It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christianity is a Conspiracy; ALL of you are going to HELL

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by edsinger

You did it for me. see Italics above

I could be wrong, but I DON'T think the OP argues the point that people will be thrown in the lake of fire. I think what he is saying is that they won't burn forever like Satan will. It's my understanding that what he's saying is that the sinners will be thrown in and burned up instantly. This punishment will be everlasting because they will be gone forever, to never return.

Angels, Satan included were born of fire, they cannot die. We are mere humans born of soil, hence we die instantly if we were thrown into a volcano, an angel however, well they are quite tough in that respect....

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmdYou're still dancing in circles and skirting the issue by not addressing the verses I have quoted to you above .

Its a time thing, I will address as best I can when I can...plus I don't like to repeat things. Your OP that we all are going to hell is where I had my beef. Sheol is one thing and I somewhat agreed with that, but the direct translation of Sheol to Hell is where I have issues, especially with the KJV. The Christian concept of Hell is not just the grave, and that is my point. If eternity in hell is just non-existence, then there really is no punishment for your choices and that concept is anti-Biblical.

Originally posted by okbmdInteresting that you have tried to disect and pick apart everything I had said up to this point , but now you fail to address my latest presentation . Hmmm ....

What? I did address the OP and now you move on to another? Hmm.

Originally posted by okbmdIf you can't refute any of it , just say so and be done with it .

But I did, that is a fact. Now on to the next one...

Originally posted by okbmdShow me where it says that people are going to be tormented throughout eternity in a lake of fire , and I will bow out gracefully and declare you the better man in this debate .

Ok, so this post that supported your position was in line with your idea,

Rev 20:10 And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

This does not say humans at all. Agreed, but that is not the subject of the verse. This is for the Devil and his minions so to speak. However,

Mat 25:40 "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'
Mat 25:41 "Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
Mat 25:42 for I was hungry, and you gave Me nothing to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me nothing to drink;
Mat 25:43 I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.'
Mat 25:44 "Then they themselves also will answer, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?'
Mat 25:45 "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
Mat 25:46 "And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

It can be said here that this WAS directed at humans. I used the NASB as it is the most literal of the English translations. I will use it henceforth.

Luke 16:22 "Now it came about that the poor man died and he was carried away by the angels to Abraham's bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried.
Luke 16:23 "And in Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw^ Abraham far away, and Lazarus in his bosom.
Luke 16:24 "And he cried out and said, 'Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue; for I am in agony in this flame.'
Luke 16:25 "But Abraham said, 'Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony.

Watch this next verse very carefully.....

Luke 16:26 'And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, in order that those who wish to come over from here to you may not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.'
Luke 16:27 "And he said, 'Then I beg you, Father, that you send him to my father's house--
Luke 16:28 for I have five brothers-- that he may warn them, lest they also come to this place of torment.'
Luke 16:29 "But Abraham said^, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.'

And now, pay attention as its importance is great..

Luke 16:30 "But he said, 'No, Father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!'
Luke 16:31 "But he said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone rises from the dead.'"

Some one from the dead? Why did not the Greek use Hell/Hades here?

Rev 14:9 And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand,
Rev 14:10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

Those who receive the mark are human. The torture/punishment is eternal.

Mat 10:27 "What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops.
Mat 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body, but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

If Hell were only the grave, how could those that are saved still have a soul if we all go to Hell?

Luke 12:4 "And I say to you, My friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.
Luke 12:5 "But I will warn you whom to fear: fear the One who after He has killed has authority to cast into hell; yes, I tell you, fear Him!

Why would God cast those who believe into the grave here? It makes no sense, this Hell listed here can not be the grave.

Mat 18:8 "And if your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the eternal fire.
Mat 18:9 "And if your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out, and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into the fiery hell.

Here directly the eternal fire is directly related to a fiery Hell. Now the next one is eye-opening I would hope,

Mark 9:43 "And if your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire,
Mark 9:44
Mark 9:45 "And if your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life lame, than having your two feet, to be cast into hell,
Mark 9:46
Mark 9:47 "And if your eye causes you to stumble, cast it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into hell,
Mark 9:48 where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

No 'death' fire eternal.....can you not see it? This is Hell, not the grave. This is not limited to the new Testament either, for :

Isa 66:23 "And it shall be from new moon to new moon And from sabbath to sabbath, All mankind will come to bow down before Me," says the LORD.
Isa 66:24 "Then they shall go forth and look On the corpses of the men Who have transgressed against Me. For their worm shall not die, And their fire shall not be quenched; And they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind."

