It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
United Airlines paint scheme on the plane that hit the south tower:

I asked for what he saw, what he witnessed.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Sweetheart,

You (under a old name?) just posted this goofy stuff pretty much verbatem about a month ago.

Unless they have a way to launch and fly (or build?) a jumbo jet sized cruise missle, this is just more smoke and disinfo. Sorry. Aint gonna buy it. Wanna start one about the pentagon not being a jet? I'm right there with you. Pentagon has ZERO footage of a jumbo jet, physics of flight show it couldnt have been done, AND the building was damaged incorrectly. Did I also mention lack of wreckage?

Edit to add.

I do believe that some sort of demolition material was used in the buildings as the main part of the "drop". The jets were for show, outrage.
and a step closer to destroy our economy.

[edit on 3/4/10 by felonius]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I smell trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

There's something so wonderfully incredulous about an individual that would call hundreds, if not thousands of witnesses liars, claim that every video is faked, provide absolutely no proof of either, and then ask that "we" use our common sense?

In any case...

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Its ideas like the no plane theory that turned me off about the 911 conspiracy theories... its become like a religious cult this whole 911 thing, people going around with their particular 911 myth (whether that be the Official Story or just any one of the theories) and peddling it as ABSOLUTE TRUTH...

Then there's the rest of us who are sane, who just want another investigation to be absolutely sure what went down that day...

Agreed, verbatim, 100%. Well said

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If my debunks on the last page weren't enough to shut down the NPT/tv fakery disinfo, here's proof that there were planes that struck the towers on 9/11:

In this first video, which is a private home video, you can hear the guy say "What's this other jet doing? What's this other jet doing?" He explicitly sees the jet and acknowledges it orally before it hits the south tower, indicating he's seeing a physical jet in the air with his own eyes. Embedding has been disabled, so you'll have to click the link to watch. (*WARNING*-strong language):

www.youtube.com...

In this next video, people are standing by the pier watching the north tower as the second plane comes over head. You can hear the people scream as they see the jet above them before it strikes the south tower, indicating that they do, in fact, see a physical jet with their own eyes and not magically CGI'd into thin air. Not to mention the loud jet sound coming from the real jet that people are reacting to:

These are just a small sample of the proofs that real jets hit the towers on 9/11.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Very interesting video you embedded. Starting from the .36 watch the "plane" morph. Also the video link you posted, did you notice that the "plane" was solid BLACK on a clear beautiful September morning.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
From past studies on the planes theories and subject...

Cargo Plane Not Airliner
I've observed the cargo plane theory on video, talking to people(irl), examined the video(in question) stills and in BBS convos. From that have always wondered;
If it was a cargo plane not jetliner( Boeing 767 jetliners American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175), where were the causalities?

Flight 11's impact killed all of the 92 people aboard(count includes hijackers) bodies could not be identified
Flight 175 has 56 passengers.

The flight recorders for Flight 11 and Flight 175 were not found...and people really did die from this...

Cargo Plane/s
a)were on plane alive
b)were on plane already dead

No Planes With this presentation of no planes,
a)were on plane alive
b)were on plane already dead
c)causalities planted at site?

In conclusion, it would be easy to graphically alter from airliner, to cargo plane, to missile, to no plane.

I am not discrediting nor claiming truth, but as others, am wondering....planes or no planes, there's the extent of proof of people's lives lost that were on those planes(couple celebrities, to family's of the victims who discussed their losses)... so, how did they really die?

With facts presented(body counts, etc) I referenced Wikipedia to be neutral:Wiki Sept 11th Attacks

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
did you notice that the "plane" was solid BLACK

Did you notice the towers are almost a green color? That would tell an informed person that the color and contrast was off on the camera like I already explained earlier in this thread.

I find it disturbing that you would peddle purposeful disinformation that the plane and video are fake and that the people in the video that saw the plane are liars instead of the actual fact that the contrast/color are off on the camera.

Very disturbing....

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Another poster pointed out that this person seems to have put up the same stuff under a different name, but almost word for word.

Mind you, you know that video you posted with the disturbing language, the not embedded one? After I watched it, a couple more vids were linked on the screen part of the page, as usual with YouTube, and one of them is called "The Flight of the Hologram (Slow Motion)".

Depressing.

