It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: Americans, what does it sound like this firefighter is saying to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have listen 20 times...watching the video, eyes closed and just listening....over and over......i cant hear the word exploding.....I hear "seven is gonna fall down"

Listening again....I possibly hear the other fireman say exploding while the first one is saying that 'seven is gonna fall (other fireman 'exploding') down'....

That's what I hear.

I believe 7 was demolished purposely.....but i don't hear 'seven is exploding'

....but just because he may have said 'seven is gonna fall down' and not exploding doesn't mean it didn't explode....he may have already known/seen explosions in that building and knew from experience it was gonna 'fall' down...just means he didn't know it was 'set' to come down....he just knew it was gonna fall down...but we all know that building was brought down....and those who deny it know it to....some people will argue that the grass is blue and the sky is green too.....but they know, they just like the fight

[edit on 2-4-2010 by pizzanazi75]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

So basically you're hearing both?

Because the first thing I thought was that the disagreement was because he was listening to another person talking than the one I was referring to.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Yes I am hearing both....but it sounds like 'falling down' is being said by one firefighter and the other some what tries to finish his sentence and say 'exploding' but the first fireman also finishes his original thought of 'falling down'.....seem like i hear the word 'explosion' as cross talk

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

The firefighter to the right side with the black cloth mask is also saying "Hold it, I know". I think that is what you hear as he his overlapping what that first one is saying. Focus on him (the one on the right) as he talks, and you can see him saying (and hear) "Hold it, I know." I think that "hold it" is getting jumbled with what the first firefighter is saying "gonna fall down" and it comes off just barely (unless you want to hear it) as "exploding". But listening closely, you can tell two different voices talking at once.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
As soon as you suggest what someone may be saying, its hard to hear anything else, even if its just really close. I listen to doctors talk for a living, so I'm pretty used to things like that. If we need someone else to listen to something in a report, we're specifically not supposed to say what we think it is because then the person is quite likely to hear it that way even if you're off.

That being said, I'm almost positive he says "we've gotta get back. expletive is exploding."

edited typos

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Pimpish]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
seem like i hear the word 'explosion' as cross talk

Nope, that's not what I'm hearing then. Because he says "exploding" and when he says it, his voice is clearly in the foreground. Someone talks over the word "seven" that comes right before it (or "s___ is exploding," that could also be what he's saying).

Right at 12 seconds.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The first time he said it, it sounded like "something's exploding" The second time he sounded more like "seventh exploded".

Dunno. Listen to it ten times now, will do so with my eyes closed, maybe that will help.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well thats what you hear......that doesn't mean thats what is actually being said....case in point....I don't hear what you're hearing and we are watching the same thing.

Ive listened several more times and i still stand by my original post.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Well thats what you hear......that doesn't mean thats what is actually being said....

Yeah well same to you, you know, and more people seem to be hearing what I'm hearing than what you are, for whatever that's worth.

Not that I care what anyone else thinks anyway, I can understand what I'm hearing perfectly well enough for myself. But don't get too carried away dreaming about how delusional I must be. One firefighter is clearly saying something is "exploding" and plenty of others here can hear that as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I hear "That's what I was trying to tell him, I know." The two fire department people talking to each other.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

You must not have read my post....I'm on the same side as you, I just happen to hear something different as you, and others have heard similar to what I hear and some have heard similar to what you hear. What does that prove?

I never called you delusional....and if 'One firefighter is clearly saying something is "exploding" .... then why are we having this thread and discussion.....let me tell you why....because it ISN'T clear.

:-)

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
actually now that i listen to it, it sounds like he is saying " the city is falling"

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Hondahawk]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I hear "s--- exploding", in between two times the same firefighter says "it knocks your pants off", the same one who gestures with his right arm towards where the sound came from.

(Edit: ) The long thin firefighter with the black mask standing to the right of the other one who makes that gesture, that masked one is the one who says "s.... exploding" or "its exploding" or whatever other short word with a sharp "s" in it or beginning with it. (End Edit. )

Btw, I listened to the video bsbray11 posted a few posts above this one.

I never heard this gesturing fire fighter say those words before.

[edit on 30/4/10 by LaBTop]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have listen 20 times...watching the video, eyes closed and just listening....over and over......i cant hear the word exploding.....I hear "seven is gonna fall down"

I hear the same thing. I don't hear the word exploding but this is one of those EVP type things where you hear what the person before you told you to hear and when you are predisposed to wanting to hear it then you will hear it. I don't really care either way, they clearly heard an explosion and for someone to say its exploding after clearly hearing an explosive type sound it doesn't prove that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Aha, you obviously missed the quintessence.

The time of that explosion sound.
IT'S IN BETWEEN THE SOUTH AND NORTH TOWER COLLAPSES !

It has been established at nearly exactly 10:18 AM on 9/11.

First, by means of analyzing the wrist watch of that strange reacting INS guy with the knotted handkerchief on his head.

Secondly, by a very precise shadow angle analysis of a sharp shadow on the corner part of the adjacent building, the 67 Murray St, Lilly O’Brien's Bar and Restaurant.
Which is situated at the corner of Murray Street and West Broadway.

And because there is a scientific method aided by online software, and the exact astronomical (sun) data for that place on that day can be put in that software, the exact time when that original video was filmed rolls out as the answer we all were so curious about.

I ask you to wait for my next post in my original Phone-boot explosion thread,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and not to go on the same 5 pages, 100 posts rampage tour as Joey Canoli instigated in there, and see the solid proof yourself. After my posting, you should respond.

This thread is solely for you, the reader, to give your impression what words and sentences you hear in this video posted by bsbray11 above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join