Grave? I think not, although Sheol was not used here, but neither was grave.

Dan 12:1 "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
Dan 12:2 "And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.

Is everlasting contempt just non existence? I think not and have shown so. It is eternal and it is Hell/Hades/Tartarus/ lake of fire/Abyss/.many more I guess. It is context.

Mat 16:18 "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades shall not overpower it.

What? Does grave work for you here?

Originally posted by okbmdOnly one stipulation however , you must also prove that HELL is the lake of fire . Otherwise I stand by my OP ... we are all going to hell .

Mat 13:40 "Therefore just as the tares are gathered up and burned with fire, so shall it be at the end of the age.
Mat 13:41 "The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all stumbling blocks, and those who commit lawlessness,
Mat 13:42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire; in that place there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Hmm gnashing of teeth in the furnace of fire? Have we heard that before? Prove? I will not attempt to do so, your heart is hardened. I will however give those following this thread a more precise meaning and back it up as I have done. I will however give you some information that you may or may not know. Your beliefs on this exact manner (OP) are very similar to the Jehovah witness position.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic It's my understanding that what he's saying is that the sinners will be thrown in and burned up instantly. This punishment will be everlasting because they will be gone forever, to never return.

Yeah I followed that, the second death. If the second death is just non-existence then penalty for actions etc would be moot. However, the total absence of God for eternity would be Hell. I do not believe that the soul can be snuffed per se, it will exist but the location of its existence is the key.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic It's my understanding that what he's saying is that the sinners will be thrown in and burned up instantly. This punishment will be everlasting because they will be gone forever, to never return.

Yeah I followed that, the second death. If the second death is just non-existence then penalty for actions etc would be moot. However, the total absence of God for eternity would be Hell. I do not believe that the soul can be snuffed per se, it will exist but the location of its existence is the key.

Get your quoting straight. The quote you included here was by Hydroman. Besides you are completely wrong in your assumptions, it seems you really have an urge to see some souls burning in agony for all the rest of eternity. People like you scare me. When we die we end up in what KJV classify as Hell, but which the sources call either Heb. Sheol or Gr. Hades. No dead people go to heaven, unless we know now that the Earth is in Heaven, so we are actually in Heaven right now. Anyway, we'll be ressurected, perhaps because this whole life is a simulation within a giant computer we call the Universe, to be judged for what we have done, whether good or bad, in this life, and if you are lucky you will receive grace and forgiveness, or you will most certainly end up dead again never in eternity being allowed back (though there are some openings for that too actually). Whether you are a Christian in the name and pray to God every day and call his name and agree with a friend to do this or that. It's all down to what you've done. Jesjuah stands there asking you: What have you done for me lately.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian MysticGet your quoting straight. The quote you included here was by Hydroman. Besides you are completely wrong in your assumptions, it seems you really have an urge to see some souls burning in agony for all the rest of eternity.

Yeah sorry about the post, the previous one took so long I lost track.

Well I don't want to see anyone suffer for eternity. The second death is not just a non existence. It is eternity of suffering, I believe the Bible is clear on that one.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by edsinger]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well I don't want to see anyone suffer for eternity. The second death is not just a non existence. It is eternity of suffering, I believe the Bible is clear on that one.

So you think death is not a punishment? Then there shouldn't be any death penalties. Only life in prison, since death is not a punishment.

They shouldn't have stoned people to death back in ancient times, they should have stoned them a little bit each day until that person died of natural causes.

Criminals in ancient times shouldn't have been burned to death. Just burned a little each day until they died of natural causes....and so on and so on...since death isn't a punishment.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

[edit on 17-4-2010 by edsinger]

No the text actually leaves great room for interpretation. Yours and that of most pastors and evangelists (Evangelion means Good News, not News of Eternal Damnation) is infact an obscure reading of the texts. Shame on all of you!

We've been at it for quite a while. Can you please say where the Greek text beyond any doubt, or even reasonable doubt, says that anyone will be tormented for ever in the Lake of Fire? A single place?

