It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Pimps Great American Tea Party Express PR & Propaganda Tour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
crooksandliars.com

If you gave a Tea Party and no one came, would it still be news? If, on the other hand, Koch Industries and the RNC gave a Tea Party and a handful of people came, would it still be news? Or would reporting it three or four times a day make it news?

Shoq and StopBeck pointed me to something I hadn't noticed: CNN is serving as a built-in PR machine for the Tea Party Express.

Since the kickoff of the TeaParty Express Tour, CNN has embedded a small press corps in their custom-painted "CNN Express" press bus for the sole purpose of following teabaggers around the country , reporting 3-4 times daily on the activities of the corporate-funded, RNC-connected Tea Party Express.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

By giving the Tea Party Express so much press attention CNN is showing its bias as a news organization.

I no longer believe there is such a thing as a truly objective source of news, but it seems to me we have nothing but the center right and the far right represented on the air anymore. MSNBC may be slightly left, but not that much.

Why doesn't CNN following Organizing for America around too? That would at least give another side to the story.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Sestias]

new topics

join