It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Divinorumus? And why does he seem so insane? ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I never posted my intro here, not sure if this intro section existed when I signed up here at that time, I don't believe I was aware of it at that time.

Anyhow, occasionally someone asks "How did you come up with your handle, Divinorumus." Well I'll tell ya. Over 10 years ago a plant spirit came to me and woke my ignorant ass up and revealed a secret to me and turned my life inside out and upside down .. for the better mind you. My handle is an extension of the spirit, I added the "us" to the end of it, and I've been using this handle ever since.

Next, someone may wonder what secret was revealed to me. Well, I've tried to search for an earlier post that included more information and details, but I couldn't find it, but here is what I mean, it's something I replied to back in 2002: How long do you give society? In a cut&paste nutshell:

The economic collapse will begin in 2007 (it will be triggered by oil shortages and various little wars and terrorist activities around the world), then the highlight of WW3 will happen in 2011 (you'll want to be sitting things out deep within a cave when that happens), and then the 'administrators' will arrive in 2012.

Of course, this wasn't the first time this information had been revealed to me. I first learned of the events of 2007 and 2011 back in 1965 when I was 8 years old and began having these visions, receiving these messages, from the future. I have notes about all this going back to those years. I also learned within the last 10 years that those messages from the future were coming from me, from the future, post 2011.

To sum it up, what I'm saying is that, sometime in the not to distant future, apparently I discover a form of time travel, a method of sending information from the future (or rather the present), back to my past, which of course alters the past and future each time I do. I'm convinced this is all happening and true, because, believe it or not, I once received a message from myself in the future and acted upon it and won a nice wad of cash at the race track one day, ha. Yeah, I don't think anyone could have been more surprised than me.

In other forums over the last dozen years I've posted countless premonitions (?), and almost all have come true. I even posted a warning about that 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake that generated that huge tsunami, nailed the event right down to the exact date and time within minutes. And no, I'm no prophet or anything like that .. these are simply messages which I have been sending myself from the future back into my past. They're just notes from myself from beyond 2011. That's all.

Well anyhow, I posted above not for comment here, I know that belongs elsewhere. The above is just a little background info on me so you'll know where I'm coming from.

PREPARE FOR 11/11 (November 2011) ... as I had also learned that the Earth will be hit by three asteroids beginning that month and year. WW3 is the war we are now raging between the humans of Earth and GAIA, mother nature, and she is going to kick our collective asses for our crimes against nature. I myself have no doubt what so ever that this too will come to be, as everything else already has.

So that's about it for now. If there is something specific relative to the above, please ask via U2U and I'll start an appropriate thread and offer what info I can. I have nothing to hide.

Thank you,
Tellus Sol Divinorumus,
Commander, LGM of Earth!

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And how do you know your visions are accurate representations of the future?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
And how do you know your visions are accurate representations of the future?

LOL, don't get me in trouble, I don't want this to turn into a discussion - the above is just background into. Short answer however: the future is not static .. it can be changed. Surrender to nature and the rocks may not hit.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Divinorumus. Now since you have knowledge of future events, maybe you expand on your post in more detail. Look forward to reading more of this thread, these stories are always a good read at the least.

top topics

join