It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant believe it happened!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well I have always had the worst trouble getting ANY kind of aid for school. I have mostly paid my own tuition over the years which was hard esp when times got hard and it makes graduation time a lot longer than one wants

Well I applied this time crossing my fingers again and well I actually got 15k AND a scholarship! The scholarship isnt a lot but every bit counts. I was at work staring at the screen in disbelief thinking they made a mistake and I still think they are gonna call and say "hey we made a mistake, we need the money back" lol It's only for this year but it's all paid for! I only pay for books and computer programs which I opted to pay for myself. I already have most of the design programs and the books are cheaper online.

Anyone who has ever known me for any length of time knows how hard it has been for me to get assistance for school. I use to get really upset and depressed when I didnt have the money to pay for classes. It's such a relief to be able to get back in there and finish! I am going to school at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh and my major is a bachelors in Interior Design, something I have always loved! It's all online which is great and the people there have been so helpful! My admissions rep is an ANGEL! I swear!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I cant believe it happened!

How can anyone refuse the gater girl!!!!!!

congrats...study hard..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Congrats!!!!

Good Luck to you hon!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Yeah I remember talking about this a few weeks back.
CONGRATS!!!!
Its about time all those A's got recognized.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

congrats mblah!

It's always good to hear someone's dreams come true!

good luck with your studies, I'm sure you'll do more then good

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
"Debase art in all its forms" and divide our con-science until man is utterly deluded. (U-tube, Forerunner777 for some credits there). Our cultures were seeded long ago (with such poison) and became healthy weeds.

Congrats on the launch, but don't trust the system. Art is only a tool for the powerful, it's application a further high-level system built over what's right and wrong (a binary flip-switch). I'd study the basis of the art program and the intents behind the ciriculum as much as the program itself. Until we understand where intents lay. Ideologies control the show, art dazzles the senses to give it a form.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Congratulations on your victory!! Resist the urge to rush out and buy a 500 Watt PeeVee Stack and '86 Seafoam Stratocaster.

You worked for it; you're the kind of person that the rest of the country hopes to invest in.

No pressure, though.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

nobody refuses the slayer....NOBODY

well done :-p

good luck :-p

-Kyo

top topics

join