It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Mexican Military Helicopter In Texas ~ What In The Hell Is Going On?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

It's Drew Brees genius, not Jesus.

Anything constructive to add to this thread besides a critique of my avatar???

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
What if a US citizen is fired upon by these choppers? What if a US citizen takes one down?

The only thing that's "bigger in Texas" is their talk lol

Texans will start shooting down Mexican helicopters the same day the secessionist revolution begins.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

just ignore that guy, hes constantly attacking people instead of addressing the issues or adding to a discussion.

personally i believe these choppers are dropping drugs, can't really see any other reason for them to cross the boarder like that.

you raise a good question tho, what happens when some wignut fires upon one of these helicopters, what happens if it gets taken down? will we just have a much stronger boarder patrol, or will there be some sort of higher action taken by the Mexican government involving some sort of attack?

i personally hope nothing of the sort happens, the last thing this country needs is more war, the last thing the people of earth need is to kill each other.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

Originally posted by Signals
What if a US citizen is fired upon by these choppers? What if a US citizen takes one down?

Texans will start shooting down Mexican helicopters the same day the secessionist revolution begins.

[edit on 4/2/2010 by ZombieOctopus]

Laugh it up
but if you had a Mexican Navy helicopter hovering over your house with dudes inside pointing guns at YOU what would you do?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I cant answer your question with any surety ...but...
If I remember it right there is a standing agreement that allows law enforcement on both sides to pursue into each other's country...

Meaning it could be the Mexican army, now their police force down there... could have been spotting a smuggler for the local cops to pick up...

that doesn't rule out a simple drug drop using military equipment and some lame excuse about not realizing they crossed the border...
I'm just saying...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think they are simply surveying the land that Rick Perry has promised them in exchange for helping Texas secede from the United States. The new TeaPerry Land will need military backing to succeed. They need someone to patrol the borders to keep Texans from fleeing into Louisiana and New Mexico.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
The War on Drugs is a complete and utter lie.

You don't need to see Mexican black hawk helicopters to know the drug war is bunk. Just look at the prison system, pharmaceutical companies, prohibition arguments, prohibition agencies and the U.S Constitution!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm Canadian, people don't point guns at us

I only criticize that comment because that really embodies how Texans present themselves, and it's so contradictory to reality that it's actually pretty funny. You guys go out of your way to try and sound like you're about ready to kick ass and take names at any given moment... but taking names is about as far as it ever gets.

You bring it on yourselves!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

LMAO! You do have a point! Texans sure do talk a lot of smack without ever really doing anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

That's quite a theory...

Personally I think Slick Rick will not pursue anything of the kind, despite all the rumours. He's eyeballing the Whitehouse.

Just what everybody wants, another Texan for President

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Signals]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know what is happening.

But i do ask you: do we really want a completely unstable, lawless Mexico?

Perhaps the CIA is placating the drug lords to coax some level of peace in the embattled border region?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I hear 'ya. That's a tired stereotype IMO, this story could easily be about New Mexico or California. I mean, you guys are up there eating caribou sausage, and calling each other "Hoser", right?

And as they say "I'm not a native Texan but I got here as soon as I could"

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh COME ON!!!!!!! If that's the case then the g'damn CIA needs to be overthrown. This is AMERICA we don't placate terrorists and we sure as hell shouldn't placate drug cartels nor the Mexican government. The g'damn US military should be sent down to the border and shoot to kill orders should be given PERIOD END OF STORY! This is our country we are talking about for crying out loud. These are AMERICANS living in these border towns. I mean my god it used to mean something to call yourself American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone breaks into your home what are you going to do......invite him to dinner? My god! Americans have lost their balls...........considering 60% are obese they probably can't find them anyways!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If one were the sporting type, it would be interesting to see how many .50 cal rounds it would take to knock one of those birds of invasion down to the ground.

LOL, I wonder what that court trial would be like. On one hand, you shot an aircraft out of the sky, on the other hand, you were shooting down a military aircraft that is invading our nation's airspace.

Of course, I don't advocate for anyone to actually do that
, but if someone were to take that course of action, it would definitely bump these invasions into the main stream media spotlight, internationally.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

WOW, do I ever take offense to that! Go figure, a Canadian saying Texas are all talk. pffft, please Your lucky we don't invade you guys. I can see it now, us rolling up with tanks, guns etc., and you guys advancing with hockey sticks, and bad beer. Easy victory!

Signals, just talked to a friend from Brownsville, says things are getting pretty scary around there. He is actually thinking of taking a vacation further north with his family until things cool off

-E-

[edit on 2-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

WOW, do I ever take offense to that! Go figure, a Canadian saying Texas are all talk. pffft, please Your lucky we don't invade you guys. I can see it now, us rolling up with tanks, guns etc., and you guys advancing with hockey sticks, and bad beer. Easy victory!

Awww, of course you would.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Oh COME ON!!!!!!! If that's the case then the g'damn CIA needs to be overthrown. This is AMERICA we don't placate terrorists and we sure as hell shouldn't placate drug cartels nor the Mexican government. The g'damn US military should be sent down to the border and shoot to kill orders should be given PERIOD END OF STORY! This is our country we are talking about for crying out loud. These are AMERICANS living in these border towns. I mean my god it used to mean something to call yourself American!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone breaks into your home what are you going to do......invite him to dinner? My god! Americans have lost their balls...........considering 60% are obese they probably can't find them anyways!

Not going to argue with you. The CIA (founded by ex-Nazi's) is the worst thing to happen to the US.

FWIW, i live 3 hours from Acuna, Mex. I know all about the drug cartels, the Latin Kings, border life, and the Mexican people.

But until The People are willing to vote for people who are clued in, all the ranting in the world won't change anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy

LMAO! You do have a point! Texans sure do talk a lot of smack without ever really doing anything.

The "nothing" we do is providing affordable electricity to California with all our windmills.

The state of our fiscal ledgers is better than any other state. We have an economy that is on par with most European nations. If Texas left the US, the impact would be significant both economically and socially.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Just messin Zombie, figured I would counter your stereotype with another

-E-

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

He's got a point! Texans always talk tough yet what action have you guys really taken? Now I will say your state and local government is probably as corrupt as any so it's really not your fault. But I think Texans are becoming complacent and lazy. Marcus Luttrell was from Texas. If you guys are anything like him............you'd have nipped this Mexican thing in the bud by now. But he couldn't even exact revenge on the scumbags that killed his dog so I doubt him or anyone else can do anything about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join