It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michelle Obama : Obama's home country : Kenya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here's the video...

I dunno when it was originally recorded. Someone said Aug 2008.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Those of us with working brains know that he's illigit! But most of the mouth-breathing, domino pizza eating, pabst slamming, Idol watching dolts of America don't have enough brain horsepower to throw behind this and figure it out!
It's easier to pull your head out of the trough just long enough to nod agreement, when you never bothered to hear the question, and then drop your head and start feeding again - no need to pay attention to the guy with the gun!

well!!!

LOL! So Kozmo tell us how how you really feel? Thanks the made my day I feel pretty much the same!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
And the debate continues! Just when you thought all those people questioning Obama's past were crazy, his own wife goes ahead and lets this slip!

Edit: Does anybody have a link to the full video so we can verify whether it is authentic?

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I love it. Since Obama has been officially elected, a whole sh%$storm of people have been going bats%$^t trying to come up with any reason to get these democrats out of office. Even when it meant compromising healthcare reform while they all kept whining and bickering like little girls. If you all tried this hard with Bush, we might have made him a one term president.Personally, I don't care if Obama was born in Kenya. If he was, he wouldn't have been living there for too long anyway. My cousin was born in Italy, and is also an American citizen. But he wouldn't have this problem if he became president because he's not __________ ....

[edit on 3-4-2010 by patent98310]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I can normally download ALL youtube vids, but this one is impossible to download, maybe because of the new layout of youtube etc...

someone else? we need this mirrored

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Did she say he was BORN there?
Simple question.
The simple answer is No.

So you all need to jump on semantics of what "home country" means. Nonetheless, due to the obvious ecological nature of semantics, whereby one term's meaning is shaped by that of related terms, the usage of the term "home country" for people who are immigrants or the children of foreign national that are born in different countries(Say like Barry, whose father was Kenyan but Barry was born in the USA) can easily be the same. The "Home country" in this case would be Barry's ancestors Home. Kenya. Just as much as Michelle could refer to Hawaii as his home country or the USA as his home country depending on the relationship of the places she was using in reference to Barry.

Did Michelle say his Place of Birth?
If he was born there, wouldn't a real slip be to say, "when we visited Barry's country of birth"?

It's depressing to see how desperate you guys are, really!

You birthers just get more desperate by the day.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Derised Emanresu]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by kozmo

Your certianly brash with your opinions, and I kind of like it! (when it isn't directed at me of course!)

-E-

I hate to be so direct, well... no I don't!
But, as you are already aware, there is no merit in trying to soft-peddle your beliefs here - unless you like being treated like a door mat.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
let me say this people was this edited ? a snip out

as she was saying his ( fathers ) home country could me is there a slip second pause there ,? looks like one to me .
you can neither tell because obviously if from a cell phone recording

his home town is Hawaii raised mostly by his grandparents

it kinda reminds me of the Mile of Cars (edit loop) bit from the movie Used Cars Kurt Russel stared in very funny movie

seriously would a military, tourist couple that have a child born on foreign soil can not be a presidential elect ? would you be a duel citizenship ?

If Obamas Parents got Married On American Soil (well Newly American soil) Hawaii would that make Obama SR. an automatic American citizen? as Soldiers Married Foreigners in just about every war Especially WW2 and Vietnam during and after would they = the spouse = be considered to be a American ? here is something to think about lets say Obama jr was born in Kenya his parents are Married in Maui = Hawaii assuming he already has his Immigrant Visa as he is a collage student
would obama have duel citizenship ?

i not so sure what step's you had to take then , as laws are different now by state

The Story of Barrack Obama's Mother
www.time.com...

was Barrack born in Kenya ? did his mother ever went to kenya ? seeing there would be a conflict with Obamas SR first wife then this 2nd marriage would be invalid would it ? be in the states ? ohh the Mess the mess it is

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They are gonna spin it to say that she ment his father, cause he was born in Kisumu, Kenya,

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Great video! This one is getting downloaded and put in my archive.

I've never really called into question his birthplace and have largely ignored all the people that have. Its strange that theres always something coming up that makes me question my position though...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I'm almost certain this speech was made by Michelle Obama on Aug. 22, 2008, here.

edit to add: youtube vid of LGBT speech down near the bottom of link page.

[edit on 2/4/10 by argentus]

Yes, this is an old video from 2008. Why is it being talked about now? This is old stuff.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I could give a crap about the whole "birther" movement thing. Whatever the answer, it is what it is and there's nothing we can do about it.. period .... However, in light of this video, all I can say is.. OOPS! hehe ... May the spinning begin!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Derised Emanresu

the usage of the term "home country" for people who are immigrants or the children of foreign national that are born in different countries(Say like Barry, whose father was Kenyan but Barry was born in the USA) can easily be the same.

That's ridiculous. How could you think something so asinine?

All of my brothers- and sisters-in-law have an American father. They never have lived in America and would never, ever in a billion years say that America is their home country even though their dad is from there.

I went to high school with plenty of kids whose parents were from Haiti and Cuba, but they were born in America. While they may appreciate their heritage and celebrate it, never once would any of those kids have said that Haiti or Cuba was their home country.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You believe that a man from a foreign country ran for president, and that the people in charge completely ignored the fact that he was a foreigner/let him run to further their "agenda", and that this crucial detail was never brought up during election time, and that someone created a fake birth certificate, as well as some newspaper article decades prior to him running for president.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

seriously would a military, tourist couple that have a child born on foreign soil can not be a presidential elect ? would you be a duel citizenship ?

The supreme court has said that military kids born on foreign soil can still be president. A child born to a tourist couldn't because it wasn't born in America or on a base that is considered America.

Typically, the military kid isn't considered a duel citizen. The tourists' kid would be though. From what I remember reading, duel citizenship is actually enough to disqualify someone from being president because you have allegiances to two nations.

If Obamas Parents got Married On American Soil (well Newly American soil) Hawaii would that make Obama SR. an automatic American citizen?

No. If that was ever the case, at any point in time, you would see people flocking to America and getting married so they could stay in the country. Yes, in some situations it may be easier to become a citizen of the United States, but just marrying someone isn't enough.

[edit on 4/3/2010 by octotom]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
As Jordan Maxwell has said, I like the Obama's -- they seem a pleasant, decent family. The problem is the people they represent (or 'front for') terrify me.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm not so sure that Obama was born in the USA.
Letting this go, if he isn't US born is simply wrong.
Leftists just seem to want to ignore a valid question.
Eventually the question will be answered.
Granted, it shouldn't be allowed to get out of control though.
I would just like to see someone look into it.
There would be all kinds of problems if he wasn't US born.
I would hate to see that happen...but I want to know.
Maybe, Obama should just agree to an investigation.
After that...if it proves all is legitimate...end of story.
The
End

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
SARCASM ALERT

Someone has to say it, you are all racist, you are only against him because he's black.

REPEAT THAT WAS SARCASM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join