It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! The body snatcher's invasion has begun.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
just raed through a few links and yep thats what i have alright
so be a pale anyone teh problem seams to be strangle enough plant realated fungis and most of it is above me so i need to eat different stuff in order to make my body not have so much acide i think anyone help out here study that site and theres a copy and past link wanting you to spend 100$ on a bottol of pills but what ever is in thouse pills is in food i take it so hwo about someone translation all that stuff and give me a u2u with what would i eat to make it so this fungis no longer likes me ty

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
well its nice to know FINLY what that stuff is on my shin.
have had it 3 yaers now iches like crazy brakes out just like that photo then heals then the cycle repets . yea and week spells dizzy at times usaly not long thank who ever
luckly for me its milde only a 4 square in area on my shin is affected by this .
and half teh time its going its only during it growing faze its ichy and brakes out like that anoying but q la sa ra sa ra
ps most of the time my case looks like the hand photo o and when it first showed up it had my hands arms feet legs now just my shin .
no doctor has been able to tell me what it was

[edit on 2-4-2010 by xxcalbier]

Why don't you try blood electrification or venom dot shock wiki to kill it..?

Electric Shock on Venomous Bites & Stings

venomshock.wikidot.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm still new here, only a few months. I enjoy your posts, you don't let us get by without a fight. But regarding this response of (been there, done that on tv), I hope you'll remember that not all of us watch television. It's new to me.

<< 1   >>

join