It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fishing boat missing after searching for sailors from sunken ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Fishing boat missing after searching for sailors from sunken ship

english.yonhapnews.co.kr

A fishing boat has vanished and is feared to have sunk after searching for sailors missing from last week's naval disaster, maritime police said Saturday.

Police said they lost contact with the 99-ton boat, carrying nine people aboard, after receiving a distress signal at around 8:30 p.m. Friday in the area off the western sea border with North Korea, where the patrol ship Cheonan ship sank on March 26.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Another South Korean boat missing on the North Korean-South Korean border... Not good that's for sure.

Hopefully they were not hit by a mine or a North Korean torpedo...

One South Korean ship was probably sunk by North Korea... and the South Korean government was able to ``cover it up``... but two? Some people are gonna start asking questions...

Hopefully it's just an accident this time and no war will come out of it.

english.yonhapnews.co.kr
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Maybe it was Godzilla afterall.

You never know

More plausible than some of the theories I have seen on ATS.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

What theories have you seen on ATS about this story? This isn't about the ship that went down last Friday but rather another ship that was involved in the search that went missing today.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How are they still searching for the missing sailors from the South Korean military ship?

They're DEAD. Dead as a doorknob.

These waters are dangerous, mines all over the place. Why would they keep sending out search parties? They're dead, for goodness sake, not 'missing.'

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
heh...

This is starting to sound like a CRYSIS game mod....

send over some suits, lets take a look at what's really sinking these ships

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieSlayer

I know thats why I said it must be Godzilla.

I made a similar comment when the ROK Naval Vessel split in half.

I'm talking about theories in general on here like shapeshifting lizard lords from the future wanting to turn everyone communist.

I think Kaiju are more plausible. Something big made the Bloop. So Cthulhu or Godzilla.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
There's an update: it's bad news

S.Korea says fisherman s body found; 8 missing

South Korea’s coast guard found the body of one of nine fishermen whose boat disappeared after helping search for debris and possible survivors from a navy ship that sank a week ago, an official said on Saturday.

The body of one South Korean fisherman was found after contact was lost with the boat late Friday, said coast guard official Lee Kyo—min. The search was continuing for six other South Korean and two Indonesian crew members of the fishing boat.

The Hindu

top topics

join