It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 32
19
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious_soul
Well, it would take a whole lot of poof an explanation for me to ever believe the NPT, but i must admit, i'm sure the technology exists to pull this off. Even for the people who wittnessed it. All they can really say is that they saw something that looked and sounded like a plane that hit the towers. There are a couple of things that make me think when it comes to this.

- If you look at the impact holes of WTC 1 & 2 they're almost exactly the same as if they were copy pasted. The tilt of the wings is nearly identical with the right wing up and left wing down. Now, what are the odds that both planes would hit with the same wing tilt. They also impact at almost the same spot horizontally with one of the wings coming close to the east side of both buildings and flames beings shot out of both sides of the east side of each building. Then you have the case for the missing black boxes for both planes that hit WTC 1 & 2.

- Also, i watched that video on the "Mysterious Ball" and he made some intresting observations. One, was the object that hit the south tower was traveling about 22O miles per hour based on his 3D analysis. Now, before i even seen this video, i tried to calculate the speed of the airplane from one of the videos of the South Tower impact while watching "September Clues" because the plane just didn't appear to be traveling fast enough. I came up with 440 mph, atleast a 100 mph slower than what the official speed was said to be. I even emailed this guy about this and he replied that he thought some of the videos shown on TV may have been doubled in speed which was exactly what i came up with.

Like i said, it's just hard for me to ever believe the NPT, but there has been enough written and shown to peak my intrest and to really take a closer look.



edit on 14-11-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)


What you believe is irrelevant. The topic should stick around facts. There is no evidence whatsover to suggest no planes or no convnetional flying object dressed up as a plane was used. Hanging onto it will just encourage the kind of person who says, "lol see, there were planes, therefore the holocaust never really happened."
edit on 14-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You guys are so good at debunking.. then take this one on if you can, errr try and be civil about it.

www.richplanet.net...

btw. Who would have thought that a bit of the fireworks in China's Olympics were Holograms?



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyrian
You guys are so good at debunking.. then take this one on if you can, errr try and be civil about it.

www.richplanet.net...


none of the NRPT debunkers and skeptics have or will touch that analysis with a 100ft pole.

its more irrefutable evidence and facts that support Nrpt.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
What do you expect to get out of this absolute rubbish? What do you think would happen if the U.S government came out and admitted to the 9/11 attacks to go to war with other countries? You would be f***ed to say the least. The country would go into turmoil and the rest of the world would see you as liars and hate you. It wouldn't be just Bush who would be put in prison for his part. You couldn't plan and go through with something like that without the cooperation of a hell of a lot of people. Send your whole government to prison? I don't see what it would change


that mindset is held by MOST even when there's overwhelming evidence 9/11 was an inside job.. Too many still don't care nor want to accept or even research the evidence that implicates their leaders and nation as the real terrorists... and its this ignorance and lack of interest in justice, that has doomed the USA. Those who turn their heads from the truth, are allowing the EVIL that perpetrated 9/11, to flourish and go unpunished; which sadly is MOST Americans. So When the next 9/11 happens upon US soil and its 100 times worse with possible WMD's used this time that kills MILLIONS to further the NWO agenda, i won't have much sympathy for its citizens who can only blame themselves for supporting the SYSTEM.


Originally posted by jexmo
This is all theoretical of course because most of us know Al Queda orchestrated the attacks.


you're exactly right.. AL QUAEDA did it... and since for all intents and purposes AQ was a creation by the CIA,
when you want to know who really orchestrated 9/11, just replace AL QUAEDA with CIA



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion7911
 


It's somewhat amusing that you're willing to disparage the vast majority of people who apparently haven't done enough research into 9/11, and therefore don't know it was an inside job, and yet you're unable even to spell Al-Qaeda.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
9/11 happened because the world was finally starting to stand up for itself.
It's not a big conspiracy, if you were in positions of power and saw you may be overthrown, you'd do the exact same thing.
Distraction quiets angry voices from being heard.



posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by Orion7911
 


It's somewhat amusing that you're willing to disparage the vast majority of people who apparently haven't done enough research into 9/11, and therefore don't know it was an inside job, and yet you're unable even to spell Al-Qaeda.


whats more amusing is the fact even with all your incredible knowledge, you didn't know that Al Qaeda has alternative spellings... al-Qaida and sometimes al-Qa'ida and many have spelled it as i have.

