It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News report- "Area 51 vets break silence"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
See a ton of members around here all so interested in the A51 stuff, figured I should share this article while checking news.

It is a really good, and well worth the few mins to read it.

Hopefully with these guys "non disclosure agreements" coming to an end of terms, they will be able to publically acknowledge the facilty and the people who made it happen.

Newly revealed stories from people who used to work at Area 51 shed light on a site still shrouded in mystery.

By Erik Lacitis
Seattle Times staff reporter

VANCOUVER, Wash. — After nearly five decades, guys like James Noce finally get to tell their stories about Area 51.

Yes, that Area 51.

The one that gets brought up when people talk about secret Air Force projects, crashed UFOs, alien bodies and, of course, conspiracies.

The secrets, some of them, have been declassified.

Noce, 72, and his fellow Area 51 veterans around the country now are free to talk about doing contract work for the CIA in the 1960s and '70s at the arid, isolated Southern Nevada government testing site.

Their stories shed some light on a site shrouded in mystery; classified projects still are going on there. It's not a big leap from warding off the curious 40 or 50 years ago, to warding off the curious who now make the drive to Area 51.

The veterans' stories provide a glimpse of real-life government covert operations, with their everyday routines and moments of excitement.

Source linked here

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
There's at least 3 other threads on this article.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(but I won't tell anybody if you don't)

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
AREA-51 IS NOT classified or restricted.

Think about it....Then why would Google Earth have 3D images of the hangars and why Google Earth has not blurred out the whole complex?

Area 51 is history. Its NOT classified anymore. That was back in time during the 60's and 70's. But not anymore.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by darpa999]

[edit on 4-4-2010 by darpa999]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow, three other threads...

Thats enough reason for me to close my own thread.

new topics

top topics

join