What is there to debate?
1. The video of the magical sliding Verrazano Narrows Bridge in the background?
2. The several atrocious quality mainstream media videos which show different background colors (grey, green, pale blue, etc.) on a beautiful clear
blue sky day ?
3. The mainstream media video which shows a cartoonish looking airplane silhouette playing Skip-To-My-Lou as it approaches the tower?
4. The fake CNN video which shows a large commercial aircraft disappearing into one of the towers like a hot knife melting its way through butter?
5. The NBC video which shows a ball shaped object approaching the towers and descending?
6. The fake videos with the disappearing wings or...green screen glitches, if you will?
7. The media talking schmucks discounting actual eyewitnesses and purporting to know what happened because they saw it on a TV monitor?
8. The fake witnesses on the phone who called in the networks, alleging to have witnessed the second airplane striking the tower and sounded as if
they were reading from a bad script ("another plane just hit, flew right into the middle of it, explosion...[pauses to read script]...yes that
definitely looked like it was on purpose)? Who the hell talks like that? Why does she think it was on purpose? What was her viewpoint? Who is this
person? What is her background?
9. The Fox Video which shows no airplane on the wide panoramic view, but when it zooms in the plane magically appears a short time later in the frame,
as if going at warp speed?
10. The lousy third class Official Story pimps/actors/witnesses who had all the answers within hours after the attack?
11. The fact that no video or photo evidence has been released of the alleged passengers, crew and hijackers going through security/check-in at the
12. The fact that nobody has bothered to properly interview and secure testimony from the security personnel at the airport.
13. The fact that no relatives or family friends showed up at LAX or San Francisco International, the alleged destinations for the four airplanes?
14. The claim that commercial airliners cannot be properly controlled or flown at such high speeds at such low altitudes due to air density?
15. The claim that the infamous Top Gun Turbans couldn't keep a Cessna in the air, but were able to perform maneuvers that even experienced pilots
would have trouble performing?
16. The fact that all major media networks, despite being based locally in NYC, did not bother to send a reporter to the scene with a live video
17. The fact that there is absolutely no credible video or photographic evidence, of airplane seats, cabinets, luggage, engines, mechanical parts,
personal effects, etc.?
18. The claim that a landing gear fragment with wheel in tact was able to fly through both sides of the Tower, drop 800 feet and be able to land on
the street near a scaffolding with no sign of damage to the surrounding street or area?
19. The fact that many on scene witnesses reported a missile or a small plane hitting the first tower, until they were brainwashed into believing the
rubbish on TV?
20. The fact that the insurers of the Towers preferred to pay out billions of dollars instead of investigating the Official Fairy Tale?
You know...I can understand the shameless and soulless debunkers who do what they have to do because of the obvious agenda they have to uphold. This
is why the only thing debunkers can bring to the table is some ridiculous irrelevant story of some guy tripping over a banana peel while handing out
bottles of water.
However, I cannot understand these alleged self-proclaimed truthers who take it personally and attack the no-plane theories with such viciousness.
What's the deal with that insane train of thought? This was a perfect psyops operation because of the numerous idiots like this who unwittingly push
the agenda of the perps. They're just too stupid to figure this out.
There were many levels to the 9/11 operation. If you're going to get caught up on just a few aspects of the attacks (example: planes or no planes,
demo collapse or no demo), you're just going to end up going around in circles. One has to take a step back and see the wider picture to really try
and understand who and what was behind these incidents.
You see...when you start any investigation, a professional investigator starts with a clean slate and DOES NOT DISCOUNT ANYTHING off the bat. He
accumulates his evidence (physical evidence, witness statements, video, audio, whatever) analyzes it and then forms a working theory as to what
A lot of you seem to have this investigation business backwards. You do not go into an investigation by already having drawn a conclusion and trying
to prove or disprove the conclusion. Again, you start with a clean slate and when your investigation is complete, you let the chips fall where they
may. And I don't care how many stupid low quality CGI green screen videos or fake photos of aircraft parts you show me!
An investigator is not paid to make dimwit knee jerk off the cuff assumptions - he is paid to conduct a thorough and unbiased investigation.
If, on the other hand, you prefer to take the easy and lazy way out by swallowing everything that is fed to you in the media through the idiot box,
the radio and the internet by a bunch of disreputable agenda driven individuals, then enjoy, because in the end, you are what you eat.
31-1-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)