I'm trying to reason someone out of the "mini-nukes" thing on another forum. I think they're sincere, but that whole thing of going for a theory because it sounds cool even though there's no evidence, it gets wearing after a while.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

wrote a thread about it a while ago. I was getting sick and tired over this NPT

Linky here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here is another great video that shows how the CGI plane could have been added. Also note that at the 7:34 mark, the only shot of the towers that you can see has not been manipulated (note the true color and clear blue sky) does not show a plane hitting the tower.

The shots that show a plane hitting the tower are strange, note the weird color of the sky, some show it green, some pink, also the buildings seem to be tilted in some shots. Don't you find that peculiar.

Also, what about the screen "blackout" just after the "nose out" happened?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by warisover]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Your persistence in your folly will not make you wise.

It will, however, along with your reluctance to engage in anything other than posting more terrible videos, add weight to the idea that you're being paid to do this.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Here is another great video that shows how the CGI plane could have been added.
Um, that shows how a CGI plane "could have been added" in real time on live tv in your view. What it doesn't explain is how the CGI plane "could have been added" to the home video I posted earlier. Nor does it explain how the CGI plane "could have been added" to peoples' eyeballs as they saw the plane first-hand.

The shots that show a plane hitting the tower are strange, note the weird color of the sky, some show it green, some pink, also the buildings seem to be tilted in some shots. Don't you find that peculiar.
Any sane, intelligent person would not find the poor color/contrast of a camera the least bit peculiar. Nor would any sane, intelligent person find a tilted camera peculiar. Not in the least.

Also, what about the screen "blackout" just after the "nose out" happened?
The "blackout" was them switching cameras and if you slow the video down, you can see that. In the following video after the first minute, the "fade to black" is explained and debunked:

Google Video Link

You do realize that out of the almost 12-thousand active members of ATS, not a single, solitary individual is coming to this thread and saying "OMG! I can't believe it but now I see that there really were no planes on 9/11!!!!"

Nobody is falling for the disinfo produced by disinfo artists, so I'm not sure why you continue to waste your time.

All you're doing is giving the world a laugh while we easily debunk these ridiculous and outlandish "theories".

[edit on 4-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

not a single, solitary individual is coming to this thread and saying "OMG! I can't believe it but now I see that there really were no planes on 9/11!!!!"

Nobody is falling for the disinfo produced by disinfo artists, so I'm not sure why you continue to waste your time.

It will take time for people to absorb this information, don't forget, alot of people still believe the OS. This is not disinformation, I'm just trying to get the truth out.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
OP,

Please explain how your theory is the simpler method for attaining the objectives of the alleged perpetrators.

Is it simpler to:

- Fake videos of planes on multiple broadcasts in real time OR film actual events?

- Somehow fool thousands of eye witnesses that they are seeing planes OR the witnesses saw real planes?

- Create false identities for all of the plane victims OR they were actual real-life victims?

Which is the simple solution? Which methodology would the nefarious planners probably use?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Smack]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

This is not disinformation, I'm just trying to get the truth out.
How is it the "truth" when you claim that there were no planes because witnesses saw no planes hitting the towers, yet you post a witness that wasn't even looking at the towers to see anything in the first place?

How is it the truth when you claim that there were no planes because colors are changing in videos and buildings are tilted when the fact is that the camera has poor color/contrast settings and the camera is tilted?

You're not getting the "truth" out. You're getting the purposeful deception out. I've debunked every single thing you've posted. Nobody was falling for it 4 years ago, nobody is falling for it now.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
*snip*
This is what I'm talking about. The NPT/tv fakery disinfo gets debunked and the people that peddle these "theories" have nothing left to cling to so they do their little drive-by attacks.

Care to post something that is actually on-topic like some factual evidence of NPT/tv fakery or something?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of a removed post

[edit on 4/4/2010 by seagull]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For all you truthers who are still spreading disinformation about commercial planes hitting the twin towers please do a little more research into the matter. And for all the eyewitnesses that claim to have seen a plane (ugie1028) I am not calling you liars, I have no doubt that you did see something but a commercial airliner it was not.

Here is a good video series that might help some of you understand just how you were tricked. Please give it a view with an open mind.

Here is part one

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Here is a good video series that might help some of you understand just how you were tricked.

This series, "September Clues" has been posted over and over, been debunked over and over, and the world has moved on. This is starting to equate to spamming of disinformation on these forums.

"September Clues" and TV fakery debunked:
A Critical Review of WTC 'No Plane' Theories

September Clues, TV Fakery Debunked

Debunking September Clues - A point-by-point analysis

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This series, "September Clues" has been posted over and over, been debunked over and over

How do you debunk logic and common sense?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join