It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Phil Hare responds to Quincy heckling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Congressman Phil Hare responds to Quincy heckling

www.wqad.com

MOLINE - Someone threw a rock through the window of Congressman Phil Hare's SUV outside his Moline office last Friday, today he received a fax spewing racist vulgarities about human excrement and the President, declaring the ''death of all marxists''.

Anger at health care reform has taken a nasty, threatening turn.

''When you get a guy like (Congressman) John Boccieri of Ohio, a veteran of Iraq, and his wife was called and they said 'if your husband votes for this bill, we're going to kill you and burn your house down with your kids in it'. This is getting out of control where
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 4/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Another episode in the growing list of bricks in the wall... we don't need no education...we don't need no thoughts control...

''I support the constitution, I served in the military for six years. I don't need anybody including Mr. Schilling and his political crew telling me I don't believe in the Constitution. I'm proud of my vote I cast. Millions of people now will have healthcare that never would have had it before and if they want to play 'gotcha stuff'' on whether I support the Constitution, that's shameful, because I do''.

Yeah sure you support the constitution...by voting for an unconstitutional bill. And give me a break that ``millions of people will now have healthcare``... BS. 13 millions americans ARE STILL NOT COVERED BY THE BILL.

Not to mention YOU CAN'T FORCE PEOPLE TO BUY SOMETHING FROM A CORPORATION.

Excuses, lying, saying the opposition are a bunch of terrorists... average day for a member of congress.

www.wqad.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 4/2/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
And still these idiot congress people don't get it how angry people are, and just try to pass it off as a bunch of nut case extremists etc... Sigh!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Probably going to see a huge voter backlash this fall over this bill. And based on the awareness of the average American we may just end up with the neo cons in control again....and then the cycle continues. I pray for the day we actually give some independents a shot who aren't career politicians.

new topics

top topics

join