So whats your point... your "spelling" of it isn't the ONLY way it can be spelled... so please show me where your spelling is the only correct way and other ways are wrong.
edit on 15-11-2010 by Orion7911 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDolphinSings
9/11 happened because the world was finally starting to stand up for itself.
It's not a big conspiracy, if you were in positions of power and saw you may be overthrown, you'd do the exact same thing.
Distraction quiets angry voices from being heard.



The reason is simple really. Oil. In the 80s the Taliban were supported by the CIA. In the 90s the US goverment all the way up to the President tried to broker a deal with the taliban for a pipeline that runs From the Kaspian sea through some country Afghanistan and Pakistan. The Taliban decided to give the project to an Argentinian firm. In 2001 America was in Afghanistan. Then 911 happened. Then America went to Iraq, well that one is obvious.

We all still drive cars. We dont like what the druglords do, but we keep buying the product.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover
 


Glad to see this post.

I checked page one and no one mentioned the youtube videos entitled SEPTEMBER CLUES a ten part video of ten minutes each...very much worth a look.

Convincing video and news footage of that day PROVING that no planes hit any buildings that day...

of course, with indonesia sinking, philipines sinking, and jakarta about to go beneath the waves, unexplained bird and fish kills...all makes this particular issue of planes or no planes moot~

anyway...glad to see this post.



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdWard54
I checked page one and no one mentioned the youtube videos entitled SEPTEMBER CLUES


That has been pointed out as just a hoax
truthaction.org...



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks
 


Also, in that PDF, very first page, the reference to the very good video by Anthony Lawson...."September Clues --- Busted!"

It is indicative that the PDF is somewhat old, as it mentions the "coming from Google" video....has been out for some time:



Google Video Link


"Simon Shack" (behind the original junk video "September Clues"), is either incredibly dense, or troubled....or an intentional hoaxer and provocateur.




edit on 4 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
wait, so has the topic creator been outed as a troll? I suppose the people who were sitting on the planes that supposedly didn't hit the WTC magically disappeared?



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   



posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by curious_soul
Well, it would take a whole lot of poof an explanation for me to ever believe the NPT, but i must admit, i'm sure the technology exists to pull this off. Even for the people who wittnessed it. All they can really say is that they saw something that looked and sounded like a plane that hit the towers. There are a couple of things that make me think when it comes to this.

- If you look at the impact holes of WTC 1 & 2 they're almost exactly the same as if they were copy pasted. The tilt of the wings is nearly identical with the right wing up and left wing down. Now, what are the odds that both planes would hit with the same wing tilt. They also impact at almost the same spot horizontally with one of the wings coming close to the east side of both buildings and flames beings shot out of both sides of the east side of each building. Then you have the case for the missing black boxes for both planes that hit WTC 1 & 2.

Like i said, it's just hard for me to ever believe the NPT, but there has been enough written and shown to peak my intrest and to really take a closer look.


edit on 14-11-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2010 by curious_soul because: (no reason given)


What you believe is irrelevant. The topic should stick around facts. There is no evidence whatsover to suggest no planes or no convnetional flying object dressed up as a plane was used. Hanging onto it will just encourage the kind of person who says, "lol see, there were planes, therefore the holocaust never really happened."
edit on 14-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)


what facts? you mean pseudo-facts the media and government has fed to you?


the evidence for real planes isn't any more convincing than you and planers claim is lacking for those who support the nrpt... but in fact the evidence against planes, outweighs the evidence for when one analyzes all the evidence objectively and indepth...however those who claim there's no evidence "whatsoever" like you have, are ALWAYS shown to have a bias, be in denial, or haven't done any real research nor examined the evidence objectively or in totality.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
To suggest that no planes hit any of the towers is really quite astonishing, and extremely silly to put it nicely. It's 'theories' like these that make people less interested in one's that might be a bit more justifiable and reasonable to accept.

As for my own thoughts I do believe that the US government played a part, or at the very least turned a blind eye to what happened as I fully believe they knew what was going to happen. But whoever can be held responsible, the most tragic thing about 9/11 will always be the victims, along with the pain and suffering it caused countless people who lost a mother, a father, a sister, a brother or a friend that day.



posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover
 


fact faced ! now we just need the rest of the world to concur.



posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I figured I will contribute and say how could all the videos that were taken by peoples own cameras be edited so perfectly? I think planes really did hit the WTCs. I just don't think planes hit anywhere else.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyName1sMud
I figured I will contribute and say how could all the videos that were taken by peoples own cameras be edited so perfectly? I think planes really did hit the WTCs. I just don't think planes hit anywhere else.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kybertech
 


I want the 5 minutes of my life that I just wasted back.



new topics

top topics



 
19
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

log in

join