. Then it lost funding (usually AKA went black budget somewhere).

Remote viewing is NOT simply lucid dreaming. This can be checked very simply. Here's how I verified it's a real phenomena and that I am able to do it:
I lived about 100 yards from a Target store (large department sorta store). I'd sit in my apartment and astral travel to the parking lot of the Target, which I couldn't see from my apartment. I'd tune in, get a glimpse of a line of cars, then run over and check it out. Several times I was right on - red Toyota, white Cadillac, Beige Dodge van... etc. I'd "see" them in my mind's eye, then go see them in real life to verify it.

I've done this sort of thing for decades and I can say it's very real, but also can be easily mixed up with lucid/hypnogogic states so check yourself often. It takes a dozens of hours experience to differentiate the slight differences in real vs hypnogogic.

To answer a question above...
When you're able to do this kind of thing, being a voyeur is not all that exciting. Sensing what's behind someone's bra, looking into a locker room... not that big a deal in the state you're in. I've played around a tiny bit with it, more out of curiosity, but doesn't feel right to invade people's privacy like that; how would you like it done to you! And what if you got caught (by someone with similar senses).

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

I've never sensed a technology but I have sensed what I term a "regional guardian". This is sort of like a very large spirit that protects or has investment in a small area of land, like a city block size.

There's a building at a railway stop from Baltimore to DC, near DC, that has a white pillar and a black pillar out front - looks VERY magic oriented and Freemason-esque. There is a huge invisible crystaline-feeling regional guardian over that building that literally scanned through me when the train stopped. I've always been psychic, and a Crystal child (like an Indigo) and apparently this thing picked up on my presence without me even doing anything, from a few hundred yards away!

I have no doubt that somehow that entity would stop, or communicate somehow to anyone trying to astral in, remote view, etc.

I've personally blocked people from scanning me and have stopped people from astralling into my house and can tell you that it's not hard to sense someone. I'd bet that the government has some sort of electro-magnetic frequency scanner that could sense you.

Would it be dangerous? Who knows - if you're good enough maybe they'll offer you a job

If you do plan on doing a lot of this make sure you meditate often, do body scans, be aware if an "outside source/entity" is attached to you. If you start having bad dreams or atypical heinous thoughts then stop and cleanse yourself on all levels.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
There was a significant military research and experimentation period in the 1970s. From what I heard there was a high burnout rate of the psychics. They'd get good for about a month then just couldn't do it anymore. It had a codename but I forgot what it was. Then it lost funding (usually AKA went black budget somewhere).

First Earth Battalion

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions

John

I'm not sure about the limitations. It seems this it is possible to view anyplace in the known universe using remote viewing. But it's not exactly a representation of reality. It's more like the movie "Minority Report" where you get the impressions of what everyone sees.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join