[edit on 17/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HydromanSo you think death is not a punishment? Then there shouldn't be any death penalties. Only life in prison, since death is not a punishment.
isn't a punishment.

No Death is not THE ULTIMATE punishment. By your logic one could go through life being selfish, living for oneself, murdering, etc etc and have no consequences? I think not, death (physical death) is no escape. The difference is upon physical death you no longer can change your mind nor your destination for eternity.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian MysticWe've been at it for quite a while. Can you please say where the Greek text beyond any doubt, or even reasonable doubt, says that anyone will be tormented for ever in the Lake of Fire? A single place?

Mat 25:41 Τότε ἐρεῖ καὶ τοῖς ἐξ εὐωνύμων, Πορεύεσθε ἀπ' ἐμοῦ [οἱ] κατηραμένοι εἰς τὸ πῦρ τὸ αἰώνιον τὸ ἡτοιμασμένον τῷ διαβόλῳ καὶ τοῖς ἀγγέλοις αὐτοῦ:

Mat 25:41 "Then he will say41 to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!

Notice the Eternal here.....oh but that is not for man.....ok

Καὶ ἐὰν σκανδαλίζῃ σε ἡ χείρ σου, ἀπόκοψον αὐτήν: καλόν ἐστίν σε κυλλὸν εἰσελθεῖν εἰς τὴν ζωὴν ἢ τὰς δύο χεῖρας ἔχοντα ἀπελθεῖν εἰς τὴν γέενναν, εἰς τὸ πῦρ τὸ ἄσβεστον.

Mar 9:43 "If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire,
Mar 9:44 where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

Not Die, Unquenchable fire.........hmmm

Mat 25:46 "These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."

What does that say exactly?

Finally, in no uncertain terms,

REV 14:9 Καὶ ἄλλος ἄγγελος τρίτος ἠκολούθησεν αὐτοῖς λέγων ἐν φωνῇ μεγάλῃ, Εἴ τις προσκυνεῖ τὸ θηρίον καὶ τὴν εἰκόνα αὐτοῦ, καὶ λαμβάνει χάραγμα ἐπὶ τοῦ μετώπου αὐτοῦ ἢ ἐπὶ τὴν χεῖρα αὐτοῦ,
REV 14:10 καὶ αὐτὸς πίεται ἐκ τοῦ οἴνου τοῦ θυμοῦ τοῦ θεοῦ τοῦ κεκερασμένου ἀκράτου ἐν τῷ ποτηρίῳ τῆς ὀργῆς αὐτοῦ, καὶ βασανισθήσεται ἐν πυρὶ καὶ θείῳ ἐνώπιον ἀγγέλων ἁγίων καὶ ἐνώπιον τοῦ ἀρνίου.
REV 14:11 καὶ ὁ καπνὸς τοῦ βασανισμοῦ αὐτῶν εἰς αἰῶνας αἰώνων ἀναβαίνει, καὶ οὐκ ἔχουσιν ἀνάπαυσιν ἡμέρας καὶ νυκτός, οἱ προσκυνοῦντες τὸ θηρίον καὶ τὴν εἰκόνα αὐτοῦ, καὶ εἴ τις λαμβάνει τὸ χάραγμα τοῦ ὀνόματος αὐτοῦ.

Rev 14:9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
Rev 14:10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

I left all three verses in......that is one place in Greek that says its eternal.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No Death is not THE ULTIMATE punishment. By your logic one could go through life being selfish, living for oneself, murdering, etc etc and have no consequences?

Your life taken from you or life in prison would be the consequence if you are caught. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

And in the second death, eternal death would be the consequence. Would you want to not exist anymore? Wouldn't that be bad?

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by HydromanYour life taken from you or life in prison would be the consequence if you are caught. I'm not sure what you are trying to say.

the ~75 years we spend here is small compared to eternity. Loosing your life in prison would only suck for a few seconds if that if there was no life after death....

Originally posted by HydromanAnd in the second death, eternal death would be the consequence. Would you want to not exist anymore? Wouldn't that be bad?

