It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Its funny how some people are worry about this things , Of Course there are Joint Efforts to resolve a Drugs and ammo issue between both Governments US and Mexico They are suppose to be working against the Drugs Cartels on the Border. If you doesn´t Know every day the Mexican Government is facing a WAR against the Drug Cartels and every year there are more than 70000 people dead because of this and Recently there was 2 Americans citizens killed by these gangsters in Laredo Tamaulipas so in this case you don't have to worry about the Military on Zapata or some other County's on the Border, beware of the Drug dealers they are the Dangerous ones in both sides of the wall.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by 50D4573REO]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 50D4573REO

Respectfully I disagree, and yes, I am aware of the current situation on both sides, I've been to Juarez, not a nice place...And yes, their are drug dealers on BOTH sides.

Americans won't take kindly to foreign military helicopters over their property, for whatever reason at whenever time. EVER. There's too much other crap going on to convince the public it's legit.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

$&F
. Ill be sure to keep you updated if I saw any helis flying over biggs field here at Bliss.

Also on how the police are handling it.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Stop-loss!]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join