It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold Rush 21 (Documentary)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OBE1

Ah, I had forgotten. I just watched the other ones from this season - they are surprisingly... good?

Entertaining at least.

Off to watch it now...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hi beebs .....I just watched this vid and thought I would pass it along .US Black Debt Hole: 'We want you all bankrupt!'
www.youtube.com...#! peace

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Crash JP Morgan Buy Silver!

Silver going up?!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Relevant Info that needs more attention:

ESF and black op funding

Very critical videos at that thread.

Apparently the ESF, or the Exchange Stabilization Fund, is yet another layer behind the scenes of international financial terrorism associated with the FED and the US gov't.

They are perhaps more involved with gold movement than the FED, perhaps controlling the FED like a puppetmaster.

For more on speculation of the 'big picture', David Wilcock has recently put out a lengthy blog about behind the scenes machinations in international finance and gold movements.

Financial Tyranny

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Hi beebs good to see you back and thanks for that thread link...WOW I finished the last vid first and am going back over there to start from the first ,give the thread a bump S&F and hope it gets to the front page ...peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Thanks, I still don't think I am quite done with my ATS break... lots of work to do in the real world lately!

But sometimes I just don't get the depth into current events anywhere else. I can usually suss it out now just reading the major headlines (like nuclear scientists dying in Iran for example...) but for some things this is still the best place on the net I have found.

Yet, I notice that not enough people on ATS are following closely the international financial situation. Its sad, because I do think its the biggest and realest thing going on behind the scenes right now...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Silver is manipulated a thousand times more than Gold.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I hear ya ..following the financial thing is a pain for me because of what is missing in the story .that series of vids shows why nearly all the pundents cant understand what is going on ..all they know is that it doesn't make sense ...I stooped watching max kaiser,it wasn't adding much to my understanding,what little I have ..and its not like your going to find out on msm ....not sure how it will work out but I can see a lot of mis lead people being thrown under the bus ....well you have a good one and take care ...peace

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

That could be ...when I first started working on a farm in the early 60s gold was 35$ a oz ..I have no idea what silver was ..oh and a pack of cigs was 50 cents and now is 10$ ...peace

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
More important information in this thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's 10 P.M. In Frankfurt. (NPR)

The Germans Are Coming for Their Gold (CNBC)

And of course, for more in-depth and behind the scenes intelligence info check out what ZeroHedge is saying about this.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
And more:

Russian ship 700 tons gold (ATS)

Russian ship with 700 tons of gold ore missing (NYDailyNews)
edit on 30-10-2012 by beebs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join