That is just it, if there was no life after death, you wouldn't care either way. That is why where one chooses to spend that life after death really matters. If one doesn't believe in that, then it is moot as they will not know either way, so there would be no repercussions for ones actions during life in the first place.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

That is just it, if there was no life after death, you wouldn't care either way. That is why where one chooses to spend that life after death really matters. If one doesn't believe in that, then it is moot as they will not know either way, so there would be no repercussions for ones actions during life in the first place.

I, for one, do not wish to cease to exist. Now, how can eternal punishment be just? Let's think about this please. Think about eternity, and being tortured for the duration of eternity. Please think about that.

Is that not overkill? Is that the only solution? To punish someone whom you truly love and gave your life for? To torture them forever? Is that good? Is that just? Someone who's only crime is not believing in this god and accepting his free gift? Burn them forever? I do not want to live for a god who would do that. Why would you? Oh, I know...so you WON'T BURN FOREVER perhaps. This is madness my friend.

How can this god expect beings so imperfect as ourselves (which he understands) to believe in him without ever showing us himself? Without ever speaking with us audibly? Without ever letting us touch him? This is how we relate to reality, via observation. How can this god, who created us to relate in that way, torture us forever when we've used our senses the best we can to determine that this being isn't real? Especially for an eternity. I'd love to be able to believe in a god who loved me so much that he'd share himself with me and have a relationship with me. A god who would never harm me, no matter what I have done to him because his love runs so deep for me. That is not this god.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by edsinger

OK, I think you misunderstood. I didn't ask you to cut and paste texts and then say what is written is correct leaving no doubt. That is where you simply haven't understood anything. The Greek text leaves great room for interpretation. And you still haven't come up with a sound analysis of what exactly the Greek texts say or might say. I refer to what I have said earlier and hope you come to your senses. Anyone can cut and paste, but few can actually analyse these texts and say what is said, what can be said, what might be the intention and like i said a simple word like the preposition Eis in Greek, has many meanings in English. In KJV alone it has 16 different meanings. Now why do you think they are translated exactly like they have been in for instance KJV? Because the KJV builds upon hundreds of years of church and royal dogma. What is it Peter says in the KJV? He says: "Gird up the loins of your mind".

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by edsinger

OK, I think you misunderstood. I didn't ask you to cut and paste texts and then say what is written is correct leaving no doubt. That is where you simply haven't understood anything. The Greek text leaves great room for interpretation. And you still haven't come up with a sound analysis of what exactly the Greek texts say or might say. I refer to what I have said earlier and hope you come to your senses. Anyone can cut and paste, but few can actually analyse these texts and say what is said, what can be said, what might be the intention and like i said a simple word like the preposition Eis in Greek, has many meanings in English. In KJV alone it has 16 different meanings. Now why do you think they are translated exactly like they have been in for instance KJV? Because the KJV builds upon hundreds of years of church and royal dogma. What is it Peter says in the KJV? He says: "Gird up the loins of your mind".
You mean all the greek "Myths"

it's funny how all the people in the world are actually living in the mythical world

It's also funny how religious people "THINK" it's okay to eat meat.

You people know animals right a soul right?

Everytime you kill an animal you are simply killing a human right?

Or you people were just living in a delusional phrase called "We are stronger therefore we can kill"

Wow that's sad - You people are going to pay by blood. Because what goes around comes around, Seriously.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Kingdom of darkness]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Rev 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."

...that is one place in Greek that says its eternal.

This sentance simply says "The smoke of their [place of] torment (as in the Lake of Fire) goes up forever and ever". There is no mention of eternal torture of billions of souls, but the *smoke* of the Lake of Fire will exist forever as a testimony of their mistake. The verse simply says that after they are cremated, the smoke will last forever. No eternal torture. You simply can't torment a person forever, but since this earth we walk on is a very thin shell around a burning furnace which has burnt since the Earth was formed, the fire and gasses of "the Lake of Fire" is eternal. WHY is it so important for YOU that people carrying the mark of the beast MUST BE TORMENTED FOR AN ETERNITY? It makes no sense unless you believe in the stories the Church made up to sell their letters of indulgence. There is no such place as purgatory or multi leveled hell where Satan torments people day in and day out. There just isn't. Even the Pope himself has admitted that.

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Can't you people see why marijuana is banned everywhere

But for some magic reason it's legal in california. Are you kidding me?

What does california have that the world doesn't have.

Biggest country in the united states? or biggest by "population"

Or that's correct the church of satan began in california.

