It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
How do you debunk logic and common sense?

All I can say is

The producers of "September Clues" have no logic or common sense!

[edit on 4-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Care to post something that is actually on-topic like some factual evidence of NPT/tv fakery or something?

Well for one if you read my post there is nothing about fakery, just the fact that you and others have no real facts that support the official story since most of the evidence and official reports have not been released yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Care to post something that is actually on-topic like some factual evidence of NPT/tv fakery or something?

Well for one if you read my post there is nothing about fakery, just the fact that you and others have no real facts that support the official story since most of the evidence and official reports have not been released yet.

REM,

Why don't you just tell them like it is. They are practicing hypocrites. Nothing in the official story can be proven. Lets put their feet to the same fire they have been holding our feet to. Seriously.

These guys act as though the official story is true, even though most or all of it has been proven to be lies. Make them prove everything, and make them jump through hoops.

Why are these people even here? What is their purpose? Why are they bothering with "fools" conspiracy theories? Don't they have a life? Or better things to do with their time?

Treat them as they treat others. its quite obvious they aren't here to learn, but are here only to cause division and such. Make them jump through the same hoops they try and make you jump through. And be relentless as they are. Never stop. Never give them a moment of rest.

Make them prove every single thing that they claim or shout them down, as they do to everyone else here. Why doesn't anyone challenge these people here? Everyone here just allows these people to push around and bully everyone else.

There is a solution; treat them exactly as they treat others. And make them prove every single thing they say. if they utter a word, everyone here should make a post and demand they prove it.

This would go along way in evening the playing field.

Personally I would just ban them if this was my forum, as they don't really provide anything good or meaningful.

These people last about 5 posts at my forum. And ya, I have dealt with almost all these people before. And none of them are worth a single breath of air.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
Why don't you just tell them like it is. They are practicing hypocrites. Nothing in the official story can be proven. Lets put their feet to the same fire they have been holding our feet to. Seriously.

Well i am very careful about doing that because i have been on sites that banned me because i used the same tatics they did.

These sites were ok with them attacking and insulting people but as soon as you do it to them you get in trouble.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Is that the case here at ATS? Do they favor hypocrites and liars over people who desire to know the truth? I don't see that's the case here. Treat them as they treat you. Make them prove anything and everything that comes out of their mouths. I have only been here a few years and am so damned tired of seeing these guys push around truth-seekers while they recline in their hypocrisy.

I ban these people on my own forums because they destroy any real chance of research and discovery. They aren't even worth replying to. maybe we need to have a conference behind the scenes here, and all of us simply put these people on ignore. Let them talk to air.

We should do something together as a group to deal with this,.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Is that the case here at ATS? Do they favor hypocrites and liars over people who desire to know the truth? I don't see that's the case here.

No ATS is one of the more fair sites.

We should do something together as a group to deal with this,.

I have invited people who believe the official story to an open forum debate but seems like they are afraid to come.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Screw the open forum debate.

Well i figured it would be a way to show people how with some common sense and basic facts you can see how messed up the official story is.

I was even going to give them a chance to show what kind of facts and evidence they had to support the official story, i was going to bring my facts and evidence to show them.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

But not a single one of these people are good people.

Well i like to believe that its more that thy are scared and want to live in a safe fantasy world.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

But not a single one of these people are good people.

Well i like to believe that its more that thy are scared and want to live in a safe fantasy world.

I know it is comfy to believe they are good people. but they aren't. I have sat here and watched for so many months, before I just couldn't stand it any more. They aren't scared. they work in a Tampa bay office and they are tasked with opposing you and me and everyone else who speaks truth., Its about that simple.

Cheers-
phil

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I know it is comfy to believe they are good people. but they aren't. I have sat here and watched for so many months, before I just couldn't stand it any more.

Well i have been on these sites for many years and know by know what the people are like.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Hi 9/11 truthers. I think it is about time to face the facts that there were NO PLANES used in the "false flag" attack on America.

If it were no planes that hit both of the Twin Towers, how can you explain those sounds then?

It are two at different locations recorded videos of the first plane attack and you clearly hear the sound of a plane.

For the record, I don’t believe the official story and I don’t believe that the planes that hit both Twin Towers where the planes that were supposed to be hijacked.

I hope those vids where not already posted.

It is quite obvious that a plane did not hit the Pentagon and also obvious that there was no plane in the field in Shanksville PA.

I am convinced that at the pentagon it was not a kind of plane that crashed in there as claimed in the official story.
I did not saw so far any clear evidence whatsoever which could proofs to me that it was indeed a plane as claimed in the official story that had crashed in the field in Shanksville PA.

Perhaps you will find this interesting.

[edit on 5/4/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

I think threads like this do discredit the entire truther movement. It is just beyond idiocy to even pose the question of whether or not planes hit the WTC. Pennsylvania and the Pentagon people can legitimately argue about, but to say no planes hit the WTC when thousands of people saw the event is just knuckle dragging stupid.

We are trying to get an investigation reopened and the first thing opponents to doing that are going to throw up is that it is a bunch of dimwits who don't even believe planes hit the WTC buildings so why bother.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

If it were no planes that hit both of the Twin Towers, how can you explain those sounds then?

It are two at different locations recorded videos of the first plane attack and you clearly hear the sound of a plane.

spacevisitor, you must keep in mind that the media (who was part of the false flag) can easily manipulate the videos, adding screams and plane sounds.

If you are serious about finding the truth of what happened on 9/11 take a look at the video series that I posted in the middle of page 4. Hope this helps

Originally posted by expat2368
reply to post by warisover

I think threads like this do discredit the entire truther movement. It is just beyond idiocy to even pose the question of whether or not planes hit the WTC.

Oh really? It is beyond idiocy to even pose the question?
Well forgive me for posing the question and not being an obedient sheep to my masters but I can clearly see that ALL of the media events of the "plane" were faked.

We are trying to get an investigation reopened and the first thing opponents to doing that are going to throw up is that it is a bunch of dimwits who don't even believe planes hit the WTC buildings so why bother.

If a new investigation does happen you will find that there were no commercial planes used in the 9/11 attacks. Please do some research and stop embarrassing the real truthers.

John Lear, where are you when we need you

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It was yours truly that identified that E-4B. CNN ended up using some of my research for their segment.

It is very interesting that that plane was flying so low around the Pentagon and that it was even airborne in the first place.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

spacevisitor, you must keep in mind that the media (who was part of the false flag) can easily manipulate the videos, adding screams and plane sounds.

That's certainly a possibility when it comes to any videos that deal with the media themselves. That does not explain how the same sounds and same plane got in independent journalists' videos or private citizens' home videos. The media cannot put the same sounds and same images onto private citizens' home videos unless there's some magical new technology that I'm not aware of.

This point is debunked.

If you are serious about finding the truth of what happened on 9/11 take a look at the video series that I posted in the middle of page 4.

And then he'll see the debunks I posted right after your post.

I can clearly see that ALL of the media events of the "plane" were faked.

Sure am glad that you can. Everyone else can see through the lies, deception, and disinformation that make up the tv fakery/NPT "theories".

If a new investigation does happen you will find that there were no commercial planes used in the 9/11 attacks.

Oh, you slay me!

Would you care to post this tangible, scientific, and provable evidence that no planes struck the WTC please? I keep asking for it and nobody will post it. We're still waiting......

John Lear isn't going to save you. I'll post a quote from John Lear himself for you:

I am clearly and specifically not presenting my speculations/opinions as fact or that there is the slightest bit of evidence that my speculations/opinions will turn out to be fact.
John Lear's Welcome Thread

He admits he has no evidence or facts for his "opinions". You all who believe him have been taken for a ride.

Furthermore, the last time John Lear's name was invoked in a no-planer thread. that thread got moved to the HOAX forum.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

...they work in a Tampa bay office and they are tasked with opposing you and me and everyone else who speaks truth., Its about that simple.

???

"Tampa bay"? As in, Tampa, Florida?

Color me confused, here --- but what dsoes that have to do in any way with "No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11"?

Again, this particular fantasy hardly merits further debunking, it's so blatantly, obviously wrong.

What it DOES do, however, is irritate the "9/11 truth movement" a great deal. Frankly, while I am NOT a fan of most of their claims, in aggregrate, I find no satisfaction in their discomfort over this red-herring topic.

In fact, since there is so much 'shouting' going on about possible 'cover-ups' relating to events of 2001.10.11, I have no issues at ALL with a re-look, thoroughly investigating....just to finally show how WRONG so many on the "truth movement" side (IE, controlled demo, etc) are.

The distracton of this inane claim ("no planes") diminishes an actual understanding, and deflects conversations unnecessarily.

In summary, the ONLY WAY people can even begin to entertain this silly concept ("no planes") is to willfully ignore all the evidence to contrary.

That substantial evidence is there, it is available --- and the "no planers" (as they're sometimes called) simply refuse to see it.

Not my definition of "truth seeking", in any sense of the words.

Instead, there seems to be another agenda in play here, for what purposes I can only surmise...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I am very aware of that warisover and that counts in my opinion especially for the big media.

If you are serious about finding the truth of what happened on 9/11 take a look at the video series that I posted in the middle of page 4. Hope this helps

I saw them all back then, I really saw and read very, very much about it.
As I said earlier, I don’t believe the official story.
But the problem for me is the following, suppose it weren’t planes that hit the Twin Towers, what then crashed in those Twin Towers?
And what then created the visible damage in those towers after whatever you think hit it?

I am aware of Johns view on that subject, that it weren’t planes but some kind of used high tech [laser like ??] weaponry.
I am convinced that the US military has already some very high tech laser like weaponry, but I doubt that they were used for that purpose because of the videotaped plane sound, the reaction of those people on the street due that sound and the visible plane like damage in the tower walls.

But I could be wrong of course.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It was yours truly that identified that E-4B. CNN ended up using some of my research for their segment.

It is very interesting that that plane was flying so low around the Pentagon and that it was even airborne in the first place.

Thanks for mentioning that.

I knew that some people spoke back then about the presence of another plane in the vicinity of those towers during the moments of that disaster.

And I remember that I did saw some footage of it wherein you see it for a very, very short moment, but I never saw such clear footage of it as in that video, therefore I did post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join