The First Satanic Church

It was founded on October 31, 1999 by Karla LaVey to carry on the legacy of her father, Anton LaVey, author of The Satanic Bible. On Walpurgisnacht, April 30, 1966, Anton LaVey founded the "The Satanic Church" (which he would later rename "Church of Satan"). After his death in 1997 the Church of Satan was taken over by a new administration and its headquarters was moved to New York.

LaVey's daughter, the High Priestess Karla LaVey, felt this to be a disservice to her father's legacy. Ms. LaVey re-founded the Satanic Church and continues to run it out of San Francisco, California, much in the same way as her father had run the organization when he was alive.

The church held a Walpurgisnacht Show in April 2005 at the 12 Galaxies nightclub in San Francisco, as well as a pre-Halloween benefit show in October 2005 at Edinburgh Castle (also in San Francisco) to help the victims of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Since 1998, the Satanic Church has been presenting its Annual Black X-Mass Show every December. These events are open to the public, although membership is not open to the public.

Karla LaVey hosts a Satanic radio show every week in San Francisco in which she talks and plays the music that she grew up enjoying with her father. Listeners are encouraged to send in their CDs for playing.

so you mean to tell me "The church of satan chooses you" LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Καὶ ἐὰν σκανδαλίζῃ σε ἡ χείρ σου, ἀπόκοψον αὐτήν: καλόν ἐστίν σε κυλλὸν εἰσελθεῖν εἰς τὴν ζωὴν ἢ τὰς δύο χεῖρας ἔχοντα ἀπελθεῖν εἰς τὴν γέενναν, εἰς τὸ πῦρ τὸ ἄσβεστον.

Mar 9:43 "If your hand causes you to stumble, cut it off; it is better for you to enter life crippled, than, having your two hands, to go into hell, into the unquenchable fire,
Mar 9:44 where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

Can you please tell me exactly where in the Greek source 9:44 of KJV etc. is written? Oh, that's right, it isn't there, other tahn in certain "sources" dating back to the time when KJV was written the 16th and 17th centuries. Here, as in many other places, King James and other translators have been creative, adding and subtracting whatever they like. Adding a sentance from 9:48 to insert it into 9:44, how neat. And it says "hopou ho skolex auton ou teleuta kai to pyr ou sbennutai", translated, "where the maggot of them not finished and the fire not extinguished". It actually says that the worm isn't finished, which can in extreme translation say that people can come out of hell, before the worm is finished eating. And of course the worms become flies in the end or their larvae stadium, breeding on dead flesh. Back in the days these worms were seen as magical, coming out of nowhere. However, we now know that these worms hatch from eggs of flies.

This reference is about Gehenna, the garbage dump in the Hinnom Valley outside the walls of Jerusalem, where the fire from the burning garbage and dead coarpses of criminals "never seased to burn". Can you please tell me where this "eternal fire of Gehenna" is today?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kingdom of darkness
Biggest country in the united states? or biggest by "population"

Just thought I'd let you know that California isn't a country, it's a state. Alaska is the biggest btw.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Mat 25:41 Τότε ἐρεῖ καὶ τοῖς ἐξ εὐωνύμων, Πορεύεσθε ἀπ' ἐμοῦ [οἱ] κατηραμένοι εἰς τὸ πῦρ τὸ αἰώνιον τὸ ἡτοιμασμένον τῷ διαβόλῳ καὶ τοῖς ἀγγέλοις αὐτοῦ:

Mat 25:41 "Then he will say41 to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire that has been prepared for the devil and his angels!

The fire is eternal, as we all know, just like the fire of the Sun is "Eternal" and the glowing magma under your feet is "eternal". No mention of eternal torture here either. Just eternal fire.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

The fire is eternal, as we all know, just like the fire of the Sun is "Eternal" and the glowing magma under your feet is "eternal". No mention of eternal torture here either. Just eternal fire.

You seriously don't know the meaning of eternity. Go see a shrink maybe you can ask him what the meaning of eternity is.

Stop asking people who have no idea...I don't know what eternity is either. Glowing magma under our feet? are you serious...You have problems buddy.

Where do you pull up these facts from? It's all in your head right. Wow how nice and for you to sit here and BS all of us...Have fun in your imagination

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join